Fraternity Secrets

What do frat guys do during hell week that they can't talk about? My friend wont even tell me. Is it gay shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullingdon_Club
videos.files.wordpress.com/o3IeG1SS/11922867-480p_dvd.mp4
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1913575
heavy.com/news/2015/10/indiana-university-bloomington-alpha-tau-omega-hazing-uncensored-full-youtube-video-shirtless-frat-naked-oral-sex-woman-pledges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is it gay shit

I don't know, do orgies exclusively with men count as gay?

This isn't Sup Forums related you fucking geed

They said no homo before it started.

why are you obsessed with frats you fag?

It could be. Secret societies can affect politics. Fuck off faggot

of course it's gay shit.

hazing is gay shit it's like the story of the monkeys in the cage:

>moneky 1 reaches for banana
>monkey 2~6 are subsequently hosed with water
>monkey 1 tries for a second banana
>they others beat the shit out of him
>replace money 2 with a new monkey
>he tries for the banana, has the shit beaten out of him JUST IN CASE
>replace all the monkeys. now you have a bunch of monkey in a room with a bunch of bananas, but they'll attack any other monkey who tries to eat.

replace monkey with "man" and banana with "woman" and you get american society

Rush and find out yourself it's secret for a reason slapdick

>its secret for a reason
This is why I want to know. What is so bad that they do

we do edgy-dark things to feel special
no homo

>Is it gay shit?
It's gay shit.

Depends on the frat. A lot are pretty standard: lots of yelling, push-ups, some alcohol hazing, embarrassing gay shit in public (like wearing dresses). Some are looney. Had a buddy pledge one of the top houses at ASU. Guy drank til he puked, they had him puke in a bucket, then had him attempt multiple times to drink the puke from the bucket. They also did an elephant walk (thumb in your pledge brothers ass, another in yours, all the way down a line). Really depends on the school and how high that frats status is

>is it gay shit?

no its not, but i swear to god you fucking Weibo GEEDS wish it was to get your fucking rocks off, wouldnt you?

I bet you would seriously get some sort of arousal seeing chads, like me, get off with ourselves considering you GEEDS talk about the gay shit fraternities do more than we even think about it.. primarily because were too busy FUCKING your sisters.

like this dude says varies a ton depending on what school and what frat. i go to a university of california and the frats here are all pretty tame, just mild physical hazing (pushups etc) and drink till you puke. if you're in the south or midwest though they'll still beat the shit out of you or make you do gay shit

Fine then tell me what you did. It shouldnt be a problem if it wasn't gay.

>inb4 super secret pledge

join academic fraternities then, you insecure faggot

No. it's the sense of "muh boy club"
I go to a uni and date an ex sorority girl. It's just dumb things they make you do to push the "loyalty" bullshit. You basically pay so you can have friends. Only good thing is connections you make.

urban legend here.

Fraternity took all their pledges on hell week out to the country and told them to fuck a goat if they wanted to get into the house.

As you can imagine most pledges would turn down the offer, but if they did not they were automatically kicked out. Not like those goat fuckers where going to tell anybody about this

Source: Friend who was in a Fraternity

It's 'hazing' shit.

schools have different rules about what they tolerate.

His would do 'secret rites' where they would blindfold brothers, bring them deep into the woods, have a big bonfire, and teach them secret traditions and shit.

They keep it secret to make it more interesting than learning weird speeches, handshakes, and terminology.

There is a .WebM floating around of a bunch of guys jizzing in a bottle then they they force it up another guy's ass. It's to gay for me to save I usually just save trap shit

>paid connections
>good friends

mutually exclusive. if people all thought like you the world would wagecuck itself into oblivion.

The secret is that the whole thing is a mind fuck. You are deprived of sleep, and then split the pledges up, and try to convince them that they have been blackballed. They have a fake interview with "the man from national", in which he recommends that you get thrown out, and a fake test, with made up, nonsensical questions which you will fail, etc. The pledges are kept apart during this process, so that each one believes that he is the only one getting this treatment. Then, after hell night, they see it is all a joke, and are pledged to secrecy so that they can continue the tradition.

My frat didn't haze, that shit is for faggots. If you seemed like a fucking weirdo or a loser that would make us look bad, you didn't get in. If you seemed cool and normal then you got in.

If someone tried some gay shit or something to one of our pledges we would all probably beat the shit out of him and he'd be expelled.

Why anyone would ever hang out with guys who make you do literal queer shit to other dudes is beyond me.

its not a big deal we just did call backs and cleaned the house after parties while getting screamed at by drunk douche bags which we became the time we were their age because honestly freshmen look like total fags.

and yelling at someone smaller than you with no repercussions satifies and oddly primal urge.. i never and was never physically hurt or anything because thats fucking retarded and could result in a lawsuit, especially if you have a jew in your PC.

