I am dating a half Chinese half ginger girl.(pic semi related). She is a real qt, sweet, gentle, smart...

I am dating a half Chinese half ginger girl.(pic semi related). She is a real qt, sweet, gentle, smart, like none I've dated before. And I'm in deep, dating 9 months, living with her for 4 months.

Myself my hair is light brown / dirty blonde with blue eyes. Everyone I meet tells me how beautiful my eyes are. My cousins all have dirty blonde children with blue eyes. Ive only dated blondish girls in the past and lately I have had intense dreams about blonde hair blue eyed girls, waking up only to feel like something is missing in my life.

Would you throw away a relationship with a great girl over the appearance of future children?
Is selfish or morally right to sacrifice my eye genetics over love for a half Chinese girl?

Or is Sup Forums getting to my head?

Other urls found in this thread:

welshjapanotaku.wordpress.com/tag/yukie-nakama/
youtube.com/watch?v=mrSkNRqN4vU
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wake up

Just go to china and genetically engineer the kid, then pick all of her ginger genes.

Why the fuck would you let Sup Forums affect what you do with your love life or your children

bleach her and make babies. She's half white anyway, and asian is pretty good in the first place. It would be a much harder question if she was half black.

This is the gayest thing I've read this year

I support bringing white leaning people back into the gene pool but if you want quintessential Euro children, user, you should pursue that.

you have a great woman my friend

if you believe she can give birth to a healthy child and act as a good mother, she is far better than most white, western women

go for it my man. most here would kill to have a 6+/10 gf who they could wife, regardless of race

White and oriental race mixing is the only acceptable race mixing.

>acceptable race mixing
no such thing

Fuck off jew. Quit trying to separate the only two races that deserve to exist.

>actually considering ending a relationship because of some delusional stuff you read online

KEK
hope this is bait which I'm pretty sure it is since we have a Sup Forums and dating in the same thread

no one cares Sup Forums is not is not your personal blog
go get some real friends to speak to you fucking neet

report + sage

>Half Chinese half ginger

I'd like to see what that mix looks like.

>dating 9 months
>living with her for 4 months

Oh wow, you're some kind of turbocuck.

Stop being a faggot, I'm engaged to a jew because she is an excellent partner and will be an excellent mother, and I hate jews.

>half ginger

if by half you mean 0% then you're right

>Cumskins
>Deserve to exist

>Fuck off jew. Quit trying to separate the only two races that deserve to exist.
fucking jews, always trying to stop race mixing

be a man and make up your own mind.

sage

You are doing you job.

asian + white = youur girlfriend
50/50 + you = your kid
25/75 + white = your grandchild

Maybe it wont make the stormfags or purity fags happy because muh one drop. For all the shit talking, black genes are usually the dominant ones, so those are the ones you should worry about.

>Myself my hair is light brown / dirty blonde with blue eyes. Everyone I meet tells me how beautiful my eyes are. My cousins all have dirty blonde children with blue eyes. Ive only dated blondish girls in the past and lately I have had intense dreams about blonde hair blue eyed girls, waking up only to feel like something is missing in my life.

don't ignore your subconscious

Honorary. She isn't a nigger. She isn't a spic. You're doing fine.

Don't have children, and there is no problem.

Also keep in mind your eyes will likely pass on to any kids you have. Worst worst case is they'll look like Finns. 3/4 White 1/4 Asian comes out looking white.

Fake and gay.

She looks like Yukie Nakama. Used to wack off to that bitch.

you sound so vain and pathetic.

your whole post is about yourself and your "partner" and hair color and eye color on a board about fucking politics.

>but race is political user leaf!!!

yeah fuck yourself.

if you have a child the chink genes will always be dominant

You know what you have to do White Man.
Double bag that shit until you had your fun.
And then go find yourself a Germanic Master Race qt wife you lazy cunt.
Putting yourself before your race is nigger-tier degeneracy.

What do you mean leaning people back in?

Higher average IQ with white ethics. What's the problem user? Sounds like a win-win.

fuck you faggot I'd sooner fuck a nigger than a goddamn gook

>Letting a bunch of basement dwelling uneducated racist losers on the internet impact who you date, who you marry, and which children you should have.
You're nothing but a cuck.

I did some checking. She's the only girl in that link who isn't ugly.
welshjapanotaku.wordpress.com/tag/yukie-nakama/

That is Yukie Nakama. She's not a mongrel. She's a pure bred Okinawan Ryukyu slut. She was really fucking hot when she was a teen. Too bad there's no teen pics of her on the net. I have some of her old dramas on vhs before she became famous. She was always a very attractive gook.

Me and my happa gf broke up, couldnt let my son be a mexican looking manlet, plus happa women usualy go full SJW

m8. What is more important is that you appreciate an aesthetic school and high cultural standards and values. Essentially not being a cuck to (((their))) mono pop-cultural impositions. Just get in touch with people who share your values and aesthetic preferences. Make a club. They have cosmetic genetic engineering options and you can use that to differentiate yourselves and re-heal the relationship between place, people, culture and power.

Don't be too obsessed with one element, there are options, as long as your gf seems amenable to things like that then it's OK.

post pic of your face and / or eyes :3333

Stop dating non-europeans.
Date a traditional european girl.
Start playing myfarog too.

just checking the captcha

ot: what is the Sup Forums poll about

Sup Forums is satire
g.. boys can fuck and procreate with whoever they want

This coming from "The state should socially engineer me" Canada.

>Sup Forums is satire

gg mate

fuck you for using the term cumskin
I bet you are a jealous brown shit skin.

