youtube.com/watch?v=HjEgCvAcWVs&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=8mNgElVy7eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c1nPImqmH_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignore the kike

AWOOOOOGA

I WANT KELLYANNE TO SIT ON MY FACE!

>tfw 2 inteligent 2 namefag

>Scumbag Chuck Schumer and Democrats say they want to drag out the confirmation process into MARCH
At what point is this shit treasonous? They are trying to obstruct his cabinet when the entire world is going to shit and he needs his cabinet online as soon as possible.

President Trump still has access to the NSA on day 1 though, right? Obama's confirmations took literally a week, most of them on inauguration day. If these faggots drag this out I hope Trump never forgets it and bides his time for revenge. Delaying the cabinet is literally putting the country at risk.

CHOCOLATE BUSH WAS A LAME DUCK PRESIDENT AND TRUMP'S GONNA CLEAN UP HIS MESS DESPITE ALL EFFORTS TO SABOTAGE HIM

FUUUUUUCCCK HIS LEGACY

Well, personally i think both Hillary and Trump were deeply flawed candidates. there are many criticisms i have against both of them, not just Trump.

However, looking at the broad range of policy positions, i believe Hillary's policies were significantly better. significant enough to make her worthy of a vote over trump. but i want to make it clear: america had to choose between two very bad choices. the fact i think she was better than trump, in no way means i'm a fan of Hillary Clinton

Can somebody redpill me on the bailout? Wasn't it because of Bush that it happened?

How do you lads feel about all this Israel stuff

awoooooooo

The Dems and Obama will make shit as hard as possible unfortunately.

>Obama says he'll stay in DC and bitch about Trump
What a fucking narcissistic scumbag. NO ONE WANTS YOU ANYMORE

I wonder how loud he'll be when he has the NSA reading every single one of his emails and listening to his phone calls. He did that to all of us for 8 years, now he'll know what it's like.

Great picture! Well done Poland!

anyone complaining now had no right to be celebrating on november 8th because we knew about his positions all along

>tfw you know that Ted won't be the SCOTUS pick.
>tfw he'll never have his redemption arc come to fruition.

You DON'T Want to be on his list...
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU&t=731s

>However, looking at the broad range of policy positions, i believe Hillary's policies were significantly better.
So you're pro-WW3 with Russia?

wtf I hate Portuguese-Americans now

youtube.com/watch?v=4eEG5J-MqQY

>105358513

name five (5) of Hillary clinton's policies

Oh, look. He's back for more you's he won't be getting from me.

Look dude, if Trump's willing to give ya a chance, so am I, but defending Obama's shit-tier presidency isn't something I could ever agree with.

Obama tried to fuck over Trump and Trump played it perfectly. Now Israel is sucking his dick and he has a bludgeon to use against the UN.

>tfw German/Irish/English mix

How long till melania cheat on donald with this handsome bodyguard

Sorry, didn't mean to reply to you. Or anybody. A little out of it.

BARACK "DRONE STRIKE" OBAMA

BARACK "DOUBLE-PREMIUM" OBAMA

BARACK "CHOCOLATE BUSH" OBAMA

BARACK "EGOMANIAC" OBAMA

This made my day

No, it was because of Bill Clinton actually. He's the reason the banks were allowed to consolidate and become "too big to fail" so that they could basically hold the economy hostage. It was also government intervention originally that convinced banks to give out sub-prime loans, but they kept doing it when they realized it was profitable.

Do you support the West purchasing Gulf oil?

Yes, or No?

I will copy a response to a guy i gave in the previous thread:

1. She did not want to start a war with russia.
2. She did not want to increase taxes on anyone who earns less than 250,000$ dollars per month - which means the middle class wouldn't get a tax increase but only the rich.

3. In her official policy positions she was against exporting jobs. it's true you should question the honesty of this position, but trump himself was exporting jobs in his companies, so i think both of them deserve to be questioned on this position.

