Fucking Liberal Arts

Leafcuck here, need some advice.

To make a long story short, I had a traditional girl that I had thought would be nice to settle down with, we were in love and everything. Things were going great until I got busy with school and work, she was upset that I had to put things on the back burner, she broke up with me though I didn't take it seriously. A week later she burns coal and I had a thing with another girl on the go. Needless to say, upon finding out, I was furious, she begged on her knees for forgiveness, but I genuinely thought this is the girl I could have a strong moral family with, and given I had relations with another woman, I gave it a chance, though still bitter.

We began to patch things up, until a few months later, when, still bitter about everything, cheated on her.

She's absolutely heartbroken about everything. I thought this would be the one I marry, but I still feel the anger, and I know she can't forgive me. It just felt like being with her after everything made me a cuck, I resented her, tried less and less, and eventually had an affair like a degenerate.

Do I save it pol? Or do I just move on? All I want is a wholesome old fashioned relationship, someone to have a typical nuclear family with. I have a chance now to save things, we were together for 3 years so I'm still emotionally attached.

Tl:dr fell in love, got sorta cucked, resented, cheated, need advice. I'm 23.

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't form a stable life with someone that flaky.

You got cucked and as had as it is man, move on and always keep your morals.
>Slippery slope if you go back with her
She might use this as future arguments against you.

To elaborate a little more, she's very loyal, up until that point. Her parents have been together for 45 years, as have her sisters and their partners, grandparents, great grandparents etc etc She often expressed the desire to have only one partner, so when she did that only a week after I was pretty distraught (think she had some influence from her liberal friends, not to mention the toxic environment of attending a liberal arts school).

>All I want is a wholesome old fashioned relationship, someone to have a typical nuclear family with

You lost the right to that the night you had premarital sex, you degenerate freak. I hope you get a venereal disease.

Leafcuck here, need some advice.

>I had a traditional girl
>I didn't take it seriously
>A week later she burns coal
>I gave it a chance
>cheated on her.

Tl:dr: cheated

both of you deserve to have children so that nobody else who is busy having fun with their real relationship lives has to put up with your shit.

She brings it up all the time already, I know she isn't seeing anyone else, but if I ask her she'll say things like, "none of your business" so I feel like there's no way to be back with her without being a bitch and letting her walk all over me like a beta

If you stay with her she will forever see you as a cuck. Coal burning was the ultimate shit test and punishment to put you in a lose lose situation. Regardless your girl is now ruined forever.
If you stay she'll never respect you, and if you leave you'll always be the one that got away.

Have some fucking self respect OP you wouldn't be asking for advice if you didn't already know the correct response.

I feel like I know, it just has me depressed, feels good to talk about it with like minded individuals.

Any friends I have are my age are just typical, "fuggg it dood just go fuk some hot sluts :DD"

>need advice

Get your welding ticket.

Or a forklift license. There's lots of jobs you just have to keep looking.

Canada is the best country on earth bud. Love it or leave it. You got a poor attitude, maybe that's why no one will hire you.

>Even considering settling down with a girl in your 20's

My fucking sides

I would leave her, its too late to go back, she burned coal.
>no respect for coalburners
If the sex is good, stay with her until you find someone better. Be more secretive and focus on yourself, I know it's hard to imagine you wanted to be with her. But anyone with/doing a liberal arts degree is not someone you want to marry. She'd influence the kids to be liberal cucks as well.

>Being this clueless.

Look... loaf. Women don't break up with their man unless they've already picked out the next guy... and part of picking out the next guy is testing out the dick.

If she broke up with you, and a week later she's riding some monkey dick she was cheating on you already with him you dumbass.

She came back because he probably went all bix nood on her ass and that's why she came crying back.

Your only mistake was taking her back in the first place.

The best advice is to leave her and close the door on reconciliation. It works in so many ways for you.
Set her free and if she comes back on her knees again make certain you are the man in this and not some cuck. Also, stop fucking cheating on her you leftist degenerate fuck

There was no point in getting back with her after she burned coal.
To hell with the cunt.

>I thought this would be the one I marry
>cheated on her.

How about, get some fucking morals before even thinking about marriage.

Typical lifelong supermarket worker.

Forklift license seems pretty based, always a place to work with one of those.

Also to add to my point here:

This is also why women get so emotionally fucked up when they get dumped; even if they show all the signs of wanting out.

Because they are
#1. Women. So they usually can't into adulthood without male guidance.
#2. They are suddenly left without male guidance.

I married a twenty two year old. Have five children.

Your suggestion is to wait until you're in your 30's to begin having children?

