I'm fucking pissed

Been watching a few videos on youtube around the topic of Islam, immigration, civil war etc.
Now I think its time for Europe to take action
Why the fuck isnt anything changing? When did we decide to give in to feminist politics, and bitched around? Our elderly, which build our countries shits and piss them self until they die of infection, while an immigrant will be granted 40 years worth pention and a licence in Norway?

We have no fucking control, and every small little atempt to cool the situation the fuck down i shut down by the goverment. If you use free speech youre a social outcast, racist and what not. Were cucked the fuck up, the media, gender issue, immigrants, islam, mulitculturalism, whitemen racist, diveded countries ....

Why dont we just start the revolution? Why hasnt anyone hacked the medias internet pages and posted real news, such as this: youtube.com/watch?v=SSpPn2qyWzY?
HOW can we make the cucks open their eyes to the real world, the fact that YOU soon will be a minority in your own country, while your women are raped, and beaten up? Where sharia law is practiced? I'm out of words.

Dear, Europe: How can we stop all this? Whats your solution? How can we stop Germany for creating another world war? Will trump be the solution? Can we shut down Political Correctness? Can we riot? Can we hack the media? What can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtu.be/XbFFjpsL2sw
youtu.be/G7VGLMdVrrM
youtu.be/vzgX8QP7Qao
youtu.be/ZWpIWDjQLUU
youtube.com/watch?v=aNLbOUGnppg
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/sylvi-listhaug/listhaug-lei-av-nazi-stempel/a/23884599/
youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4
youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>while an immigrant will be granted 40 years worth pention

Are you serious? What level of cuckening is that? Why would you give free money to foreigners?

>Our elderly, which build our countries
Remember that before you feel sad about them.

No, this is actually true.

i've seen countless articles about eldery waiting 40+ hours on food etc. Havent read much about the situation in Europe, you got to research it yourself i guess... i just dont understand why the media wont show us the reality? Almost every woman I know is pro immigrant, yet their the ones being beaten and raped? Havent really come to Norway for full, but we'll notice soon.

Europe needs vigilante justice.

Well, you are halfway there, next step is getting a group together and protecting your own turf, town, city and eventually country.

The thing is that 2016 brought selfhate. White (especially males) are satans spawn, because of what 2-5 generation earlier have done. Its like we "owe" the immigrants(?) Am I right?

Young white men are sick and tired of thsee fingers being pointed at them.
These young white men should turn into the monsters the left keeps labeling them as.

Wear it with pride; nothing to lose.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

youtu.be/XbFFjpsL2sw

youtu.be/G7VGLMdVrrM

youtu.be/vzgX8QP7Qao

youtu.be/ZWpIWDjQLUU

Well I wish, but if I were to say anything like this public I would be living the rest of my life in exile
My main friends agree 100% with me, but we would never dear to even protest

Some part of me want to go the capital and make signs and posters all over the city, then when the city wakes up they'll see it, but again it wouldnt probably be affective.

How's the sitatuon in Germany? is it as bad as in those videos? I live in a kinda small town and a big part of the city is now just immigrant, I wont walk there alone

>muh protest
>muh signs with words on them
come on man. The time for words is over. The time to kill is now.
Either start killing, or admit you don't actually care.

>I would be living the rest of my life in exile
What life? Your life was already taken from you. You might as well go for a high score

> If you use free speech youre a social outcast, racist and what not.

Thats not how free speech works anymore in our politically correct continent. Hate speech =/= free speech

Nonetheless, I agree with most things you said but we still need the support of millions to take any action. Raise your kids right and try to enlighten friends and family about how the world works.

Lets not forget history and also remember what happens when a country has enough of all the bullshit and tries to stand up tall and independent against (((them))).

This is the problem that we're facing in Europe. The ENTIRE system, all sides at all levels, supports this, so only through a total disassembling of the state and rebuilding it along patriotic lines, can any hope be granted.

or in other words, we need a total systemic collapse and no outside interference outside of equipment and training for the patriot forces.

Trump will liberate you guys soon

We've got to do two things.

One, shill against immigration, multiculturalism and leftism as best we can. Sabotage the system. Produce as much positive propaganda for our people as possible.