I went to MSU and was in Alpha Epsilon Pi. For new pledges we would go to a place called wings over and order like 10 lbs of afterburner chicken then make the pledges stuff the super hot chicken up their buttholes then make them go out and drink and party. But most of the time we just got drunk ate chicken and jacked each other off but not in a gay way none of us swallowed. MSU was awesome.

because the guys that join the non-hazing frats are always pussies or weirdos who couldn't get into a regular frat lol

Beating the shit out of someone?

You're a frat faggot you probaly just gang raped the "freaks and weirdos"

clearly butt sex

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

hazing is not for faggots.

hazing, under the right conditions and bounds, is actually an opportunity to strengthen the bond of those kids.

KIKE ALERT
>KIKE ALERT
KIKE ALERT
>KIKE ALERT

FUCK YOU JEW

Yea being analally abused by drunk elders builds huge bonds. Frats are for people who can't make friends on their own.

Who did the "hosing" in american society?

Whatever you say, most of the hazing I've seen looks like a bunch of homos getting boners from yelling and doing literal gay shit to other dudes

Maybe some guys are into paying for that kind of treatment idk

Can't tell if trolling. I said you pay for friends which is fucking autistic. But if you graduate while in a frat, and you land a job interview with a guy who went to the same frat as you: YOU MIGHT JUST LAND THE JOB

t. nigger / virgin who didnt even try to get into a frat in fear of rejection

i know your type.. go hang yourself please.

>i paid

top kek nigger.

It really depends.
Recognized frats are usually reddit where everyone is sunshine and smiles and have sticks up their asses and they're initiation prosess involved asking pledges if they'd fuck a goat and that's it. Also during hell week they had to carry a football. That's it.
Unrecognized frats are Sup Forums where you have to do shit like the elephant walk, but their parties are usually pretty wild. During hell week my buddy was in a custom made sheep costume made out of cotton balls and had to baa whenever a brother passed.

Pick your poison.
Best option is to join neither and just befriend people in frats so you get an in to their parties without having an snowball up your ass

Fraternities are for people who have personalised number plates and think Dubai is a good place to go on holiday.

Societies are where you want to be.

see

>he thinks a bunch of retarded teenagers do anything important in frats besides drink and go "muh secret club"

They're doing nothing except pretending they're elites of the school by paying to be each other's friends.

Monkey's will change their mind when they know the bananas are going rotten

Apparently drinking wine through your arse is quite common at American universities. Is this true?

I have heard this from multiple, unconnected Americans. At parties people get a length of hose, a funnel and a bottle of cheap wine and get to it.

gay shit or just straight bullying that will get their house kicked off campus if word gets out

they sure are pretending to be rich elites but their dads actually are.

the connections you make in white frats are good. The stuff you do is fuckretarded

I've heard a few of the better schools did it but not my own. They did it with beer tho.

like the cricket society of west lancashire, right?

thats the society i want to be in. thats top notch

ok ill be honest with you, white boy fraternities dont haze nearly as much as nigger and mexican ones do.. just saying, im sure others would be able to confirm this at their universities, but tis the case in mine..

like fucking weird shit too..

>If you're in the south they'll still beat the hell out of you or make you do gay shit

ATO here. We had people die.

Oh, and we made our beta pledges eat stripper pussy.

No, sort of like this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullingdon_Club

Connections are the only reason to be in a frat but 95% of them are worthless for connections. Anybody who is joining a frat for the right reasons won't ask questions about what they do or who to join. They've already been raised for it by their family.

>But if you graduate while in a frat, and you land a job interview with a guy who went to the same frat as you: YOU MIGHT JUST LAND THE JOB

this entire board is under aged, isnt it..

im fighting with 16-18 year olds and im fresh out of college..

do you even fucking realize if youre in the same fraternity is doesnt matter?

This was more in line with what I experienced.... a whole lot of sleep deprivation, psychological torment, and never-ending anxiety/paranoia. Combined with plenty of physical exercise in the basement.

fuck off sig ep

happened in the north too..

dads weekend?

well judging from all the lovely contributions of this thread its clear that frats are degenerate exclusive elitist little groups of privilege fags in a lot of cases, that's too bad.

Not that there's anything wrong with the idea of fraternity/houses itself, its great. But some of that shit is pure degeneracy and supports all the corrupt elitism people hate in society.

Stay far away from that shit , what happens on "day of the rope" ? Instead lead by example and start more ethical clubs at your local university.

A FUCKING LEAF

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullingdon_Club
this is a CLUB

not a SOCIETY

get it right achmed abudullah

I passed all the questions because my brothers had leaked the answers to me and they still told me I got them wrong until after I was initiated.