Sure, I guess, if you want to only have one or replace yourselves with two.

>Have five children

F

This

user you're already a cuck. Might as well go with it kek

The only thing worse than a slut is a slut pretending to be a conservative girl. Then again, you are no better, fuck what others could possibly think. If you still want to make her happy and she makes you happy, stay with her. If your resentment and insecurity feel stronger, than just end it,that resentment and insecurity she could do it again will remain and become stronger. If anything, welcome the thought of being a cuck with open arms and stay with her. Otherwise, you will not be happy with her.

>Forklift license seems pretty based, always a place to work with one of those.

Only people with poor attitude who should kill themselves think otherwise.

There's lots of work, you just gotta keep looking,t's out there, I promise you. You can trust a fellow user. Canada is the best and if you don't like it you can fuck right off bud.

Just keep looking, there's work out there.

Well, she isn't loyal enough to not BURN COAL. I can understand you kind of want to carry on being with her because of 'one partner' and 'loyaty' kinda shit, but in the end she KEKED YOU and came crawling back to you.

And you let her back in?

Facts over emotions, user. In times like yours, we're blinded by it. But take zero shit, she cucked you, so drop her ass and let her fucking know why.

>TFW Forklift operator for most of my adult life.

Listen very carefuly.
Leave and never look back, 1. she really wanted to experience another race if she felt good or bad is pointless the matter of fact that she betrayed you for her lust.
2. She is canadian, so she is a dumb slut(I know because I dated 2 of these retards) find yourself something better if you really are a decent canadian, also 23 is quite early to settle for any whore
3. Just erase her, if she comes begging for you back rethink to give her a chance but not a family, just for a fucktoy or so while you find something better, do not let her have emotional impact on your life.

Trust me.

work it out.

You should get your welding ticket. Plenty of work out there for welders, you just gotta keep looking.

Honestly if you aren't already a welder you're failing at life. Just keep lookin you'll find work, it's out there. Lots of work out there bud, only people with a bad attitude can't find it.

If you don't like canada you should fuck right off bud.

Listen you burn coal, you pay the toll. End of story. Move on.

And absolutely you should say that to her.

a

fucking

leaf

kill

your

self

sage

I make more money than the average welder though. The lazy ass people at EI were just like "hurr, what's a good job these days? Welder?" and then spent all of it's retraining budget sending people to welding school.

So there's no competition in the market unless you are doing aluminum or marine welding (because the EI retraining doesn't go that far into it)

Also bothered to read deeper, this is very true.
Leave and be always that one guy that was her dream and she would've died for you(but that's just imagination) yet if you stay she'll flirt with more and as soon as you get into a solid fight she'll try to dump you for someone else since the first time she did that you ''worked it out'' which was the mistake to show her what she should in case things go bad, that u'll be there again.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

Sounds like these are just the sort of things you tell yourself to quiet that little twinge of cognitive dissonance you've got somewhere in there.

You did the right thing desu. When you get cucked, cuck back twice as hard. You should stay with her as long as you can but only to continue to chat and ask forgiveness, preferably with an Asian female since they are to white women what black men are to white men.

I don't believe it was pre meditated, Tinder kind of allows for those things. She said she thought it would help her get over me because he was the opposite of me (blonde hair, fair complexion, blue eyes) I lost it.

Though ultimately I'll agree, I think she realized that just fucking another guy isn't the same as making love to me, and realized too late that she dun goofed.

You're a freak i hope you have cancer.

Really appreciate the feedback from everyone, near impossible to talk to anyone that understands.

"That's so petty user, it's 2016 XD"
"Just like do whatever makes you happy user"

1) Never dig though the trash
2) Love is a male idealization (an invention). Women love opportunistically. Unless you are vastly above her status in all departments then there will usually be someone else that meets her momentary needs better than you
3)You're a total beta bitch

Fight me irl

Son you're 23.
I'm 33. To top that off I lost my virginity at Age 15 (Thanks to the rise of the internet back then).

I was a social awkward friendless loser up until that point, but suddenly ex girlfriends became my one and only source of friendship in life.

As a result I better learned to relate to females than to men, so eventually pretty much all of my friends since my late teens have been females.

I can assure you my insight into the female psyche (as far as it is relevant to life from the male perspective goes) is absolutely second to none.

If I could prove my credentials (which I can't, thanks to the internets) you would be a complete moron not to take what I tell you as gospel.

Yeah, I like to blackpill it a bit for the lulz, but what I have told you is more or less accurate.

IRON RULE 7:
>It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.

others:

>Frame is everything. Always be aware of the subconscious balance of whose frame in which you are operating. Always control the Frame, but resist giving the impression that you are.

