White people have no right to complain about life

white people have no right to complain about life.
you're tall, born in first world nations, not risk of starvation or crime, be considered the prettiest race of all, the tallest of all, the top at the genetic hierarchy.

You have no right to complain, because you won the genetic lottery.

If you're poor and white, it's your fault most of the time or it will be extremelly easier for a white male to succeed compared to other races because of his superior IQ and creativity, even while asians have bigger IQ they have less creativity.

You were born in the most OP and easy to play race on earth.

You're simply too entitled to see how lucky you were, you have not a right to complain.

Even if you're poor, women of all races will prefer a children with you, because you won the genetic lotery and is at the top of the male hierarchy.

Also, even if you're poor, you will still live a safe and secure life, unlike blacks.

Also, you were born in first world country, pretty safe and making the most money compared to us.

Literally even, if you're among the poorest family in your country, you still have it much better than 99% of the rest of humans.

You have not right to complain, your literal only concern in life are internet crusades trying to elect some meme president or caring about videogame journalism, what a joke of entitled lifes.

What was the time you were concerned about not getting stab by visiting your city?
What was the last time you can't dress fancy clothes because you could be killed for that?

You faggots are playing life in easy modo, yet complain about videogames and politics of other countries.

Seriously faggots, you have not right to complain about nothing.
And you will call me a faggot, because you're so entitled to a first world white life you will never understand the problem, because you're white.

Stfu Andres.

If it ain't white it ain't right. Thanks OP for the self esteem boost

I like this guy. Almost reads like a Trump shitpost.

We know we have it better than you filthy shitskins, we are just sick of you bleeding us dry and fucking our women. Civilization can't subsidize savagery, our countries only function when we keep the boot on your neck.

white people need to acknoledge their place and leader the world again.

you know, the white male burden and all of that.

but you became cucks.

Gotta admit. It's great being white.

And you're pissed off that we're shaking off that meme? I don't understand, do you want whites to reassert their might or stay cucked?

I'm a white supremacist faggot.
and I do believe in eugenics.

Ignorance is bliss OP. Not my fault people are too stupid to see behind the curtain. Fact is poor countries are taxed to hell into collapse by the world bank. You should be thanking me for not taking part in the system else it would speed up your demise further.

OP is mostly right, but we do face real threats. Liberals in our countries are trying to destroy us by flooding us with niggers, Arabs, and beaners. Don't think that just because everything is OK now that it will always be like this.

>not risk of starvation or crime

how's it hanging Pablo ?

>You have no right to complain
Wrong!
We only got so far because we complained and fought.

We will keep complaining and reacting. We will make ourselves greater and greater so that the subhumans look more and more like animals.

We whites are the best and most amazing race this world has ever seen. We already know that Dos Santos. The problem is how to we keep shitskins from destroying us from within our once so great societies.

tell me not to complain when kebabstafa goes back to the desert

if you're the best how are you getting destroyed/manipulated by "inferior" races

shut up faggot.
there are more crimes and murders in one week in my city than in your entire country in one year.

I'm going to give you a big redpill.
Non whites dont emigrate to white nations because we want to destroy white nations.
The real reason is the diference in wages.
Why waste time being a doctor or engineer here if moving to a white nation will make you make more than even my president here?

Does that even make sense?

even cleaning toilets in your countries still make much more, dozens of time more than a PHD will make here.

Stop the economic inequality and emigration will stop.

Control through schemes. The red shields aren't an inferior race, as they are a brother of whites genetically.

Whoever controls a nation's money controls the nation's affairs.

because a lot of white people are naive cucks who also get a vote during elections.
Your sloppy economy isn't our problem. You want more money and more wealth then work for it.

>the weak should fear the strong

So you need money for food or something? Is this one of those feed a nigger family ads?

>there are more crimes and murders in one week in my city than in your entire country in one year.
because you are genetically inferior violent niggers

>you're tall

wrong faggot.

you got poor people, they will emigrate to a richer area, it has happened to all during history.

eliminate global poverty and let poor people have a nice basic standart of living and they wont emigrate.

basic logic, faggot.

if you knew about latino history, is because of drug trade and drug prohibition, thanks america.

go lecture your rich parents

Genetic lottery? Sure. I'll agree to that. Why not?

If you're born poor and white you'll have an easier time succeeding? Not so much.

It all boils down to dem programs! There's a shit tonne of programs and grants for people who are anything BUT white males to get ahead.
In Canada alone, there are hundreds of small business start up grants for women, people of colour, and natives. NOTHING for white males.

Yet, we still manage to get ahead. So either, it's the laziness and uselessness of the "lesser" races.
Or maybe, just maybe, whites don't feel sorry for themselves and instead of placing blame, they spend their energy figuring out how to not live like a fucking degenerate.

Doesn't always happen though. Redneck trailer trash exists after all.

It's called IQ, newfaggot.

you still will have an easier time than someone born in africa by example.

or we could keep all our money and shoot the brown ones trying to cross the Medditerainian.

Sure. But we, as whitey's go out of our way to level the playing field.
We help the lessers all the time in an attempt to bring them up to our level.

My point still stands. If niggers (of all colours) stopped feeling sorry for themselves and actually tried to better themselves instead, things would be a lot better around the world.

>born in first world nations
OP is retarded

Tall is mentioned twice in the first sentence back to /r9k/ dipshit

>broad generalizations troll thread

>I still get triggered about this "white people don't go hungry" shit

Fucking hell I have white relatives who skip a few meals a week because they can't afford it for christs sake. It won't show up in the stats because somehow rural poverty isn't popular to campaign on like it is either inner city poverty

>blame whitey

No guilt here.

not possible, your (((leaders))) want cheap labour to pay your baby boomers pensions.

It's a ponzi scheme the current economic model.
Or it will crash soon or whites will become a minority.

african inmigration is financed by soros.

most races are in the capable range, at least spics easily get into the engineering range (130 IQ).

blacks are a special case and diferent from other races, we don't know about them, but It will take decades before poverty is erased in africa.

Of course developing africa is not in the interest of the elites.

Non whites could advance so much if not for the current economic model that hinders them.

Blame white leaders and corporations who profit from keeping non whites poor.
Look up how much damage the drug trade has done to latinaomerica and how white nations profit from syria.

learn about how america has profited from keeping latinaomerica a shithole, newfaggot.

Thank you for the words. 88

This haha ha.... :,(