How do i redpill my sister before it's too late? she's 14 and watches a bunch of faggots and trannies on youtube...

how do i redpill my sister before it's too late? she's 14 and watches a bunch of faggots and trannies on youtube, along with all the regular dumb vlog shit. i have thankfully convinced her to stay away from tumblr but i fear that's not enough.

Its already too late, it was always too late

you don't.
We already lost the culture war.
Watch anime and get drunk and try to ignore it

>too late
>trump won
ok

Trump was an appeasement to make white working class people feel good.

pics?

Take away her computer. Administer a beating.

Hate to say it, but Abdul here has a point.

Probably the best suggestion you'll get from this thread.

just talk to her dude. dont make it a lecture or a redpilling, but just be around her and have natural conversations. the only way to save the youth of our nation is by legitimizing them as thoughtful people. talking down to her will only drive her further away.

It's all about the peer pressure. Sign her up for scouting or something that's popular among conservative people in Noway. There's very little that you cand do about degenerates in her school so you have to find a way for her to connect with proper role models.

Kidnap her and drop her off in a nigger-infested inner city.

Tfw the sandnigger has the best suggestion ITT

convince her using your penis user

ITS 2017 FROGGIE BITCH

GET USED TO IT

Seems like the younger generation is obsessed with watching people do things rather than doing it themselves.

I mean I watched AVGN when I was an edgy teenager and I think I turned out better than most but that was the only thing.

teach her to be creative and live her own life. She should be looking up to you not others. Also a 14 year old should not be viewing unfiltered material online in the first place.

Time will tell if trump is controlled opposition. If hes globalist i might just go a little cray cray.

>14
It's already too late bro red polling age is at 9 or 10, she is already tainted, I tried to red pill my 11 year old cousin and she was already confused with the simple things I said.

what a cutie

Get her into the conservative normies like shoe0nhead, crowder, sargon of akad, milo, etc.

It happened to me too, OP. My sister is only 12 and she's already lost her way. She legitimately likes BuzzFeed for God's sake.

You both fucked up.
Female mind is the most easily moldable thing. You should have started dropping little red pill breadcrumbs the moment she started walking.

By breadcrumbs I don't mean forcing her to watch Hitler speeches but regulary giving examples of chimpouts, addressing islamic mutilation and abuse of women in a passing-by manner etc.
Non-degenerate parents are also a very important thing.