California legalizes child prostitution

Yeah, you read that right.

I'm not even trolling either. This is real life. Child prostitution is now legal in California.

washingtonexaminer.com/california-democrats-legalize-child-prostitution/article/2610540

Seriously guys. What the flying FUCK? I cant think of a single fucking country in the world where child prostitution is legal. Not even in Laos or Thailand is this shit legal. But now in fucking Cali?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/california-democrats-legalize-child-prostitution/article/2610540
nation.foxnews.com/2016/12/29/california-dems-legalize-child-prostitution
clccal.org/node/1351
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-california-law-does-not-legalize-child-prostitution-n701471
eastbayexpress.com/SevenDays/archives/2016/07/07/federal-police-officer-offered-to-pimp-east-bay-teenager-at-center-of-oakland-police-sex-abuse-scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>washingtonexaminer.com/california-democrats-legalize-child-prostitution/article/2610540
That also means pedophilia isn't a crime anymore in it?

California is a shithole filled with Mexicans, communists, chinks, and Jews. What do you expect?

I hope Calexit does happen so they can all fuck off.

Wait what the fuck?

>washingtonexaminer.com/california-democrats-legalize-child-prostitution/article/2610540
Can we find more sources?

>Pizzagate
>Laws made pro Pedophilia and Child Sex
>Major News sites start being Pro Pedo
>Mfw it has nothing to do with the Elites

GTFO Avpixlat retard

They just made it so you can't punish the child prostitute

It's still illegal to pimp out children and to buy sex from children.

nation.foxnews.com/2016/12/29/california-dems-legalize-child-prostitution

clccal.org/node/1351

"the law does state that minors won't be treated as criminals if they are caught under such circumstances. But state Democrats say that distinction was necessary so that the children aren't being blamed or punished for their situation.

They are instead to be treated as victims who can be placed into a safe environment by the Department of Social Services, keeping them out of the criminal justice system and potentially off the streets again forced into prostitution"

Ok wait, it says that you can´t prosecute minors for being prostitutes. All it did is make it so you can´t prosecute the child.

>To their credit, they are sincere in their belief that decriminalizing underage prostitution is good public policy that will help victims of sex trafficking.
>yfw
Thanks, Sven.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-california-law-does-not-legalize-child-prostitution-n701471

SHUT IT DOWN

The wealthy degenerates relied on this legislation to continue their evil habits. But do not worry - they will all be brought to justice very soon here.

And police cant interfere. Have to let them go. Pimps will be able to keep scores of children as prostitutes because police cant pick them up or interfere, and when CPS arrives they're already long fucking gone. When did you last see a patrolling CPS car? Its not like kids arent taken into child protective services right now when found they've been victims of sex trafficking.

It also means a cop can't prevent a minor from selling sex on the street. Means they're more exposed

Yikes.

>Sup Forums twisting words for sensationalism
>pol/ lacking reading comprehension and critical thought
Fool me once...

No, seriously, go sit on a cactus lined with timed explosives.

refute this

Sup Forums has become the fox news of this generation

all that law does is keep the minor from being charged for prostitution, the person fucking them still gets hit with the book. Calm down Sup Forums

see:

>But state Democrats say that distinction was necessary so that the children aren't being blamed or punished for their situation.
Just make a law so that they can be removed from the street, but not prosecuted. This is fucking stupid

I have read both articles here, pimp can pretty much tell the children to shut up or they killed and leave them working. If cops get them the pimps still avoid getting taken and he will just use another children

yeah and guess what will follow to that?
children will start to become prostitutes because they get tons of money and cant be prosecuted
this will create so many child prostitutes

But that's less time in jail and possibly time to get out of that life, and more time in the streets getting pimped out.

Also does nothing to help the child thats forced into prostitution. Previously, and in all other states, the child would be taken in by the system, become a ward of the state. No such luck for california minors.

>be a pimp
>new law comes out that says your prostis cant get arrested if under 18
>get a shitload more underage girls in the stable
>profit like a mother fucker.

What could possibly go wrong?

