Arab in Sweden

>Be me
>Of Arab descent, though born in Sweden by parents who didn't flee nor seek asylum in Sweden. Just had the money and wanted a good life. Labor migration, basically.
>Brought up with Swedish values and customs, as parents always said how important it is to integrate into new socities. Can't always look back on the past.
>Still some Arab influences at home, naturally, but by heart and values I'm 99% Swedish
>Even though I consider myself Swedish I notice that hostility against me rises, even if I dress proper, speak without a ghetto accent and have a good job (IT technician)
>On the other side of the fence, I meet hostility from other people with arabic descent
>consider me a traitor for "acting like a Swede and liking Swedish values", basically I get hated on for not acting like a fucking retard
>Someone actually asked me once if I was interested in joining IS
>Told him to fuck off as I hate everything they stand for and Islam can fuck right off
>Get called traitor again and he spat towards me as he walked away
>MFW

So basically, other than by the looks, I'm Swedish. I don't even speak arabic. I also have a job that pays the bills.

C-can I stay after the great race war? Where do I hide so I don't get mixed together with my retarded "brothers by blood"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbQFq4oKwbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feel sorry for you bro, you have the spirit you were just born unlucky.
the best place to hide during the race wars would be your parents country of origin.

this was written by a pasty swede with psychosexual issues who figured role-playing as one of the good muzzies was a decent use of time

To me, personally. It would feel just as strange as it would feel for any Sweded to move there. Maybe a tiny bit less strange, but to me that's not my homeland. Sweden will always be in my heart.

I don't speak a single word Arabic as my parents refused to speak Arabic to me so that I could get the best start in life as possible.

you could try espionage when shtf

Thats why we need to send back the mongoloids that behave like shit.

sorry sand monkey you have to go back :^)

I don't believe you and hope whoever you are that you die.

Dear Sweden, do not fall for people like this.

It only starts with "I'm an arab, but I'm integrated !" What about his children ? What about this children's children ? You think all of them will be exceptions ?

Arabs belong in the middle east, i'ts irrelevant how integrated or well-adjusted he is. This is the harsh truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=KbQFq4oKwbM
WE

just go and blow yourself up as is your tradition you filthy sandnigger

>>Someone actually asked me once if I was interested in joining IS
>>Told him to fuck off as I hate everything they stand for and Islam can fuck right off
>>Get called traitor again and he spat towards me as he walked away
I don't understand.
Why didn't you kill him?

I don't care if you believe me as I don't have to prove anything. Just trying to tell a story that not all of us behave like retarded chimps. (A good enough amount though that I REALLY want to kick each and everyone who behaves badly out or hang in the gallows.).

>serve you right

you don't belong to Sweden, you are a sandnigger

Go to arabia and make it better

sorry kid, you have to go back.

Muzzie here. Can I sell gas? Because thats all I do.
>ywn do anything but sell cigs to spics for your life
Its a bad feel

If I ever get any children (I don't want any right now, and I don't believe that will change), I will make sure to raise them with Swedish values as well.

Im pretty sure that if you are born and raised here in Sweden, you are not a problem.

Maybe im biased though, i have 2 good friends from kurdistan. They are both born and raised here and behave just like me and my friends.

You have to go back Ahmed. Try to better the shithole your ancestors came from.

FUCK OFF BACK TO THE DESERT.

I REFUSE TO READ YOUR WHINY GREENTEXT.

GO WHERE YOU BELONG, SANDNIGGER.

THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM IS YOU BEING WHERE YOU DON'T BELONG.

THE SOLUTION TO YOUR ISSUE IS STARING YOU IN THE FACE.

race traitor back the fuck out.

>"hurrr durrrr i act like you so can i be one of you"

also what fucking race war you fucking autistic

go read fagir namaaz and stop being a little bitch

you where born a sand nigger so accpect it

I agree with this Britbong >105357922. You can work for the Swedes as a mole, for the police, government. Use it to your advantage.

>Be Jewish
>LARP on Sup Forums about being a "good muslim"
O V E N S
V
E
N
S

Only your ashes can stay at Europa.

dra til saudi-albania din stygge sandneger

my great grandmother was an adopted gypsy so i know your feel a little. but still

I'm gonna refrain from memeing in this thread OP so let me be serious and ask you some questions if you mind m8.

How old are you?

Are you in a relationship?
Do you have IRL friends?
What are your friends and past gfs race?
How do you feel about racemixing?
Do you know of any other swedish born arabs who feel the same as you?

Learn Arabic and move to your country of your ancestors origin.

>Join nationalist party
>hold speaches against refugees
>liberals can't say shit
>become a hero of the swedish people

So, when you'll want children - who will you marry exactly ? I presume it's a white Swedish woman, because a random Islamist woman will not want to raise her children with Swedish values.

