Seriously, the bullying against Spanish members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Spanish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Spanish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Spanish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Portuguese get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Spanish man a "moor"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Spanish man that they are a "moor"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TUXbS5meZw
yandex.com/images/search?cbir_id=108943/uaCGftvlBktWH9WFZbqoZQ&rpt=imageview&from=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back to hispachan if you feel frustated about banter in a taiwanese tapestry sharing subforum.

Weak bait amigo

get fucked moor rape baby

Sup Forums wants that sweet latina ass

We all agreed

Spain is the final villain of real life. you competently fucked every piece of land you ever came into contacted with. and now the monstrous race of genetic failures you created are swarming us like cicadas.

fuck you spain, fix this now.

are spanish white

>hard working
>Spaniards

Pick one

Hispachan es para faggots desu

At least your not a leaf

I think Spanish ppl are cool online

Yo los quiero espaƱoles.
Para cuando vuelven a HACER EL IMPERIO GRANDE DE NUEVO?

No.

That's the point

Spain is not white nor safe for Jews, it's extremely poor and Jews shouldn't go there because it would be like living with niggers.

Also we would kick them out again

>purest whites in Europe

Can you actually believe that after the centuries you were ruled by Muslim niggers?

>the Portuguese are bullied less

They cucked the world less then you Spainards. You guys ruined every new piece of land you landed on (i.e. Mexico).

Hi Schlomo!

>the second Spanish civil war begins

They trying to divide us mang. Gotta stay strong. Shit posters are funny as fuck though. Here's the trick, when you see something ask, who created it, what was the motivation, what is the intent. This reveals the majority of posts to he shit tier. When you realize that, it isn't so much a political boars as it is is a political satire board. Take it all with a grain of salt and remember, outside these digital walls sanity shall prevail.

Also. Ps. OP is a fag.

I wish.

>yay Spain thread
>boo shit Spain thread

Nice pasta fag.

I like Spain. :p

Spain is poor as fuck, they need to take more power away from their monarch, and they need to get themselves a competent right-wing political party. Other than that, the Spanish are basically your stereotypical eurotrash with spiked hair, overly tanned cancer skin, and oversize brown sunglasses. They cook with way too much olive oil and are even greasier than Italians.

Part of the problem stems from the fact that some uneducated dumb fucks actually believe that the term "Hispanic" references race. In reality, people from Spain are white Europeans, not too much different than people from Italy. They seem to think that people from Spain are "Spics" because they are too uneducated to even know the difference between the Native American and European races. In fact, there are many Mexicans who are European. Same goes for Argentinians, Chileans, Peruvians, etc. Some people have more Indian blood than others. Of course, the name "spic" references "Spanish speaking" people I guess. The slur is used against Mexicans mostly however.

HNNNNNGGGGGGG

DONT FEED THE TROLL

Fuck off dago cunt.

>Calling other people uneducated

It's spick

As in, "no spick English"

Okay you grammar nazi, ad hominem, shit posting nigger. I will remember that

Maybe you should go back to school nigger.

Ourpeaceful little country? You colonized half of the world

LOL IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE IN YOUR IMAGE

You called me a beady eyed anglo-kike bong bastard yesterday. And all your swarthy pals cheered.

don't get your knickers in a twist, pedro

noce copypasta

Second time I see this pasta

the second? LMAO

I need moar of this pic pls

even though this is a troll thread i rarely see spaniards getting bullied, what are you on about mate.

I love this meme

BASED SPANIARDS

youtube.com/watch?v=6TUXbS5meZw

Carlistas vs Commies + Juancarlistas when?

Best moment at 1:05 when Britain gets BTFO
bdw none of the actors is actually spanish

Perhaps we could see our way to a full video?

yandex.com/images/search?cbir_id=108943/uaCGftvlBktWH9WFZbqoZQ&rpt=imageview&from=

Look here

Go find your safe place you fucking snow flake. Maybe Sup Forums isn't the place for you? The day these asshole stop giving me a hard time is the day I know something is wrong with them. Pull your granny panties up and suck it up.

always loved that scene, actually the entire Spanish attitude in that movie is fucking based!

Thanks for fucking all those Indians and creating Mexicans, a bunch of fucking weirdo abominations. Aren't all brown shit colored dark eyed euros descended from sand niggers?

Blue eyes or die

>blue eyes or die
>t. 40 negros

>yandex.com/images/search?cbir_id=108943/uaCGftvlBktWH9WFZbqoZQ&rpt=imageview&from=

thank you