>implying jail won't just reinforce criminal habits and make people worse off
cmon now

>As Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O'Malley, a national leader on human trafficking issues, told the media, "It just opens up the door for traffickers to use these kids to commit crimes and exploit them even worse." Another prosecutor insightfully observed that if traffickers wrote legislation to protect themselves, it would read like SB 1322.

Land of the free, home of the brave. Top kek.

mr jew goldstein now easily can pick up children prostitutes from the street and have sex with them, because the child will agree because money and sex and it wont get a punsihment. also mr jewstein wont get a punishment because he counts as an elite
the only thing this does is, that mr jewstein doesnt have to bring in child slaves from haiti, he can just drive arround and pick the best murican girl or boy he sees

arrest the pimp instead maybe?

and where the fuck are you going to remove them to and whos going to pay for it?

you really cant think further than your jew nose reaches can you?

How can you get to him if you can't put pressure on the prosti.

>

I guess they have to legalize it now that it is common knowledge the ones who are supposed to enforce the law participate in Child prostitution.

Into CPS you dumb ass fucking retard.

How can you legitimately look into the mirror and feel good about yourself when you defend something like this? I dont understand. I dont want to understand.

Pimps only ever get arrested if the whores turn him in.

Now that the whores cannot be threatened with criminal charges, they have even less incentive to turn the pimp in than they did before.

This helps pimps.

You speak as if it is THAT easy. Unless the stupid pimp stay nearby of the "workplace"

>and where the fuck are you going to remove them to and whos going to pay for it?
Group homes. Same place all other kids go when they don't have a home.
The state pays for it.

What happens to orphans in Canada do you just throw them out into the frozen tundra or something?

>be Officer user
>think about killing yourself, family, and friends because you live in California
>why do you live in this state
>seriously why?
>see a child prostitute
>throw her in the car and bring her back to the station
>try to not ask if she wants to die because you both are currently in California
>get her to turn on her pimp and to get her out of that life

This gives pimps the incentive to use younger children, knowing that they cant get locked up like older ones can. Plus, kids are more mentally malleable and it would be easy to trap them in this life, then kill them when they get too old.

Why am I not suprised that hitters followers are against this. Please learn live and tolerance and not hate. If a 4 year old wants to suck some dick then she should be allowed just as she is allowed to choose her gender

>This helps pimps

Oakland PD must be so happy.

It's legal for the child.

Not the pimp or the client. They're doing this to get the offenders, not the kids. Use your brain.

I sold my virginity for ten dollars, never knew it was illegal

That requires the girls to talk. If you're an underage prostitue who is willingly doing this shit you're not gonna squeal on your pimp especially when you can't get in trouble.

>>get her to turn on her pimp and to get her out of that life

where the hell have you been? Officer user will fuck her tight little girl pussy and give her number to his buddies. Haven't you been watching the news?

It would give more incentive to turn in the pimp since you wouldn't be charged for a crime and be taken in as a victim instead.

and how in the world of seven fucks does this help to get the offenders? now police cant pick kids up and put them in CPS.

hurr durr this help kids

Use YOUR brain.

Why would Officer user do that when's he too busy contemplating suicide?

It's a little different. Child prostitutes can't get in trouble for being pimped out.

>thinks whores hate their pimps

Are you retarded?

You'd think Sweden of all people would support children being pumped full of nigger cock. We have lowered the bar

It's an "arrest the john, not the exploited child" law. It'll actually make it easier to rescue children because they won't have to worry about going to jail.

But whatever, enjoy your comet pingpong madness. These threads truly are the sickest side of Sup Forums, and that's saying something.

Yes, they can pick up the kids. Just because you can't arrest someone doesn't mean you can't take them into protective custody.

see >Another prosecutor insightfully observed that if traffickers wrote legislation to protect themselves, it would read like SB 1322

And now can freely be whores and don't have any incentives to name the pimp

>I was born too late to buy my classmates pussy
Why even life bros?

not in finland, but ofc here you don't get raped by tyrone 24/7

Pimps get girls to work for them by getting the girls hooked on drugs and falling in love with them. Man some of you guys are retarded as fuck

A San Joaquin County-based federal law-enforcement agent asked the teenager at the center of the Oakland police sex-crime scandal if he could act as her pimp

Child prostitution is not a public phenomena the likes of red light districts or lemonade stands, you harebrained alarmist. It is not an ovrestimate to say that the overwhelming majority of pimps of child prostitutes are twitchy and ruthless in their operations to keep clients and their employees quiet about what goes bump in the night or several days strong for drug-fuelled sex orgies.