>NEVER, under pain of death, honestly or dishonestly reveal the number of women you’ve slept with or explain any detail of your sexual experiences with them to a current lover.

>Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

>NEVER under any circumstance live with a woman you aren’t married to or are not planning to marry in within 6 months.

>NEVER allow a woman to be in control of the birth.

>Women are utterly incapable of loving a man in the way that a man EXPECTS to be loved.

>Always let a woman figure out why she wont ƒuck you, never do it for her.

>Apologizing for a lack of Game isn’t Game.

She's the one who broke up, she's the one who immediately went on safari, she's the one who tried to make things better and she's the one who apparently failed at that task.
You couldn't forgive her for her treason, so it's no loss that she can't forgive you.

It's your choice to make.
You can abandon her and try to find another traditional girl, or you have an open conversation with her where you set your demands and make it very clear what will happen if she lets you down again.

It's all down to you.

Is there anything you'd like to add? I really appreciate the insight. What I had originally thought aligned with what you said, but she assured me this was not the case. Then again in refuting it I feel kind of gullible and naive to actually believe this wasn't a pre mediated thing.

>she cheats
>break up
>burns coal
>get back with her
>YOU CHEAT

stopped reading there. she cheated and you back with her (the coal burning is immaterial at this point, you're already a cuck). And then you cheat. You are as scummy as she is.

pic related

I was in a very similar situation but I listened to my gut and broke it off with her.

Three months later she had already slept with at least three guys that I know of

OP needs to read this quickly before he throws away his life
What the girl did is as nearly an explicit confession of how much she disrespects you. The only thing closer would have been her saying it verbatim. Stop trying to interpret her as some mystery of mystery. You've become a boring nothing to her. She never loved your far-off promise of family, honor, and tradition. YOU have none of that now to offer anyway.

therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/

What most guys think are ‘mixed messages’ or confusing behavior coming from a woman is simply due to their inability (for whatever reason) to make an accurate interpretation of why she’s behaving in such a manner. Usually this boils down to a guy getting so wrapped up in a girl that he’d rather make concessions for her behavior than see it for what it really is. In other words, it’s far easier to call it ‘mixed messages’ or fall back on the old chestnut of how fickle and random women are, when in fact it’s simply a rationale to keep themselves on the hook, so to speak, because they lack any real, viable, options with other women in their lives. A woman that has a high IL in a guy has no need (and less motivation) to engage in behaviors that would compromise her status with him. Women of all ILs will shit test, and men will pass or fail accordingly, but a test is more easily recognizable when you consider the context in which they’re delivered.

A woman will communicate vast wealths of information and truths to a man if he’s only willing to accept her behavior, not exclusively her words, as the benchmark. He must also understand that the truth she betrays in her behavior is often not what he wants to accept.

you're 23; there's your problem
your balls haven't even dropped yet
get your priorities straight before you think about marriage

sage

>but she assured me
Basically men and women have an opposite approach to deception.

A man finds no purpose in dishonesty, except when it brings personal gain.

A woman finds no purpose in honesty except when it brings personal gain.

Women are the most amoral creatures you can imagine.

But let me assure you. I have never in my life, despite all my friends being female (most of whom I have given the benis to at some point in time) witnessed a woman end a relationship when the next man wasn't already in the picture... maybe they didn't fuck already, but they at least kissed.

What likely happened, is that she got drunk at a party and fucked this guy behind your back. At that moment she was like "whoa, okay I can move on now." and she moved on.

Eventually after fucking this guy for about a week, she started talking girlfriendy shit with him, and he was like "whoa... wtf, I thought we were just having fun here I don't want a relationship." and that caused her to come crawling back.

wtf is coal burning

burn the coal pay the toll.
move on, leaf.

stfu scum

Also if I have to transform into a phone poster in a moment. If this thread survives that long I'll be on a different ID. But that might not be for some time. it'lll probably get 404ed by then.

I did a dishonest thing and snooped on her phone. He had texted her numerous times after the fact showing every bit of interest in continuing (asking her on dates etc) she totally shut him down and removed him off of all social media. She admitted it was a drunk mistake, still hurts just as bad though.

Probably. I appreciate your insight regardless. Perspective is making this decision easier.

If it only took her a week to start coalburning, she was coalburning the whole time. Run away before she starts popping out black children and pretending they're yours

Lurk more toothpaste nigger

I wouldn't really take advice from the people here. None of them have a dog in this fight. Only you do. Noone but you can fully grasp the significance and depth of the relationship you and your girlfriend have. But fuck the MGTOW /TheRedPill shit. If they were successful or good with women, they wouldn't really need that stuff. You certainly don't.