4. With the amount of terrorists Hillary ordered bombing, i think it's more than safe to say she is against them

Don't call him drone strike, we are going to be harvesting plenty of leftist butthurt when Trump starts #CruzMissile-ing muzzies by the thousands

The pure shock on their faces as they try to comprehend what just happened is so heartwarming. I honestly don't get it. How anyone thought that Hillary was going to win with her shit policies and "shimmy shimmy HRC" is beyond me.

>democrats posturing that they're going to block Trumps picks when we need 51 out of 52 republican senators
>democrats posturing that they won't work with trump
>democrats posturing like they actually have power

They better be careful unless they want a 2018 bloodbath. We win either way.

City people all voted for Hillary.

So Trump is playing Israel by doing exactly what Israel wants

But whatever, I support him fully still, guess it might just be a case of know thy enemy

Hillary's policies were significantly better.
>Wants to aggravate a nuclear state into WW3
>Taxing the middle class even more
>Exporting jobs to foreign countries
>In league with terrorists and wants to increase the amount of "refugees" by 550%
>Significantly better

THIS DUDE IS COMIN AT ME
I JUST SMILE AND LET HIM BE

Take a listen to your new national anthem, America.
youtube.com/watch?v=HjEgCvAcWVs&t=18s

AND YOUR MOTHER IS VOTING FOR TRUMP

I'm trying to have a serious discussion.

It's intellectually dishonest to call anyone who presents a different view than yours a "troll" just because of your disagreements.

>wage PSYOPS against the United States populace, with the full force of every media outlet in the Western hemisphere behind them
>allow people with little to no security clearance to handle classified material
>sell out the US to foreign interests in exchange for money and children
>shove the progressive TOLERANCE DIVERSITY crap even further down people's throats
>kill everyone who gets in your way

1. She did not want to start a war with russia.
2. She did not want to increase taxes on anyone who earns less than 250,000$ dollars per month - which means the middle class wouldn't get a tax increase but only the rich.

3. In her official policy positions she was against exporting jobs. it's true you should question the honesty of this position, but trump himself was exporting jobs in his companies, so i think both of them deserve to be questioned on this position.

4. With the amount of terrorists Hillary ordered bombing, i think it's more than safe to say she is against them

We should have our own abundant supplies developed. That will make oil cheaper everywhere and help the whole world economy; then we can bully other governments into making decent working and living conditions for their own fucking people, so less of them would want to swarm here.

The states with the largest Portuguese populations

Massachusetts: 379,722
California: 330,974
Rhode Island: 99,445
New Jersey: 78,196
Florida: 48,974
Hawaii: 48,527

Still, how can they be so cucked. Even the swedes went for Trump, +12

*hits bong*
>"Bruh, listen...just..."
*strains to hold it in*
>"...just listen....hnnngg...listen here for a sec...hnnnggg..."
*exhales an enormous cloud of dank, coughing and spasming violently*
>"...you're not-KOFF-you're not gonna salvage Obama's-koffkoff-Obama's legacy, okay?"
*clears throat*
>"It's, like, he basically said it would be taken as an insult-to his legacy specifically- if Hillary didn't win, and she, like...din't win. So it's sorta like Obama got a gigantic middle finger. To his legacy."
>"And, like, everything he's done is gonna get reversed pretty soon, right? And Hillary, like, didn't win any of the states he campaigned for her in."
>"And, like..."
*giggles like a child*
>"...the whole world's gonna see all he's doing to sabotage Trump right now as, like, uh, a big temper tantrum."
*rips bong*
>"Sorry, bruh."

>1. She did not want to start a war with russia.
I won't speak to her motives, I don't know for sure if she WANTED a war. But let's look at her rhetoric towards Russia.

She literally said a cyber attack would result in a nuclear strike. She wanted a no fly zone in northern Syria, which at the time, meant shooting down Russian planes, an act of war.

>4. With the amount of terrorists Hillary ordered bombing, i think it's more than safe to say she is against them
Yeah except for when she and Obama armed the Muslim Brotherhood with tanks and planes in Egypt. Or when they armed Muslim radicals in Syria in an attempt to depose a SECULAR leader, Assad. Hillary has armed as many terrorists as she has bombed. Or when they got Ghaddafi killed which resulted in ISIS taking over the whole of Libya.