You have to go back, sorry man.

Sven, sacrifices must be made. You can't just accept them, just because they aren't violent. Who will your kurd friend marry and fuck ? Their very existence in Sweden is a push to racemixing.

>all those fags in this fucking board of all places saying he is cool and he should stay

you faggots are the problem. The time for half assed things is over. We need a politic of zero tolerance or europe is fucking doomed.

That's the sad situation the leftists have put you in, I'd hate you as well if I saw you since you represent the invading force. Imagine if the politicians weren't so retarded, then there wouldn't be so many immigrants. 90% would be Swedish and no one would hate you, they might have found you interesting and asked you about your culture. Now we are in deep shit. The only thing you can do now is vote SD and hope that your kids won't be as hated, you are fucked, as are many Spaniards, Indians, adoptees and other people.

^

How are you noticing hostility rising? When did you start noticing it?

if you want to get children, dont race mix. just adopt some white children and raise those instead.

Did you report IS recruiter to police?

If not then you are no better.

This.

1000x

Fuck off with that SJW shilling you cuck

>tfw its a indian using a proxy
POO

*recruiter

There's a manual for hiding during the race war, I highly recommend reading it. It was called the Diary of Ann Frank I think? Check it out.

Why do these movies even get made? Who the fuck watches them?

there is not a single bluepilled estibro on Sup Forums

i'll buy you a pint of viru one day

Please answer this OP.

Also we should welcome allies of colour.

Best place of hiding during race war is oven.

Also, considering fucking back to your country of origin is good place to start.

Nobody believes arab-moslem lies then.
Nobody.

This desu, I allways here about how somone knows a sandy thats well behaved. Wow congratz its like 1/20 that isn't a complete cancer on society and they'll be collateral damage.
Sraight outta Orten here, can confirm this to be complete bullshit. Iranian kids might behave well but 2nd gen in general is about as shit as first gen.

If your home country tries to import hordes of low iq violent white chavs in the name of multiculturalism then we ca talk. Fairs fair mehmet you have to go back

>I notice that hostility against me rises
stop whining faggot. nobody should welcome you with smiles, teddy bears and shit. you're not living in the libcrap multicilti paradise. all people are mean to each other - ignore all the shit and live a decent life. be a man for fuck's sake.

being born in a garage doesn't make you a car

There are but might be you are not able to single them out because our cultural differences.

thats how it is and you cant do much about it.

>I live Sweden which was founded around a specific ethnicity though I'm not part of that ethnicity
>Am I Swedish?
I'm sorry user, but Europe isn't like America. You'll never be Swedish, and you have to go back.

Not in a relationship currently.

I have friends. Swedish, Chinese, Spanish,
British and Dutch.

Past GFs have been Swedish and Italo-Greek

I believe that you should follow your heart and not as much strict biology. I'm one of those who, as cringy as it sounds, believe in "the magic of love"

None that I know of as each and every time I try I seem to run into the ghetto retards.

Like I said, I don't make any arrangements before-hand. I'm on of those fools who believe love is random and by chance. So it might be a Swede, it might be a Chinese, but it might also be another Arab.

Mostly when I'm out drinking with friends. More and more drunk people have started to aproach and tell me to gtfo of Sweden.

It's not that much in everyday life though, thank god.

>aproach and tell me to gtfo of Sweden.
kek
so maybe Swedes are not champion cucks after all

Du kommer vara en fiende om du stannar i Sverige.

You have to go back

A brown acquaintance of mine said he have gotten a lot of dirty looks the past two years

FUCK BETA LEFTISTS

>star being gay, like extremely gay
>get a sex change operation
>become a known atheist and a greenpace supporter
fast forward a few months...
>go into the biggest mosque during ramadan, full of mudslim
>blow yourself up taking hundreds of mudslims

this would fuck up swedish leftist, headlines in news would be fucking amazing

That sounds pretty grim, OP and you sound like a nice guy. I hope you find your way at the end.

Men var skulle jag sticka? Jag är född och uppväxen här i Svea rike. Det är inte som att jag kan ta mitt pick och pack och bara dra till Långtbortistan och hoppas att jag blir välkommen.

Så vitt jag vet har jag inten större släkt i mitt hemland, förutom de som anser att det mina föräldrar gjorde var fel (väldigt konservativa människor som inte gillar västvärlden särskilt mycket...), så det skulle VERKLIGEN vara som att komma till ett helt land med en, för mig, främmande kultur. För att inte prata om språket... Det skulle vara lika illa som ghettonegrerna här.

Mitt liv finns här i Sverige. Förutom att jag har lite brunare pigment är jag till sättet precis som vilken Svensson, Svensson som helst.

Fan, jag tittar t.o.m på melodifestivalen varje år och spelar Bingolotto två gånger i månaden!

