Sup Forums btfo'd yet again

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How? Sup Forums as a whole diesels

>one of God's creations
>one of humans attempts at creation

Fuck you Mario.

Pugs are bro tier and one of the few dogs who are able to watch television due to their brachycephalic sight.

there is no such thing as a purebred
there is only natural evolution and forced evolution

> Pugs are bro tier and one of the few dogs who are able to watch television due to their brachycephalic sight.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pablo, this is why Trump wants to keep you out

Name a better race of dogs, lanklet.

> German Shepherd, Husky, Dobermann, Sighthounds, Gooks, Cocker Spaniel, Golden Retriever, etc etc.

Bet there are fucking dogs smarter than you, Raoul

>Gooks
what did he mean by this

Caucasian Shepherd

Product of intelligent design=\=Better then natural one.

dont bother, nu-males listen to authority, not logic.

>inb4 nu-males try to convince me that christians have any real authority in this satanic fuck of a world.

But pugs are some of the best dogs!

>forced evolution
>imply such a thing even exists

This is just purely wrong, you clearly do not have an understanding of how evolution happens.

Evolution is forced by the environment a creature lives in, no other way does it happen

read up on this topic, user, it's best you have a good education.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

He's dissing NS eugenics

More like globalists btfo.
Sup Forums likes religion because of the morals it promotes not because they actually believe it.

>Gooks

lmao, another white beta loving his chinks

The best doggos are those that risk death because they can be easily mistaken for a wolf.

Everything else is an inbred abomination.

You two really ought to settle your differences. Brothers shouldn't fight like this.

Product of eugenics.

>As much of a pain to train as an American Bull Terrier but a lot stronger and faster

yeah, nah, I wouldn't call them 200 pound furballs better, unless you're a sheep herder I guess.

thats not intelligent design.
thats breeding a species to the point that they are just there for our amusement and have copious amounts of health issues.
ever heard a pugg snorr? poor little buggers cant even breathe right anymore.

As triggered as polacks might get but cross breed doggos are the best doggos.

Any dog that doesn't spend its entire life in pain because breeders and normies think it's cute.

>frog goes from being a tadpole with no arms or legs and can't breath air to a full frog able to be in water and land with arms and legs in about 1 month
>Luk kid's it tuk biwions and biwions of years for creatures to walk on land
Lol

>not wanting to play with your doggos indoors
>not wanting a dog in your lap
>not loving a pug's personality
wait you are a nigger aren't you...

You're thinking about bulldogs.

Pugs are fine as long as you don't overexcercise them and rarely get fat. They're better at being a coach potato than us.

They're much more of a pain to train than an American bull terrier but they're awesome. I wouldn't have one myself though.

why do people like pugs ? they are useless, even pitbulls are useful, at hunting rats, what do pugs do ? they choke in their own flesh.

You're talking out your ass, my Staffordshire terrier watches tv , any time he sees a cat commercial or nature documentary he starts acting like a retard, it's not the sound either .

yugoslavia is right

holy kek my sides

They keep veterinarians in business.

Except the pug makes a much nice pet than the wolf

they are cute to some people and provide companionship, just like cats and any other pet.

not everything needs a functional purpose, don't pretend everyone who has "useful" dogs makes use of them.

agreed, pugs are best doggos

Actually, pugs are inbred.

this is garbage, my family pug is awsome, he even barks and gets triggered by black people and police. no idea why though, we are are white middle class in the heart of Stockholm, so not niggers or anything

you people are evil

I fucking hate pugs

They are ugly, they are disgusting and they have this weird breathing like they are in constant pain

My friend has a tiny terrier. It loves every animal and person and wants to be their friend. But when it sees a pug it goes into a violent rage and wants to kill it

>Above
Useless wild animal that can't do anything productive and instead causes considerable damage to livestock and even human lives wherever it goes
>Below
Friendly pet bred to use little space and eat little food, keep company and play with children, and do those things well.
>B-b-but the wolf looks badass for the kewl kidz like me.
Go listen to some Linking Park you edgy teenagers.

that image doesnt even being to make sense

>When race is the product of social regions combined with selective breeding
>humans have intelligent social identities
>race product of intelligent design
>not pure evolution

Huh, aren't they both a product of evolution?

Yes.

THATS WASCIST!

Sup Forums advocates for evolution, what are you talking about?

kek

this

/thread

>can't do anything productive
Horrible b8, not gonna sugar coat it