Hello friends i have question

Hello friends i have question.
How do you shave ur ass hair? It's not a joke. Whenever i put my hand in between my cheeks it's hairy forest. I can't just use scissors becaude i could fuck up and it would be weird to tell doctor so what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EkM7ZBFQPy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH FUCK. This was meant for Sup Forums! Mods, please understand!!! Fuckfuckfuck

please i dodnt mean to do that i was sure i clickd Sup Forums

i'd like to know too

>italy with a hairy ass

LMFAO
COLOR ME SHOCKED

You'll regret it

>german doesn't know what the italian flag looks like

LMFAO
COLOR ME SHOCKED

woman like hairy ass's, unless your a fag then just kill yourself.

use an electric razor and just shave as best as you can, it doesnt have to be clean shaven. also Ive never had a chick complain about having a hairy ass, but it does feel better to shave it once in a while

Only nu-males don't have hair on their butts

>Whenever i put my hand in between my cheeks

There's your problem, buddy.

fuck off mario

Rule 1:

Off-topic; all images, debate, and discussion should be related to politics and current events.

>Germany
>white

Safety razor whilst taking a bath

I have almost no ass hair to speak of, but I shave my hole hair in the shower, it's more hygienic this way.

I sometimes also use Nair on it, was anxious to do it at first but my skin took it well :^)

this may help

You must be a homosexual. It would be a turn off for a straight man to do this.

Shaving means stubble and that would be the greatest mistake of your life. Either deal with the hair and wash every time you poop or go somewhere that can permanently remove it.

You're just really gay.

youtu.be/EkM7ZBFQPy8

enjoy your ban, Potato. Looks like you'll never make this mistake again xd

Electric razor lad, got mine for 25 euro in boots and it works like a charm, takes away all the hair easy without leaving any scratches or spots in about 2 minutes, women love it cause they can clench on your ass when you are on top

what in Jesus Christ's holy balls am I looking at here

How would a woman know if you have a hairy ass? What way do you have sex?

where the hell are you from if your ass doesn't grow hair?

Well, yes...but I'm not a bottom, it's really just way more hygienic :^)

Remove butt hair, trim your pubes and shave your balls. Body hair is absolutely disgusting, and hair down there traps sweat and shit particles.

If you don't take care of your crotch area, you probably smell like shit down there and no girl will ever go down on you.

Colourblindness doesn't exist.

What is clouding your vision, padawan?

Blonde and light-haired people usually have little body hair. My butt is naturally smooth, I just have a bit of hair on my hole

Use a razor blade and shaving cream, very carefully. I hate shaving my butthole but I hate dingleberrys even more.

Lifestyle choice doesnt bother me.
But as a woman, I like a hairy man. I myself dont like having any body hair for hygienic reasons as well.
Bye

Btw shocked at the amount of intellectual challenged faggots in here who think the Ireland flag is Italy's flag
Kek

How is it hygienic? That's a high friction area and hair provides a frictionless sheath between your cheeks during robust physical activity. If you get a rash down there then you're susceptible to infections.

>as a woman

Aaaaaaand dropped :^)

Electric razor. Spread a cheek out, get as close to the asshole as possible and then move outward. Move up and down and repeat on the other side.

Makes pooping and wiping 10x better.

Do white women grow ass hair?

Can you not read, you literal retard? It's in the very post you replied to:

>hair down there traps sweat and shit particles

How am I supposed to know :^)

God fucking dammit america. PLEASE do not try to physics again

Germanbro, I shave between my cheeks as well, with a Mach 3. Takes some practice but it's worth it

If you can't shave your ass then you need to lose some weight.

You get your male lover to do it for you, faggot.

Get the nailpincher for extra accuracy.

All these fags replying to bait thread
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE NIGGER

Amerifags pretending to be girls online again. Seriously, 99.9% of all cases of some sissyfaggot pretending to be a girl, it's american

Just wash yourself more often you faggot

>shaving
>not using veet hair removing cream

You really shouldn't shave that area, if you must? Get it waxed, also it's normal to have hairs around your arse, so long as it isn't some Turk Arab hair shit you're fine.

Stop trying to be a twink.

>Germanbro, I shave between my cheeks as well, with a Mach 3. Takes some practice but it's worth it

I remember how nervous I was when I took a blade to my butt and balls for the first time, but to this day I haven't cut myself even once even though I'm not really careful when shaving :)

>tfw hairy back

Up near Munich shoulders and down by my ass is hairy as fuck.anybody else deal with this suffering?

You'll be getting a visit from the black and tans soon, Paddy.