Big problem. But you can overcome it:
1) Convert to Christianity
2) Wear a visible cross (also in Sweden)
3) Be accepted
4) Profit

Otherwise, do us a favor and please leave Europe.

>So basically, other than by the looks, I'm Swedish. I don't even speak arabic. I also have a job that pays the bills.

Dont worry, everyone from Swaziland to Burma can be 110% pure Swede. They just have to cross the border and yell "WE WUZ VICTIMZ AND SHIEEEEEET".

Blanda upp!

This

The worry and alienation you feel by the swedes reaction to the presence of other Arabs will lead your children or grandchildren to behave as we see 3rd and 4th Gen muslims behaving here.
You're screwed m8. And so are we

SHART

I'm agnostic. I would say I'm an atheist but since that is filled with fedora-wearing edgelords I refuse to call myself that so I'll stick to agnosticism.

Fuck ted janulis

Swedes are such cucks by nature they could use 10% enrichment so go nuts or um go nut.

>>contaminate water

You answered your own question, please reread what you wrote. Those Arabs that are hostile to you, we have so,liar in us, they call certain blacks Uncle Tom. But. Point is, all those people of your own descent that hate and judge you for acting Swedish. Those are the same ones that the Swedish don't like, because they're obvious trouble makers. So. You're being judged, let's say lumped in, with those other Arabs.

Guess you have to decide which life you'd prefer? Then, maybe just strive everyday to make the world into he place you want to live in.

Gandhi said, be the change you want, or something. So. Be who you want and promote it.

Don't be so bigoted.

That guy in your pic is a Brit

Spise en fjert, homoseksuelle

you have to go back

>I consider myself Swedish I notice that hostility against me rises

Hey Imam, watcha doin'?

>Arab descent
>in Sweden
stop raping white girls you filthy pedophile sand nig

>>tfw you realize your country was only a shining example of liberalism bc of its homogeneity

Stanna här och lid i det multikulturella helvetet som resten av oss, bara rösta rätt. Det är det enda vi kan göra. Försök att inte skaffa barn med en svensk tjej om du vill gå full Sup Forums.

Imagine if i went to Saudi Arabia and integrated myself. Began speaking arabic, date arabic women, and told my arabian co-workers i am proud to be Arabic. Proud to be part of centuries of culture, ethnic heritage and shared history.

> I'm agnostic.
Damn, you really sucked up Swedish values. However, if you don't leave Islam behind and embrace Christianity, there's no hope for you. Sorry bro.

Min poäng är: Det finns ingen snabb fix. Du lider, jag lider, många svenskar lider av politiken som förts, och det kommer inte ordna sig förrän länge.

Notera dock att du är inte svensk etniskt, och det hade inte varit ett problem om en bättre politik hade förts, men vänsterasen har gjort det till ett problem, och det kommer inte att gå tillbaks till hur det var förr.

I've had a Swedish girlfriend and she loved my dick, so fuck you too :^)

Jag röstar SD. Mina päron vet om det och även om de är lite oroliga för eventuella framtida repressalier anser de att experimentet med invandringen har gott för långt och stöttar mitt val.

Kan inte garantera att jag inte blir ihop och gifter mig med en svensk tjej. Som jag skrev lite längre upp är jag sådär fånig och tror på äkta kärlek och sån skit, då kan jag inte hjälpa vem jag skulle bli dödskär i.

People would think you're an idiot if you did that.

That's how I feel about OP.

pigg av, dra til israel. det er det beste landet i midtausten, med flest engelsk-snakkande og tryggaste. det er sikkert mange arabarar der også. hugs å ha eit kross-halsband slik at dei som trur du hatar dei skjönar at du er grei.

>Swedish
>Arab
You're not Swedish pal but good on you for assimilating

Fuck off, it's more Swedish to me atheist than to be Christian.

Fuck those faggots for being pissed for acting like a civilized person. Fuck them. Don't even worry about it bro. You're better than they are.

Again.

You are better than they are.

you are alright mate

Du vet ditt öde undermänniska.

Englishmen belong in England, yet there are millions living in America.

Things aren't that simple.

You are fucked up either way , shitskin. Blame your parents

no pity for vermin.. your tears won't wash away what your people are or do to those that tried to help your animal race... get out

saudi arabia has many immigrants from other countries, who live in a designated area. there is much business there. also in U.A.E.. dubai is pretty much the same urban shithole as chingchongland.

fuck beta leftists

>"I don't speak arabic"
>You could try espionage
So this is the power of the MI6

Horror! Normal soul trapped in the sandnigger body!

Find others like you, organize into a secular arab movement against radical Islam. You can fight them unhampered by political correctness and inspire cucked swedes to rally behind you. Form a Swedish foreign legion and swear your allegiance to Carolus Rex.

drep deg sjölv