>Would you throw away a relationship with a great girl over the appearance of future children?
She is half white so they would atleast have black hair instead of black. But anyhow if you truly love her and more importantly think you two would have a real future together go for it.

Asian women are the master-race of the female species. They belong to White Men.

there's a 50/50 chance your kids will have blue eyes assuming by half ginger you mean half ginger with blue eyes in which case she carries the recessive trait for blue eyes

I have a friend that is half white/half asian and so is his wife. Neither of them are gingers, but their white parent was a ginger. Their kid is a ginger naturally. It can still happen.

Convert to Mormonism so you can have as many wives as you want and that becomes a non-issue, you idiot.

If you let Pol fags dictate who you breed with you deserve the gas chamber.

Imagine Christmas. Your cousins will all bring their blonde haired, blue eyed children that have great facial features. All the children will instantly have a connection and begin developing a positive racial identity from day 1.

Meanwhile you're kids will be the awkward hapas who isolate themselves and begin develop mental illness.

Don't.

>your children will look just like you

[the doctor thought she wasn't mine.jpeg]

his kids will be quadroons, not hapas, probably blue eyed as well and even a chance for blonde hair depending on the rest of the ginger family of his spouse

meme elsewhere

I'm having kids with an asian and I couldn't care less, Swedish women are all cunts anyway. Asians are not a problem, they are not an inferior race.

50% is not probably

You are in a better situation then me user, im dating a black girl right now. There is a good chance if we breed this will probably be my daughter

>they are not an inferior race

Asians aren't niggers you dumbfuck. I know a Swede that has two kids with an asian and it's immediately noticeable that he is the father.

I'd take an asian over a burger anyday, you nigger-mix.

just as probable as with a regular brown eyed white person

oh wait, inb4
>brown eyes
>white

meme

Whatever you say, Ahmed.

oh and with regular brown eyed white person i mean regular brown eyed white person that has a parent with light eyes

Bang her. At least you will be passing on your genes, your children will be 3/4 white. A far better use of your genes than the average Sup Forums tard will have, which consists of them shooting their precious genetic material into old socks.

>asian form Pakistan?

Flushing your genes down the toilet because you can't manage your whores?

Okay sure, but how about every other white feature in his children's bodies?

For every feature, there's a 50/50 chance the kid will inherit white or shitskin genes.

What are the chances each child inherit mostly white features? Dim, at best. If you can into probability, you know every AND connection with an extra feature (or union set) halves your probability. That's exponential decrease right there.

Gene purity is important. It's not as if liberals weren't already taking advantage of every non-white heritage we have, as small as it is, to mine our national identities. "There's no such thing as 100% white" they say.

So no. He doesn't have to care about her feelings at all. He does have to care about his heritage.

This is not about "letting Sup Forums have a say on whom I breed with.", it's about "throwing my genes into the garbage permanently just because of some dumb thot's feelings."

Pakistan, wtf, no, real asian. Another in my extended family actually did marry a pakistani though, no kids though thank god, and that marriage was a shitfest from start to divorce.

And I'm not going to even try to manage whores of this magnitude when I can, and did, get a loyal virgin.

Fuck her silly and have plenty of children with her.

>half-Chinese half-ginger
You do know that if one of her parents had blue eyes there's a chance her child could also have them, right?
Also, stop acting like a faggot, Eurasian mixes look fine.

KEK.

Don't let Sup Forums Stormfags control what you think. Think and do for yourself, user. Collectivism is a disease.

Tie her up and beat the crap out of her. She'll love it. There aren't that many blondes that will let you do that.

KEK WILLS IT

>Why the fuck would you let Sup Forums affect what you do with your love life or your children

These kinds of posts go up every day on Sup Forums

In case you never noticed, there are a shit ton of life-losers on Sup Forums

Ask and ye shall receive...

How do I subscribe to this blog?

Stop Lying you weeaboo faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=mrSkNRqN4vU

The gook will turn on you. Get out while you can.

>And I'm in deep, dating 9 months

WOW THATS A HELLA LONG TIME OP..... why do neurotypicals 'date' around? Why date someone you're not going to marry one day instead of having fuck buddies/ONSs? Relationships seem so worthless these days.

Another LARPing race-mix spamming twat. Shut the fuck up.

The true redpill is knowing that as an adult, you alone are responsible for your own choices, and you don't have to get the blessing of anyone else, especially a racist shitposting board on an anime forum. Be a man and do what you want, if she makes you happy and will be a good mother and any children of the union won't have serious genetic diseases or low IQ, there's literally nothing wrong with it.

Also East Asians are honorary, ignoring the fact she's half. I myself will raise healthy redpilled children immune to the accusations of being racist due to the fact they will be born to my qt conservative Japanese wife. They'll help save Canada, and can't be called ebil racist whites because of it.

Or if trends continue, East Asians will be subject to accusations of privileged as they generally have high incomes, intact families and commit little crime, in which case my children will help widen the divide.

You can still have strawberry blonde kids with her.

The moment someone says something like this to you, it's over. Even if nothing were to happen to you, you'll become more and more anxious until you make something go wrong. Enjoy that countdown, OP.

>For every feature, there's a 50/50 chance the kid will inherit white or shitskin genes.

More like 75/25. She's a hafu m80 at worst his spawn come out like pic related.

>I don't understand hair genetics.

Here is the red-pill on race mixing OP. This should help you decide. pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

They'll look like Keanu Reeves

>two races that deserve to exist.
>let's race mix to get rid of these two races
You fucking exposed yourself Kike

>OP is every European blooded person in existence and his girlfriend is every East Asian person in existence (even though she's already mixed race)