This is a law that is probably more inclined towards a countless number of teenagers coerced, convinced or consigned on the whole but benefits, also, any unfortunate littler one before or during the starter ages of puberty also.

The onus is on yourself to explain and prove how how legislation shielding children from prosecution is somehow a roadblock against law enforcement persuing tamperers that use highly sophisticated networks that is entirely separated from your typical blunt gumshoe methods.

Jews for you.

>Thinking the cop can detain the 9 year old when she has committed a crime. She simply got gang banged is all

>Immunity from arrest means law enforcement can't interfere with minors engaging in prostitution — which translates into bigger and better cash flow for the pimps. Simply put, more time on the street and less time in jail means more money for pimps, and more victims for them to exploit.

>SB 1322 bars law enforcement from arresting sex workers who are under the age of 18 for soliciting or engaging in prostitution, or loitering with the intent to do so. So teenage girls (and boys) in California will soon be free to have sex in exchange for money without fear of arrest or prosecution.
So, in other words, not children. Why do Americans act like everyone under 18 is a child? I remember there being a shitshow once on youtube because some minecraft player in his 20s had a relationship with a 15 year old and apparently in retarded burgerland that's deemed to be pedophilia.

forgot link

eastbayexpress.com/SevenDays/archives/2016/07/07/federal-police-officer-offered-to-pimp-east-bay-teenager-at-center-of-oakland-police-sex-abuse-scandal

Wrong, they can take a child in under Protective Custody.

you must be 19 and think that just because you turned 18 you're suddenly not a kid. Besides, this gives no lower limit. Same for 5 year olds as it is for 17 year olds.

>can't arrest someone means you can't take them in as a victim

>oh you got raped? sorry can't arrest you, can't help you

lol

what you lads are missing is the gov brown passed laws to shorten nonviolent prison sentences

no joke in riverside county there are drug dealers and car thieves that steal, get caught on a tuesday, released on friday

rinse repeat

fucking hell to live in cali right now
so i can't imagine getting arrested for underage prostitution is going to give a long sentence

user, burn your state down. It's the only way to redeem it.

Don't bother, they're into their comet pingpong fever-dreams

>I remember there being a shitshow once on youtube because some minecraft player in his 20s had a relationship with a 15 year old and apparently in retarded burgerland that's deemed to be pedophilia.

we ran out of witches to burn but didn't want to waste all the tinder.

This isn't always the case, but I wouldn't doubt junkies wouldn't turn in their pimps, but girls that were abducted would.

>no joke in riverside county there are drug dealers and car thieves that steal, get caught on a tuesday, released on friday
>rinse repeat

our prisons are at 200% capacity user. It was dictated by the supreme court that CA stop sentencing hard time over nothing.

>just because you turned 18 you're suddenly not a kid
I'm well aware that the human body isn't technically fully adult until around the age of 25. That wasn't my point. Ameritards tend to pretend that having sex with someone under 18 is the identical to raping a toddler. Here in Denmark the legal age of consent is 15. Also, this law is absolutely justified. Arresting and prosecuting a young sex abuse victim is senseless, it's far better to take them into protective custody.

leading anti-trafficking workers in the US are denouncing this as fucking terrible for the kids themselves. By making that comparison you prove that you know absolutely fuck-all of the realities surrounding this kind of shit. Arresting someone does not mean prosecuting them. It means taking them off the street even if they dont fucking want it, because you know thats what is best for them.

You know goddamn well that if, anywhere else in the country now, a kid gets trafficked by Jamal and police pick up the kid, they wouldnt fucking prosecute the kid, theyd put her or him in the system, hand the kid over to CPS. Now they cant do that.

yeah but then you'd still be living in Finland, in which case I might actually prefer being raped by tyrone

>
>Arresting someone does not mean prosecuting them. It means taking them off the street even if they dont fucking want it, because you know thats what is best for them.

