As you can see in the picture, in India the left hand is used to wipe your bottom

As you can see in the picture, in India the left hand is used to wipe your bottom.

Washing with water cleans much better than toilet paper, it's more hygienic, and cools the lower chakras at the same time.

After passing stool, while pouring water from behind with the right hand, you clean the area with the middle finger of the left hand. Just keep pouring water and using your fingers till it's clean. For most people from the west this is really difficult to do, but the sooner you get used to it the better. Beside toilet paper is often not available, even if you can get it, toilet paper tends to clog the drain quite easily.

Some people still like to use paper to dry themself. Of course afterwards you should, as with paper, wash your hands with soap. Rub the soap in the right hand (your clean hand remember :-) ), put back the soap, and clean the left hand with the right. And do you know how much forest is cut, just for toilet paper? My experience was, that after getting over my initial aversion, I feel better using water, and actually feel kind of dirty if, for any reason I can't use water to clean afterwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codecoop.susuvidha
cnbc.com/2016/12/22/google-ties-up-the-indian-government-to-develop-toilet-locator-app.html
dailymotion.com/video/xy3f93_snl-france-commercial_fun
wikihow.com/Use-an-Indian-Bathroom
youtu.be/dKkryfdtMNQ
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOUR STOMACH HURTS

YOU WANT TO POO

thaks for th advicse

BUT I WON'T LET YOU NEAR THE LOO

SHOO SHOO, YOUNG PAJEET

in india they even make apps to locate toilets now kek
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codecoop.susuvidha

TO THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

POO

>toilet locator app
cnbc.com/2016/12/22/google-ties-up-the-indian-government-to-develop-toilet-locator-app.html

what the fuck is this thread

>Not shitting before you take a shower.

>not shitting after taking a shower

IN

Ok, enjoy your c. diff.

>not shitting in the shower then stomping the shit through the drain

>not shitting in the shower
This.

I do this once in a while, make sure the shower water isn't hot, releases some funky scents and what not, warm or cool water is ok.

wtf

shartmart guys

>not shitting in lavatory before and after shower
>not calling your pet dogs to wipe your butt clean

kek wills a blocked drain and no plumber you dirty pair of complete bastards

LOO

Paris, city of dog shit.

dailymotion.com/video/xy3f93_snl-france-commercial_fun

but that's what he's doing!

>this thread

ITT: People falling for obvious bait.

POO IN THE LOO PANJEET

OP here,
I forget to put the link, inside there video too.
wikihow.com/Use-an-Indian-Bathroom

>cools the lower chakras

What did he mean by this?

he means it tingles his bunghole

see the video ok, it will be more clear

youtu.be/dKkryfdtMNQ

he's barefoot.....
fucking savage

i told you to see the video.. it will be very clear

>cools the lower chakras
Goddammit Pajeet I can't stop laughing

have you see the video?

In Europe when we want to wash with water we use a bidet rather than fingering our shitty assholes

>A FUCKING POO

10/10
Topkek

But then who was flavor curry?

Very informative pakulu, thanks for that.

Italy checking in, bidet master race

You guys are alright, kek

I have a Japanese washlet, poojeet.

Get on my level.

Way too many crevices for nastiness to hide. I've seen too many nasty ones in Japan to fall for that overpriced gadget. Really nothing better than shopping simplicity for a toilet. Maybe a separate bidet.

I cut the water from my toilet long ago. I shit in the bowl and piss in the tank. When the tank is full, I flush.

Saves money and time.

I've never seen a dirty one in japan personally. I wash mine with bleach so what's the big deal?

I wash my ass with this

honestly, I can't understand how these western fucks act all high and mighty about literally smearing their shit around their assholes with a piece of paper, instead of washing it water.

nigger, how the FUCK are you going to get it clean without using your hands. a stream of waster is not enough

good info, thanks red pointed man

Wet wipes.

I clean my ass with hands when using bidee+ extremely hot water - no shit stains and more hygienic than shitty Indian tapwater bucket method

>a stream of waster is not enough
Uh why not?

Also,
>Seychelles
Are you posting from jail? How's that going?

Yeah, you can buy a bide or if you're a poorfag like me, just shower your ass after wiping with paper.
It's just your country is a complete shithole, that you can't afford a proper bathroom and even toilet paper, so you wipe with your hand.
And if your method is so good, why do you have tradition to not touch others and food with your left hand? Yeah because it's shitty.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

>bootleg Trump hat

wet paper still not as good as your hands. no wonder burgers walk around with skidmarks all the time.

> Are you posting from jail?

wut?

Seconded. Most of the finnish homes have bidee, I use toilet paper for drying my ass.

It's time for designated shitposting.

(you)
(you)

let's not forget that along with shitting in fields and wiping their assholes with their hands, they also drink cow piss and eat cow shit.

Indians worship toilets instead of using them.

Rare?

They're more like cloth than newspaper or whatever you imagine them to be.

You use the bidet and then paper or a wipe. Clearly hands do not work as everyone is India has cholera

disgusting people

That is soo nasty, you can't be serious.

Why don't they pick up their fucking trash?
What's the excuse? Why do you leave so much garbage all over?

My new favorite image

that's just impractical. Why would you blow so much money on cleaning your asshole when there's literally nothing wrong with using your hands?

>Uh why not?

Ever tried washing your hands without rubbing?

I swear I get the feeling that india is intentionally doing this shit.

Same here. Feels like heaven. Sometimes I use it to give myself an enema when I'm bored.

user... never invites me to you home
This is a high jewish save money technique tier

>inviting coked up monkeys to my home

i always shower after shitting because i have an extreme hairy azzwhole

why does he keep on saying "berry-berry"?

use a beard trimmer. cut that shit down.

Kek

why?

or you could just use a disposable cloth ya fucking savage

but please, keeping increasing the chance of a disease taking your population down a notch

Depends on the water pressure retard. I mean if you'd like to smear watery shit all over your fingers go right ahead third worlder.

Bidet in the uk????? lol

>toilet paper is often hard to come by
Yeah maybe in your literal shit hole joke of a country it is

I WANT THE LOVE MARRIAGE

the nips got way better ways to wash your ass.

just using paper is for savages.

>more hygienic
>literal shitwater

Jesus, just connect your bath to a big water tank and use it for the toilets. It must smell like shit.

I agree, toilet paper i mostly barbaric and just smearing shit around your asshole

However in Europe we use bidets