Hello, Sup Forums

Hello, Sup Forums.
I'm 22 years old and I only have a High School diploma. I was studying Medicine, but dropped out and not I want to move to the USA.

I have doctors in my family that have lower living standards than even "poor" people in America.

I have light skin, but dark hair and eyes.

How much money can I expect to make when I arrive there? I wanna go to Florida.

My sister is an American citizen already and she will help me. She went to college in the USA and I wish I went to college to, one day.

I will never commit any crime in America. I'll try my hardest to be hard working and respect the American culture. I'm christian (catholic.

Please, give me advice on how to behave as a Latino (though I look very Southern Euro) in the best country in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, we're full.

nothing you will make 8$ per hour which will buy you a DR.peppper and a cardboard box + some drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

I will never have children and will work very hard.

I've heard it's possible to earn 15$ in construction.

some construction jobs Ive seen start at 18 an hour, not sure about florida though

your Brazilian med schooling wont mean shit over here. enjoy working at burger king

Fuck. OFF. We're. Full.

get citizenship legit, go to a northeast state and join a union. its hard work, but the pay is good

I dropped out.

guys, immigrants are fine if they come here legally and work

>didn't finish

Stop appropriating my culture.

Fuck you, cocksucker mongoloid. You're a disgrace to the white race. Your ancestors went from Europe to America and now you say this to someone who wants to work hard and improve his life? FUcking bitch!

Shut the fuck up cunt, you should welcome legal immigrants.

White Americans almost never work at Mcdonald's or as Taxi drivers. You NEED immigrants.

if Trump brings back jobs like he plans to, you could and a construction job, build up your resume.

Fuck YOU

If they aren't from Northwest Europe they don't belong in America.

You should see if you can join the Air Force. I met a few immigrants who earned their citizenship through service, and it's a good job. The pay is pretty low, but it works really well for your resume and you get extra money for college when you leave.

he says he has light skin, if he works and doesn't commit crime i don't see what's wrong

military can also give you a full financial ride to college, if i'm not mistaken.

I don't think you understand how difficult and time-consuming it is to immigrate to the US. If you think having family here guarantees anything, you're wrong. It does not. Get your shit finished first.

>guys, immigrants are fine if they come here legally and work
Wrong. Fuck off faggot.

Unfortunately, reality isn't Starship Troopers. Service does not guarantee citizenship. Though it helps.

No monkeys allowed.
Stay in your monkey country.
You coming here will make people want to accommodate your monkey ways.
KEEP OUT

It is difficult becoming a doctor or a lawyer too. Nothing good is easy in this life. I've been to America in 2007 and 2012 and it's the best country in the world. I've visited Europe and Latin America too.

Brazil is in a huge recession now and I think this country will not be good until I'm dead.

See

>Brazilian Highschool Diploma
>dropped out
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Remember, you're fucking scum. Useless as an individual, useless as a member of society. You will make exactly zero dollars in your life unless you count the welfaredollars the US will give you for free even though you have literally nothing to add to society. You're not going to work hard, else you'd have finished your studies, but you decided to be a lazy failure. You still have a chance to get in though, as America or the West in general doesn't give a shit whether you're a useful person, you're human, that'll be enough evidence for them to let you in.

I'm introverted and never had any problems with the law. I know many immigrants are bad, but I wouldn't be. I'll talk to my sister tonight about my plan.

And if you do come here don't talk about monkeyland.

You don't know why I dropped out, but you're judging me nonetheless.

I'm more concerned with people wanting to include shitty BR culture here.

All these nerve struck, non-whites

FALSE
That's all that works at McD's and taxi-shits in this state.
Fuck off pajeet, we don't need more of your smelly friends here.
We're full, get over it.

Florida is good for you if you speak Spanish and immigrate legally. You can expect to make 10 an hour starting if you work hard. If you work very hard 15 an hour in construction is doable. You might not work everyday though. If you go to college and get a degree and speak English there is no limit on what you can make. Learn English well and if you work hard you could easily end up as a supervisor of people who choose not to learn English.

I understand, I think Brazilian culture is bad. I much prefer the South of the country, more European influenced.

You see? Every sub-human is the same. They put on the same "i'm a good person" facade, they when they get btfo'd they go apeshit. Future, or current, dindu's are not welcome in the U.S. We already have enough.

You have literally no excuse to fuck up your education. None.

People are stupid.
They will ask where you're from and romanticize it in their minds.
This will lead to idiots wanting our culture to be more like Brazil's.
Just never mention it so that people don't go looking it up.
Also you'd better be white.

You can't serve without citizenship, but during the recruiting process they will help you achieve citizenship before you go. It's kinda obligatory that you serve after they make you a citizen though

The USA is a nation formed by immigrants, so you should be welcomed! Actually you'll be part of a majority anyway in 5-10 years so don't worry.

Most doctors in Brazil have lower standards of living than most African Americans. Have you ever been in Brazil? Probably not.

>I dropped out
>High school diploma
>22 years old
>South American
>Wants to study medicine in the US

Wouldn't it have been smarter to get your medicine degree in HueHue land where it doesn't cost a gorillion dollars? You could have worked on getting a US license and job afterwards.

Now you are just another spic with no education, how do you plan on paying 5 years of US medicine school?

