Why arent you living in the North in own house and having 3-4 white kids with based wife?

Why arent you living in the North in own house and having 3-4 white kids with based wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Houses are expensive, rapefugees get free houses that cost several millions paid by the government though.

It's cold up there

If I said I was Muslim and wanted to claim asylum in Germany because Brexit is literally the fourth reich would they accept it?

Because the North is full of damn Yankees

Can someone explain to me who this guy is?

>picture related

I once stol a german his GF.

Hot blonde. Really nice.

German was a cuck. Laughed at me for being based.

too busy burning down churches

Norwegian black metal musician that killed another musician, supposedly burned a bunch of churches and is an ardent white supremacist neo-pagan.

His name is Vlag Vlanderbush. He's a polka and moustache enthusiast but unfortunately spent time in prison for practicing dentistry without a license.

Thanks lads.

i'm moving to Russia

Varg vikernes, a Norwegian living in France.

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective/videos

Because living in a house with 4 children sounds horrible.

I have given up, and now only want to watch the world burn whilst being comfy as fuck.

>vlanderbush

I knew you were trolling.

Stop being ethno-nationalist.

>Houses are expensive
Nigga, most houses in the suburbs/rural areas cost less then a 1-room condo apartment in a big city.

My brother bought a big farmhouse with 3 barns, summer house and around 3 acres of land for the money he got for his 2-roomer in Stockholm and still had money to spare.

My health wouldn't allow me to survive in those conditions. Or at least not survive and do well.
I have no wife.
I still kinda want to try something like that, but gonna need a lot of money to build a proper household.

Because I'm studying, nigger.

He's half-Swedish, half-Dutch.

You can buiuld a nice house in Russia for 60.000€, buried in the ground tank with gas and live independently for several years

Because I can't stop stopping

Maybe in Europe

I would. I already have one awesome white baby. A lot of what is stopping us is money. Pumping out more kids only means as a family we inch closer to relying on the government. Give me 30K in a gofundme and we'll pump out some more.

Because I will make enough money to buy a cheap apartment there in just under 80 years.

Because I live in the South and married a woman of my own race.

Regards, Pedro.

Stop ageing

>wife
>children
Just no, i don't want to end up being crazy

The Rust Belt wasn't blue though. I think Ohio was more Republican this year than Georgia.

The point is that those are based on historic trends, but they did come through this time. Doesn't mean I'm going to forgive and forget immediately just because an absolutely garbage democratic candidate forced them to go red
Some 'reconstruction' is in order.