You in Indiana? If so, then yes. If you mean down in Georgia, then yes to that too.

videos.files.wordpress.com/o3IeG1SS/11922867-480p_dvd.mp4

They can't talk about it because it would get the frat expelled

It's usually all homoerotic abuse like stripping naked and holding onto a tree upside down in the woods or being spanked with paddles or cuck shit

so the pledges don't want to talk about the humiliation either

I bet your name Rand or Lance something mildly gay and pretentious. You wear boat shoes all the time and keep a pocket full of rohypnol. Your best insult is to politely ask someone to hang themselves.

You are a frat boy and if I talk harshly about you or your paid for friends you will all fight me like a pack of children. You will pull my hair and bite my skin.

hey in the mean time let me fuck your sister, eh?

Forgot mention my buddy's unrecognized frat took all the pledges in a truck then left them stranded in the 20° woods at 3:00am. They had to find their way back.
was funny desu

But frats recognized by the campus don't do crazy shit like you see in the movies because if they do then they could be kicked off and bannes from campus. That's why you should go unrec if you're lookikg for the true college experience.

Oh come on like you can't point out the faults in comparison of that overly cited monkey banana experiment and human sexuality. Obviously there's plenty more factors to consider in monkeys grabbing for women, you dingus.

Sorority and fraternity members are homosexuals that love to have homosexual orgies

I'm sig tau, we usually just talk shit about other frats, niggers and Mexicans. We also built a wall around out frat house one time calling it "trumps wall".

oh its some fucking gay shit. i was in a frat and a few friends were in others. the worst is pikes. my pike friend has to march the elephant walk, which is basically when the guy behind you grabs your dick and you grab the guy in fronts weiner and you all march in a circle to a song.

it took my other friend 3 years to tell me be he was blind folded in a cornfield and forced to take his pants off and give himself a boner. next the make him walk up still blind folded to a pledge that was ass up doggy style and the boner guy had to rest his hard dick in-between the butt checks of the other guy. no penetration but the guy with his ass up had to then smash the dick between his ass checks. about as gay as it gets. i dont recommend rushing a frat unless your desperate to pay for friends

(((gee I wonder)))

glad someone jumped out the box to ask this.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1913575

>muh atheists in foxholes

they actually wont check the experiment results. social cohesion all the way to starvation.

also also:
Recognized had a hell week for pledges while unrec had an entire hell semester

no they do. they just are bound to not talk about it. all the major frats still do a lot of gay shit. at least at my state school (20,000+ people)

why is there so much homoerotic shit involved in modern male bonding?
it almost seems like a form of blackmail, like "now you have to help me get this job or i'll tell everyone i put a beer can up your ass"

>. They also did an elephant walk (thumb in your pledge brothers ass, another in yours, all the way down a line)

Why not dicks?

ahaha, sex deprived neet alert. hey they say thats good for your health. Nice pic related tho.

precisely.

Stop being such a faggot. They're as much a secret society as Sam's club. Just pay the fee if you want to figure out what's inside

as long as balls don't touch it isn't gay

old stuff and peps do it everywhere.. example. bitches soak tampon in vodka and stick it up their ass because of faster alcho absorbation throu direct tissue or some shit.. anyways its old stuff how to get properly fuckedup and gettin carried out in to amberlambs.

>implying I was in a """"""TOP TIER""""" (aka rich daddies club) frat..

my fraternity closely resembled that of animal house, and, like the movie, we got kicked off for the stupidest reason and was actually put on probation as well..

no we werent the Sig Chi or FIJI (even though fiji was midly based) or Beta.. you know, the ones who actually wear what you describe, but we had fun and had the best courtyard.

ye i was a Ksig in Indiana.. one of my pledge bros ate stripper pussy during dads night.. then one year while i was there ATO got caught doing the EXACT same thing every house does with
heavy.com/news/2015/10/indiana-university-bloomington-alpha-tau-omega-hazing-uncensored-full-youtube-video-shirtless-frat-naked-oral-sex-woman-pledges/

and basically fucked everything up

fuck op, just being a chad and wearing pastel shorts with contrasting button down shirts is gay shit, of course they do primarily gay shit. it's just an excuse to suck cocks and give rimjobs to each other and pretend to be elitist. it's where future republicans and date rapists come from. if your friend is in one, don't leave your drink unattended if he is around.

Think he's mixing up the elephant walk and something else.
I know a popular thing is to have a pledge put one thumb in his mouth and the other in the other guys ass. He had to say the Greek alphabet and if he fucked up he had to switch thumbs. Amd start over. Don't remember the name for this.

ya you see, this is why i would never, come on, wow, touching dicks man, nope.