Two, make new politics that will ensure our survival. Distance ourselves from the national suicide. Create space where we can grow and reproduce. Develop culture and politics that sustains.

I understand that you don't want to do criminal acts to defend your culture and country. If you assault or kill someone, your life is over. Just move out to a 100% white quaint little village in the country side of Norway, and buy guns legally. Sorry

A very effective thing (outside of lots of babies) would be to focus now on spreading the finer and richer parts of our national culture and heritage. A pure version, not a modern Marxist retelling. This is what will instil in people an urge to fight, because Islam may have the fury of a conqueror, but a patriot will fight twice as hard for the future of his homeland. BUT they need a promise of a homeland worth fighting for, which is why we need a patriotic knowledge of what Britain truly is, and what it means to truly BE British (Or French, or German, etc.)

People are reaching out for something to hold on to, and Marxist post-modernism may keep your heat above water, but it wont take you to shore. You need heritage and culture for that.

>while your women are raped, and beaten up?
Most of them love being into relationships with black or arabs. And if I can't have them why would I want to protect them?

Imagine if a white man did a terrorist attack agains muslims, thats like feeding the media with more cuck. "Not all terrorists are muslim" etc etc unity love equality etc. I belive white terrorism will soon accure, but not particuarly for the better

Im not fucked if i did tho, max 21 years in prison here lol. But I wouldnt, and its kinda hard aswell, you cant really buy guns legal here

Pretty much this. Last election here opened my eyes to the nature of our women.

We need a final solution to the ovarian question.

That's the problem. Our systems are such that if we don't take out the entirety of the state as it is, there can be no victory no matter how many millions of men fight. Our rulers are amongst us, not on the other side of some ocean, or mountain range, so they have to go, or their power needs to go, in its entirety to stand any chance of victory.

Still makes me furious seing it man. I know what you mean, i know people working for a proper immigration, posting snapchats with them play fighting and shit, then the ones working there post pics on facebook wearing hijabs, i guess thats not how to integrate them? Teaching them to fight, and changing yourself instead? Those girls: fuck them, go get raped. Thankfully in Norway there is still a majority of girls who just dont like niggers

Just wait for elections!
No but change starts with yourself.

That's why Breveik targetted Marxists themselves.

Remember: Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Yeah. How's London now? Havent been there since the islamic spring, heard that white men are a minority now?

London is gone. It's enemy territory.

Thankfully in total societal collapse they'll all starve or die of thirst.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNLbOUGnppg

I've never been to Europe, but it would pain me to see her fall. I really do hope the best for you guys, I am not sure if it's really as bad as I think it is (like in the vid) but if so, you guys really need to do something. The wimpy politicians don't possess the spine to protect their people. It must be up to the common man.

>We need a final solution to the ovarian question.
The final solution is to remove all their rights and make women the property of their fathers. If they have freedom they go for the arab/black badboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Well tendencies show that people are now realizing the treat, not in Norway though, our immigration minister is called out being NeoNazi for purposing that we help them where they are, not moving them all here. She's completly right, but the media potrate her as some racist nazi bitch from hell

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/sylvi-listhaug/listhaug-lei-av-nazi-stempel/a/23884599/

title basicly saying: "Listhaug tired of being protrated as a nazi"

It is. May Trump not only do good in America, but here aswell. If not im moving to either eastern Europe or the US

Where will the next terror attack happen? (not counting Turkey)
And will it change anything?

Damn.. Start with the paperwork to come to the U.S. NorwegianBro:

1) Trumps bringing manufacturing jobs back
2) Firearms are easy to purchase
3) Trump is ending immigration from shit countries (perhaps immigrating from Europe will be easier?)
4) Profit

I will actually, I refuse to become old in this country

Things will change when over 50% of people start saying "so what" when called "racist" for expressing reasonable social qualms and common sense

It would break the social condition and shift the narrative in the social spectrum

This is a moment the whole world is exploiting a whole continent just because the locals fear being called an abstract word that we currently don't even know what it really means anymore

What is racism nowadays? When did we lose track on where its core meaning would lead people to? I mean, racism once meant someone that believes that ethnicity was based on geographic influences and it led to different races in the long run, later it meant someone that views other races as inferior, then it became a definition that was only applicable to a single group of people, and now it varies depending on whatever you say against the idea that europe has to be destroyed.
How come all of those definitions can fall under the same term?
Racism has stopped meaning something and started meaning anything.