You know goddamn well that if, anywhere else in the country now, a kid gets trafficked by Jamal and police pick up the kid, they wouldnt fucking prosecute the kid, theyd put her or him in the system, hand the kid over to CPS. Now they cant do that.

>I wouldn't doubt junkies wouldn't turn in their pimps, but girls that were abducted would.

Honestly, user, this NEVER happens. Girls like dick and cash. Most prostitutes dont even have pimps.

I see I wasted my time waiting on any thoughtful response. Typical of a Swedecuck to eagerly point out the faint but fading flaws in America's legal system well before his own.

>I see I wasted my time waiting on any thoughtful response.
i see you didnt attempt to refute the point i made

i also didnt see that this thread was about Sweden making child prostitution legal

Most niggers have aids yet don't use condoms user

Yea, they claim that this prevents criminal charges against underage sex workers, but those shouldn't happen when the person is under duress (human trafficking, human slavery). In real life, its much more of a grey area, most of these people aren't 100% under threat 24/7. So I guess the prosecutors make it a habit of charging underage sex workers who have free will, even if they get subtle and implicit threats thru a pimp.

There are lots more female pimps in California now. I read an article about an uber driver that noticed his 3 passangers were 2 pimps with an underage (16 year old) hooker. They talk about things like "donations". The pimps use legal loopholes to their advantage and Kamala Harris is helping them (Harris is mentioned as being invited to the spirit cooking dinner by Tony Podesta, and she made her career early on going after pedophiles. yes i believe in pizzagate) has been our attorney general who has pushed this kind of criminal-tolerance state California has become. We are kinda like Germany, but for Mexicans. Kamala Harris is now our Senator and will probably run for President in either 2020 or 2024.

>retard journalist makes a click-bait headline that is not inline with reality
>retard OP doesn't even read the article and repeats the same bullshit as the headline

Weak shitpost

>abducted

You mean what they call it when a teenage girl runs away from home and starts banging of her own volition?

the non-sensationalist headline of this story is "California Law Makes it Illegal to Prosecute Children Involved in Child Prostitution Cases"

the point is to punish the pimp, not the child, which are seen as victims themselves in these cases

>Most niggers have aids yet don't use condoms user

I'm just saying lets not have a discussion on abortion where rape babies are a valid talking point.

A girl puts her ass on backpage.com or CL -very common

A girl has a pimp who arranges johns - unlikely situation

girl was kidnapped by pimp and raped for money - irrelevant because it never happens.

rightfully a criminal offence?

>nation.foxnews.com/2016/12/29/california-dems-legalize-child-prostitution

The law does not save them

It depends on the state. Cali is trying to make the underage prostitute more of a victim role than a criminal one (this doesn't mean they're exempt from the law or the system). I understand why people would be against it, but it really is not different than just slapping cuffs on the kid and giving them a record

ive seen what cartel do. a lot of the time, the girls don't run away-they're taken.

maybe that's the case with white girls, but you shouldn't generalize, user

>be 16 year old socal bimbo
>see 1200 dollar heels in mall
>look in wallet, 50 dollar allowance
>see gov browns statement on legalized child prostitution
>do the math
>upload ass on CL and take the nut of three johns
>buy heels

why defend something you know will increase child prostitution, whether its run by pimps or not?

how fucking degenerate can you get? i suspect your nose extends further than your hardon

>illegals

We will end this shit soon.

>Sup Forums thinks that a human trafficked, 8 year old sex slave should be arrested and charged with a crime for being pimped out and raped by pedophiles.

Are you fucking serious? You guys are worse than the ISIS assholes that stone grown women to death for being raped by their uncle.

Child sex workers aren't criminals, they're victims. This is not a difficult concept.

you're absolutely retarded if you think that a trafficked child, forced to sell her body under duress, would be charged with a crime. absolutely fucking retarded. at what age were you diagnosed with a mental deficiency? did they spot it when you were five or was it just expected since birth because your family tree is obviously a circle?

>not reading the article

Its about teenagers you mong.

I'm arguing against your belief that it would make it a safe haven to be a child prostitute if you aren't going to be facing jail time. I'm not completely for this law, but it's silly to think that just because you wont go to jail means you wont end up in some facility, somewhere