>thread about ass hair on a politics board getting this much activity
we really do have autism, dont we?

Hard to cut non-existent balls you cuck

Washing alone won't get rid of the smell if you don't shave also.

Ever noticed how after a night out, if you were around smokers your hair will literally smell like smoke for two or three days, even after washing?

It's really difficult to get the smell out of hair once it's in. Enjoy smelling like an animal :^)

Shaving is ultimately the best solution.

Nothing beats the feeling of a completely clean shaven body under silky sheets.

Kk were waiting

a man worrying about
>how his ass looks like

100% confirmed gay

>non-existent balls

Here's to hoping you'll find them again soon :^)

There isn't really a better board for it. Men stuff doesn't go on /hm/ since it's just dicks

>His hair smells like an animal

Back to Africa you monkey

The physics is sound. Skin on skin has a higher coefficient of friction than hair on hair. Please kill yourself, urban dwelling casual drug addict.

>Kraut can't tell difference between Italian and Irish flag

LMFAO
COLOR ME BLIND

I use a beard trimmer with the smallest guard I can put on it. Gives me short stubble and makes everything feel nice.

I just ask my girlfriend to do it, shes used to have to do it herself before her hormone treatments

I had a woman tickling my asshole while sucking my dick on Saturday night. hairy as fuck and she was playing around for a good 20 mins.

>he's hairy like an ape

lmao

Ethnic Scandinavians have next to no body hair though :^)

Is everyone going to negate the fact that some girls stick their finger up your ass in Sex? It's glorious why would you want her to get lost ina forest

Should I trim my balls?

How short should so cut the hair?

>Should I trim my balls?

No, your balls should be shaved, trim your pubes though

>her

What does physics have to do with hygiene, you literal retard?

lmao r u serious

the woman is going to want to feel a manly forest not a twink's vagina.

Ask /fit/.

Sure that's what chest hair and body hair is for, women love a cute little shaved ass, just make sure you do squats to make it cute

Because your body is evolved for peak performance. If you shave your asshole, you're fighting evolution and trying to give yourself an infection, which makes sense since you're an aids craving faget.

Enough shitposting for today, Hans.
Go back to /hm/ or play with the balls of your Jewish nu-male boyfriend.

Did this once.
Ffs the regrowing hair made my life pure agony.
Every step was torture.
Are you supposed to shave twice a week or what?

this, but make sure u avoid the butthole

tfw naturally hairless

>How do you shave ur ass hair?
People do that? Is this a common practice? I don't even know how my ass looks like. It's probably hairy, but how much, I have no idea. Do girls like hairy asses on men?

>washing alone won't get rid of the smell
Nigga do you know how to wash your fucking ass? It shouldn't smell like anything or have a faint scent of soap after washing it you dumb fuck. You should be able to stick your finger in your anus a little, pull it out, sniff it, and have it smell nothing.

WASH. YOUR. FUCKING. ASS.

>smelling like a monkey is literally evolution, guys!
>Ook oook: the post

lmao

Goddammit wrong image.

I've never cut myself once shaving my butthole :)
You will still smell like sweat and crap, you fucking retard :^)

it appears his ballsack has grown in size moved up his back

>You'll be getting a visit from the black and tans soon, Paddy.
And they will be chased out...again?

the other .10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times is russia

Goys, just excuse (((us))) Germans for this faggot. He would've been in a summer camp ages ago in /hitlerdeutschland/.

>Seriously, 99.9% of all cases of some sissyfaggot pretending to be a girl, it's american

And now you know why :^)

I have gf

>hitler

The guy who ate a bulllet?

lmao

>gf

So sorry to hear that :^)

No you won't holy shit how fucking disgusting and retarded are you? I wash my ass every day in the shower, I stick my hand all up in my ass crack and sniff it to make sure it's clean. It won't smell if you use soap LIKE A NORMAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING.

HOLY SHIT IS THIS GONNA BE THE 5TH TIME ON THIS GODFORSAKEN SITE I HAVE TO TEACH SOMEONE HOW TO WASH THEMSELVES?!!?!?

Fuck you this is important information

Pretty much yeah, once a week will do too later on

The hairs have way more surface and will bury in your skin. I've gotten rashes before, now I shave and it's all good.

Umm snapchat maybe :^)

Also smoking is sxc

>I stick my hand all up in my ass crack and sniff it

Ladies and gentlemen: America :^)

Fuck you, you had your chance :^)

A tumor

Also, Happy New Year

we india dont have ass hair

we scratch ass on street we poo so ass hair washes off. very easy

this is superior method i wish foreigners use