What I will say is that the difference between your girlfriend's fling and yours is that you're the cheater. She is not.

You want to marry this girl, but you stepped out anyway? Do you really believe that now? Are you sure this girl isn't just some means to an end for you? The drowning man doesn't care what he is thrown so long as it saves him from drowning.

>burned coal

Once this happens you should forget the girl ever even existed. I wouldn't even be angry - I would just cease to see them as a human, they would simply be a degenerate to me.

Control your emotions. Don't be a weeping woman.

Find someone better.

>never reveal the number of women you've slept with or explain any detail of your sexual experiences

This sounds like some beta shit.

I think it's because the emotion was so strong in the beginning, everything felt right. When shit started to go south and she burned coal that's when I lost respect and ultimately justified cheating on her, though I hate myself for doing so because I disregarded my own moral code.

>A week later she burns coal

>she burns coal

this is often a great indicator of an inner airhead gruppie, dont know, Im not the expert on things love concerned, but this is a serious offence especially since

>week later

yeah, the girls trully missed you, and most likely shell do it again to make vengance on you

This, so much this. Check yourself for aids too

> A week later she burns coal
> Do I save it pol?

Yes, save it. You have to do the right thing and raise Tyrone's baby, you stupid fucking cuck.

1. Post pic of her
2. kys

Yeah, great. But he's the cheater here. She's not. The only difference is that her partner was a skin color he didn't like. He's being a hypocrite and a stormfag.

This guy gets it.

MGTOW plz go.

This guy is dead wrong. There's no proof she cheated. Your girlfriend is probably an attractive woman at a college. She doesn't need to have someone picked out already. She could go to the nearest frat house and get fucked the night of the break up, let alone a week after.

I take it back. You are doomed.

Nice try femanon.

I'm back BTW. In phone posting mode.

Currently at work. Phone posting masterrace.

She burned coal within a WEEK of breaking up with you. What on earth were you fucking thinking when you decided to get back with that nasty whore?

Break up with her. You'll never get over the fact that she is a whore and she cucked you. And you shouldn't. Move on and find someone better.

Sadly the reality is that women are incapable of fathoming the idea of accepting short term emotional pain for long term emotional gain.

Unless you are a cuck who is going to let her win every disagreement or a Chad consider the first fight of every relationship the end of any hope for loyalty from her.

And as far as being a Chad goes... no. If you are under 6 feet tall you are not a Chad. No matter how objectively attractive the rest of your features are.

>muscular
>not bad looking
>5'11"
Gonna an hero pretty soon

>Yeah, great. But he's the cheater here. She's not. The only difference is that her partner was a skin color he didn't like. He's being a hypocrite and a stormfag.

the guy was thinking about marrying her and she goes on a safari trip a week later, dump her OP, she seems like an idiot, OP also dosnt seem brighter

Just tell chicks you are 6 feet tall then. It's not like they are actually measuring.

Having broad shoulders and being stocky honestly makes me look like half a manlet.

We'll then you're fucked.

Trust me. I'm only 5'7.

That said there's still opportunities for manlets to get laid. Just don't expect happy ever after loyal wife happy ending shit.

Seems like a pipe dream these days anyways to be honest.

>Seems like a pipe dream

how about stop being a degenerate?

Because women lie about that question you dipshit.

Our culture elevates men who sleep around and shames women who do. So men over report. Women under report.

ITT: Op trying to justify his irrational fixation on being with a lying, cheating whore who will gladly be reamed by the superior chad whenever he's available.

fbbp

You sir, are a fucking retard.
The stroganoff twins kicked their mom out of a castle for burning coal.

>she burns coal
>I genuinely thought this is the girl I could have a strong moral family with

She's trash.

This was a pure shitfest from the end of the first line and onward, what the fuck are you doing dude? Are you trolling?

This.
If you're not a total nu male you recognize shit like this.

Recognized, love just impairs judgement I guess.

>she burns coal
>I cheated on her

You are bot horrible people and not ready to be upstanding people. You both disgust me. You need to grow the fuck up and move one, the fact that you ask Sup Forums for fucking advice about your life says everything.

tl;dr: KYS

Move on, you are still young

Trips speak the truth

>burned the coal
>I forgave her
Are you kidding me son?
One nigger is thousand times worse than 100mwhite men....
Neck yourself Cuck.
You'd be rathef more honourable "forgiving " her fucking a dog and the whole football roster
Fuckoff this board pussywhipped interracial cuckold.
Your forefathers weep in the sky.