We are witnessing the most shameful display of cowardice in the history of manking. A people getting slaughtered because of a fear of a word, because of a fear of an idea we don't even know what it means anymore.

There's no other way, you have to realize this. There should be laws protecting countries against globalism, keeping demographics under control, and there won't be a way of doing it without being labeled as "a racist". Actually, there's nothing you can do without being labeled as racist nowadays, but go figure.

Once people had broken the ice, this will be alright, and LONG TERM SOLUTIONS would be formally accepted.
You can't solve this problem without shifting the narrative. All you'll ever do by ignoring this fact is causing more problems by closing your eyes to the simplest solution, the balls for saying "so what".

Nothing will chance until people start doing this. It's simple as that.

With the governments and media we all have now? No. All these attacks only target the lower classes, so the ruling classes are kept totally safe and isolated from them, just like other issues Islam is causing. And our systems are not going to let some rape of the proles derail their multicultural utopia.

Only though the state themselves being attacked in a large-scale attack will they themselves either perform attacks on these communities, or allow them.

The Islamists understand this, as they know that it's simply a case of demographic destiny at this point. They just need to keep the momentum going.

And yet there are naive posters on this board that decry his actions as 'murdering fellow whites'.

>Remember: Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

You can't stop or convinve the cucks. Give up on that idea. You can forget that because they are like religious fanatics - even if you put the facts straight under their noses, they will find some "exception" and justify their belief. They will become aggressive and feel you are threatening their system of beliefs, which will entrench them even more.

Lashing out at refugees is not the answer. Now hear me out on this. You need to get rid of the problem at the source. This is our politicians, our journalists, our judges, our police - these volunteers at the lower levels pushing the immigrants on us. They are the cause.

I am ready for a Thirty Years' War again. I will first go after the Germans that are the fucking traitors against this country. I don't care if this place falls apart as a result, none of us do.

Start by voting, like I will do and many others.

Those traitorous Norwegians who are for globalism and all of that bullshit are your enemy, not the invaders. They will be the first to run out of our countries if we start attacking each other.

Yes, there is a growing culture here against our current polticians. But I guess neither of our countries is even close at breaking the ice such as USA did, and i guess UK is. They had enough

This is why we need a strong "international" leader to give such movements something to point. I'm not a Christian any further than culturally, but a Pope willing to stand against these injustices would give easy legitimacy.

I am turning into a Republican when I think of how ineffectual our Royalty has been in the face of these actions. Everyone forgets that the Queen, while required to remain impartial on political issues, could have spoken out in condemnation over things such as Rotherham. Any of them could, but they didn't.

The issue is that while the system exists, they'll worm their way into doing it all over again.

>'murdering fellow whites'.

Who the fuck would consider a person who wants to flood with immigrants your country and literally destroy your civilization as "fellow white"?

Things are changing.

There are now Sharia patrols in Britain. See? That's change!

youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4

I think its too late for Europe now

they just have to get off their asses and fight back.. that is the problem.. the numbers are on our side.. but no one wants to do anything.

i guess it needs to get worse

more terror attacks, a few weeks back our leftist media first posted an article "how many more terror attacks can europe handle?" i guess theyre changing too

Jews have planted ideologies that make us soft. Institutions and structures will stop any effort. And most men are feminized.

I think this is the Jews revenge for Hitler.

Sverige er jo faktisk helt fucked. Håper ikke kreften deres politikere har påfort folket smitter over landegrensen

Next time (You) see a Brevik thread check it out.

Alla av oss ger inte upp utan kommer att kämpa. Men vi är för få och när invällarna väl tar makten är det för sent.

Men lär av våra mistag norrbagge-bro.

ready your boipucci, Caliphat is coming for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws

I hope Trump nuke Mecca, and it cause a chain reaction which brings the whole world to war, and the police looses controll so I can take them out myself