>service doesn't guarantee citizenship
What? Yes it does, there's an entire section during basic/boot graduation that recognizes and "nationalizes" service members. They have to serve their entire contract, but essentially they become citizens one they graduate their basic training.

You should go to Germany or Sweden instead. I heard they pay people for just showing up. Also, they will pay you to go to college there.

No keep the fuck out. We have enough people.

>Also, they will pay you to go to college there.
Wrong. It costs about 600 euros a year.

Also back to redddit, dumb frogposter.

>he says he has light skin, if he works and doesn't commit crime i don't see what's wrong

I don't know what part of "If they aren't from Northwest Europe they don't belong in America" was difficult to understand.

DELET

Relax bud, i think you need more friends over there.

Better than 10k here, plus all the "fees" you have to pay for most uni's. If you don't have insurance, they make you buy their shitty plan anywhere from 200-600 bucks depending on the school.

The worst part about U.S college, is that if you want to go to college in another states, it's about double the price of another state's instate tuition.

600 Euros? You can't even go to a bumfuck unaccredited trade school in the U.S. that cheap.

Without a specific skill or the drive to get one the American dream is out of reach.
You sound like you have enough brains to rise above minimum wage jobs. You also have family here. Within a few years you'll be cursing the stupid lazy niggers too. There's a klan hood waiting for you.

Their professional jobs don't pay as much. They are capped.

We already have enough "white" south american's in Florida fuck off

Or, you use your head and use someones address in said state. Not hard at all----new driver license.

Yeah, US system seems fucked. I know that your universities always rank very high but it's always ivy league and MIT so 95% of all students don't get in there anyway. I'd be ok with paying more because german universities are shit from time to time (especially since the bologna reform) but in the US it's the other extreme I think.

Why do trade schools cost money? Don't you spend half of your time at a company? You get paid around 1k in your first year learning a trade I think. No idea if the other 50% (school lessons) cost money but probably even less than uni.

This!

People who can translate are automatically paid more.

I know a guy in construction, his job is to drive, (he's the only one with a license) and he get 10 an hour to stay there in case he's needed. He is not expected to help with the work. If he does they pay extra.

It depends on the company and if you are union. I was not union so I had to pay for my two years of community college out of pocket. HVAC-R. Laugh if you want. I make 70,000 a yr. Not bad for an Assoc degree.

1/2

>Be 30
>Be Iranian immigrant at age 6
>Be light skinned with "white" first name
>Americans think I'm Jew or "one a them Eye-tahl-yuns"
>Use following formula to be accepted as American wherever you go

Step 1: Learn flawless English. Your accent should be near undetectable. If we have to expend any extra mental effort processing your spoken word than what we would on a regular American, you have failed. There is no room in Trumps' America for people with poor English skills

Step 2: Listen to the Team America theme song - a lot. Use it as your ring tone, ect until you begin to associate the word "America" with the phrase "Fuck yeah". If your kneejerk reaction to hearing the word "America" is something negative and not "Fuck yeah" then you will not be accepted here... unless you move to a major city, which you don't want to do. The big cities are overpopulated and your job opportunities will both be slim and low paying

Step 3: You will no longer call yourself Brazilian. You are to NEVER, I repeat, NEVER refer to yourself as Brazilian-American. Call yourself American until you start believing it. Diehards will never buy this - tell them that Brazil is a shithole and you wanted to come to America to start a new life as an American because it's the best country ever. Provided you legitimately believe this, and provided they believe you believe this, they will at least accept you whatever community you go to. Step 2 will help greatly in this regard

Step 4: Do not try to join the Hispanic/Latino community when you arrive. They will drag you down with their generally anti-American values and you will increase your odds of working a sub $20/hr job for the rest of your life in this country. You will also most likely find yourself speaking Portuguese/Spanish with these people and your English will suffer as a result. Try to hang out with as many white people as you can. Remember, you're trying to become an American here

>Brazil
>Spanish
First off, we have enough spics in Florida and we don't need nigger Portuguese muddying it up worse for us confusing the spics that need translations. Secondly FLORIDA IS FUCKING FULL GO TO CALI THEY HAVE PLENTY OF LAND AND "ACCEPTANCE"

2/2

Follow these steps and you will find yourself surprisingly accepted in this country. Most white people (i.e. people with good jobs/money) aren't used to seeing minorities that love America (and remember, this has to become a LEGITIMATE mindset or they will see through your bullshit) and they will go above and beyond to help you out if you ask nicely enough

Basically, if the left/other Hispanics/Latinos call you an "uncle Tom" or whatever the related equivalent is, you're doing it right

Best of luck with your 'Mericanization buddy

>All these retarded Americans falling for low quality bait
Didn't you read his description. It says he's a drop-out. A monkey like him will NEVER have a chance to immigrate legally to the US, regardless if you want him or not.

This too!

Construction is easy to walk into with nothing, but it's not the only job like that.

Translating can be a decent job in and of itself.

The better your English is the more opportunities you'll have. Plenty of job security, most Americans barely speak English themselves, we stubbornly refuse to learn other languages, even when we travel.

There are good connections to be made with the churches too.

Don't go to America move to Canada we want more people from diverse backgrounds.

I prefer America and have family there.

How the fuck is this still going?

/thread pic very related

Sneaky fucking Persian