Seems kind of pro-terrorist from where I'm sitting.

You still didn't really address the point I made about WW3. Just one sentence then you pivoted to terrorism.

I can fap to this

>1. She did not want to start a war with russia.
Then why did she want to put a no-fly zone in Syria, which would inevitably lead to a war between the US and Russia?
>2. She did not want to increase taxes on anyone who earns less than 250,000$ dollars per month - which means the middle class wouldn't get a tax increase but only the rich.
Still, she's taxing a large amount of people who contribute by making their own businesses, decreasing our productivity
>3. In her official policy positions she was against exporting jobs. it's true you should question the honesty of this position, but trump himself was exporting jobs in his companies, so i think both of them deserve to be questioned on this position.
She said in her own goddamn book that the TPP was the golden standard of trade deals. Such trade deals have taken jobs from the US and put them in Mexico, where the cost of production is cheaper
>4. With the amount of terrorists Hillary ordered bombing, i think it's more than safe to say she is against them
Then why did Wikileaks show she is taking money from Saudi despots, who actively fund terrorist cells like ISIS?

>She did not want a war with Russia
What do you think a no fly zone in Syria, and retaliating to cyber attacks with military force meant?
youtube.com/watch?v=8mNgElVy7eQ

They were better policies because landowner's families would have to sell off their property in order to pay for a 65% estate tax.. The govt. could then come in purchase the land.

He's not answering the question, because he's neither an Israeli or a Jew.. He's a fucking Arab.

Answer the question....

youtube.com/watch?v=c1nPImqmH_4
All according to plan...

500% increase in Muslim refugees

An open hemisphere with no borders to trade or immigration

Confirm the TPP

Put coal miners out of work

Nuclear war with Russia

What's Trump announcing on Tuesday?

Weren't the banks also giving loans that people couldn't afford, so they ended up collapsing?

Best pictures of 2016

GO!

What can they even do to delay it? They already made it way fucking easier to get cabinet appointments confirmed because they're a bunch of dipshits that thought they'd always be in power

>You'll find out Tuesday or Wednesday
What did Trump mean by this?

Stop feeding the troll, friendo. He knows he's lying, so you don't have to convince him. We know he's lying, so you don't have to convince us.

These people get paid by the (you). They'll literally starve if you don't feed them.

Don't respond to it. His game is very simple bait and switch.

It pours out bullshit, which gets called out, then it switches to some other bullshit, ad infinitum.

The best part is, several Democrat senators don't like Chuck Schumer and would confirm Trump's picks, like Joe Manchin and Heidi Heitkamf. So while there may be a few Republicans against Rex Tillerson, there are a few Democrats that will confirm him.

>What did Trump mean by this?

We'll find out?

We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

See

No one claimed Trump is "playing" Israel. Something can be good for the US and good for Israel, at the same time, you know. Specifically, reducing the scope and power of the UN is always good for the US. The UN is only supposed to exist to exert the will of the US, and it doesn't do that anymore.

NINA loans. No Income No Asset

If you wanted a "serious discussion", you wouldn't try to have it in a Trump circlejerk thread on a Sup Forums board.

Your posts also very much indicate that you're reading from a script, since it's the same talking points we heard countless times before. You're either a shill or simply an attention whore.

PLACE YOUR BETS

>something to do with Kanye
>bombshell about the Russian "hacking" scandal
>pizzagate
>money laundering
>collusion
>something that just flatly contradicts a current media narrative
>a nice big smear of turd on Obama's legacy

OOOH BOY

Shit, what were her actual positions? I remember TAX THE RICH!!!

He has such a rich backstory...

1. She wanted a no fly zone over syria. This would have led to conflict with Russia. Also, according to leaked documents I believe she wanted to agress against Iran, which would have definitely led to conflict with Russia. THe woman is a warmongering neocon in Democrat clothing.

