Why do you have women?

Why do you have women?

Is it because they instinctively feel disgusted by the mere sight of genetic subhumans like most of you? If you have never had women chase after you without you doing anything, you're probably a low level genetic specimen.

Be me

>6"4, 103kg slavic/baltic super human
>high test
>high IQ
>great chin, great jaw, amazing eyes, dark brown hair

Women love approaching me and flirting. That's how I met my wife, she chased after me.

Hate****

This is why you don't phone fag while having a shit in the loo.

HIGGGHHHH TEST

NON WRINKLY STOMACH, JUST ROUNDED TUMMY

10/10 WOULD FILL UP HER BELLY BUTTON

>super human
>doesn't proofread

>Hurr I'm an Aryan superman
>Women chase me around
>You're all pathetic weaklings

>I got married

You might want to get your IQ retested.

Can't wait for her to take half your shit and leave you paying her half your salary for the rest of your life.

African American culture make a big influence on whites in America i see.

THICC

O damn, she thiccccc.

in america, we're all niggers at heart

Youre all retarded

>If you have never had women chase after you without you doing anything
Had lots m8

THICC
H
I
C
C

Laughs on you cuckboy, her family is rich as fuck and her father left her a ton of money. If we get divorced, I'll get a ton of free money.

Unless he left it in a trust (which is what all rich people do), in which case you get zero and she can still make a claim for half of your shit.

>be chubby chaser
>be a slav

so you are not British.

Nope, it's in our shared account.

>look at id
>COKk

okay, m8 That's pretty high test.

Sounds like someone doesn't understand how finances work.

My wife is Swedish and moved from Sweden to be with me. Get back in your cuckshed.

>slavic
>masterrace

Wut

slavshit you will end up with nothing

>be slav so not British
>now your wife is from any country you decide

Why did you even make this thread?

M8 you missed off how you pull in six figures and bench twice bw for rrps

Some of the greatest artists and scientists in history have been Slavs. Unlike high IQ Western men, who are physically and mentally weak bitch boys, Slavs with high IQ's also tend to keep the aggression and masculinity common to lower Slavs.

>another shitty uninformative attention whore thread

I want narcissistic millennials to leave us alone already

Explain how they got cucked for centuries by the Ottoman Empire then.

>inb4 he claims that you are just too stupid to understand his high thinking

I don't make six figures, I make zero as I'm doing an MA. I also don't bench, do floor presses instead. Much better for your shoulders.

cats are useless

When did Russia get cucked by the Ottomans? When did a turkroach army ever set foot in Moscow? It's the Slavs that wiped the floor with the two greatest forces in Western Europe, Napoleon and Hitler. Slavs walked into Berlin while Hitler killed himself like a little bitch.

>lower Slavs
So all of you?

Aaaaaand your on Sup Forums

>this pic.

It's the only place on the internet without censorship, and I like the sense of humour.
Not an argument.

Cool thread. You're so ill bro!

There's a reason why every feminist ends up living alone with 16 cats by the time she turns 30.

You're really just going to pretend that the rest of the Slavic nations don't exist, or that they didn't get utterly cucked for centuries then?

>m-muh Russian winters
The only reason that no one has managed to conquer Russia is that it's so empty, barren and cold. It's trash territory, and you're basically taking pride in how brutal and pointless its existence is.
Congratulations. You might as well live inside a nuclear reactor.

You have shit standards, user.

Napoleon burned moscow, and lost to attrition, not to slavs. Russia was cucked by the great khan and by Jewish Bolsheviks

What are you doing with that IQ? Marrying off and becoming another baby spawner. Nothing notable here.

>The only reason that no one has managed to conquer Russia is that it's so empty, barren and cold. It's trash territory, and you're basically taking pride in how brutal and pointless its existence is.
>Congratulations. You might as well live inside a nuclear reactor.

This is what develops the Russian spirit and why Russians are not cucks like Westerners. I'm of Russian descent, hence why mention Russia in particular. The winter only provided victory because of the Russian people and their tremendous will power. Western cucks would have given up and surrendered, just like you're surrendering your countries right now to Moslem and Negro hordes.

And by the way, at least the Balkans were actually conquered by the Ottomans. Western cucks like you actually invite the Moslems over and give them free housing and food.

>little baby is still a nihilist and an anti-natalist
You're not a real man until you raise children with a woman that loves you.