2. Taxing the top bracket harder doesn't lead to more revenue like increasing the effective tax base does, which is what Trump ultimately wants to do with his policies: Bring in jobs to increase the median wage and lower underemployment.

3. Trump has intervened to prevent jobs from leaving the US during his time as president-elect, and multiple companies have announced that they are investing in the US again because of the friendly business environment they think Trump will create.

4. She wanted to bring in more Syrian refugees, when its been proven by our own FBI that we can't vet them, and by Western Europe at large that ISIS is implanting terrorists in those waves of refugees.

I want to quit my job but my parents say they don't want me to.

What do I do now?

Shitposting aside, she wanted an Australia-style gun ban. Tax as leverage.

>>bombshell about the Russian "hacking" scandal
This one. He'll reveal it was in fact a 400lb hacker using a Russian proxy.

everyone on the board is very very pro israel because (((Trump))) told them to be

suicide

I'm pretty sure he was being asked about the "hacking" when he said it, so I hope this myth gets utterly BTFOd for good.

my fingers are cold from breaking ice..

please warm me up with your memes.

>handsome

That's what "subprime" means. Banks NORMALLY wouldn't give those out because they know the lendee most likely won't be able to pay them back. That's what a "toxic asset" is. The government at the time wanted more people to live in houses so they went to the banks and compelled them to give out loans to people they wouldn't otherwise give out loans too. Then the banks figured out they can actually make more money giving out subprime loans when combined with derivative speculation and they never stopped doing it. Until the crash, of course. Once those mortgages started going bust, the whole house of cards collapsed.

In short, both government stupidity and banker greed is to blame. It's extremely dishonest when the left acts like it was purely the fault of the banks. Also the financial ratings agencies were in on the whole scam too. Giving AAA ratings to garbage tier assets.

dumb animeposter

dumb digit poster

talk point of the day: discuss old shit exclusively. nobody is supposed to be thinking about current events.

In regards to your first point:

It's true she said some demeaning things towards russia, even some worrying things. but you have to consider her foundation got donations from russia, and she also made some deals as secretary of state that seemed to be friendly towards russia. (see the uranium one deal). While i think there was a reason to have some degree of worry, i think your worrying is exaggerated. nothing says russia would forcefully violate the no-fly zone, and even if they did it won't essentially lead to a war - please remember Turkey shut down a russian plane in 2016 and it did not cause a war between Turkey and Russia.

In regards to your second point:
The rebels who got funded were funded in order to topple dictators. i don't think she ever had a motive to promote terrorism considered we are talking here with a person who voted for the fucking iraq war and is responsible to bombings of terrorists in Afghanistan.

It's a fair criticism to say some weaponry handed in the ends of terrorists, but it's not a fair criticism to say her goal was the promote terrorism considering all the terrorists she ordered bombing.

Check'd

PRAISE KEK

Not to mention he still hasn't answered my question about Hillary wanting a no fly zone and saying she would use nukes in response to a cyber attack. Obviously not in his script.

Please serious replies.

Ok then one more question: if you are not here to campaign (as the election is already decided) and doesn't seem to e here to propose any constructive measure for the president elect what's exactly your point?

What are you trying to tell us, exactly?

>Oy Vey.The Goyim are onto me. Better change the script fast

>the shill wants to keep talking about the other timeline

Yeah, it's gonna be related to that since he's also meeting with intel officials this week. Note that there have been NO official reports from either of them on Russia being responsible for the wikileaks releases so far, so I assume the evidence simply doesn't exist and he's gonna force them to confirm it.

Kek

> Portuguese
> white

Pic related

To have a discussion of ideologies and issues which is not a complete echo chamber.

What a surprise that the jews almost destroyed the United States like they did with Germany. Makes you realize Hitler was right.

>but you her to consider her foundation got donations from russia, and she also made some deals as secretary of state that seemed to be friendly towards russia. (see the uranium one deal).
THIS IS EVEN WORSE DUDE

That's not a defense! Either she's going to start a war or get bribed and sell out US national security for a profit. Not good options.

Damn, I guess the democrats are too strong.

I corrected some typos.

tl;dr