Explain to me what is white privilege, or at least what is taugh in american colleges

explain to me what is white privilege, or at least what is taugh in american colleges.

Other urls found in this thread:

wesb.com/chuck-d-coming-to-st-bonaventure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't exist so you don't need to learn about it Pablo

Bullshit.

learn to read.
at least what is taugh in american colleges.

yeah, but I wanna read it.

Power + Prejudice = Racism

Black people can be prejudiced, but since they lack systemic power, they can't be racist.

And only white people have power, despite plenty of affirmative action and King Nigger.

And when black cops kill black criminals, it's still an issue with white America.

Should be a decent start.

We cant thats thw thing. No liberal will actually tell you the definition they will just vaguely say shit like "white person gets stopped by a cop and isn't shot, that's white privilege."

White privilege is descending from humans which had access to more nutritious food sources for millennia, driving forward their evolution beyond the rest.

First thing you need to know is that it's not "taught in American colleges" outside of a few fringes at a few universities in a few select departments. Breitbart, Sargon etc. act like this is some sort of massive thing happening. It isn't, and it's ignored by most students.

Second, it's the idea that there are certain privileges to being white. I.E. as a white person, you are statistically less likely to be killed by a cop with no justification. Or, as a white person, you are statistically more likely to have wealthier parents than the average black kid, thus access to superior education etc.

A few mouth-breathers take it to the extreme and make everything about privilege this and privilege that. Again, marginal and mostly ignored.

That's about it. The reich wing deliberately focus in on the extremes of the "safe space left" to reignite the culture wars as a distraction from economic issues because winning elections on a promise of making rich people richer and gutting your retirement isn't an easy task.

The end.

More like having ancestors that had to deal with harsh, lethal winters, selecting for foresight, civility, and willpower; while in Africa the most aggressive and bold are rewarded. Their conditions were too comfortable evolutionarily for them to develop any sort of long term planning, also evident in their weak sense of morality and empathy.

East Asian food was the most nutritious. Europeans developed beyond the rest because of the harsh environment.

This is false. Was taught white privilege as a college freshman in 2007 at a small, extremely rural Catholic school. It is certainly being taught on just about every college campus in America today.

White privilege means that no matter how successful a white person becomes or where they started from in life, their accomplishments all mean nothing because it is only due to them being white.

The best part of white privilege is the notion that if you are white, you can't even understand that you have white privilege. White privilege means that a white person's opinion (i.e. free speech) does not matter and can be discarded by any POC (or leftist white cuck) without even considering the idea/thought/argument being presented. It's a totalitarian leftist's dream, and it's coming to fruition before our eyes.

>Can't evolutionary biology

> It is certainly being taught on just about every college campus in America today.

Any non-anecdotal evidence for this? Also, what class were you taking?

check this shit newfags

Europe had plenty of famines also the plague wiped out 25%+ of the population...feels like nobody knows any history at all

I read what they said. That's why I said
>Can't evolutionary biology

TL;DR they don't know what the hell they're talking about.

He was telling newfags to check our collective shit as a positive example.

Hush hush, it's ok

It is the observation of how primarily white countries tend to have a bias or culture meant for and created by those such whites. In countries such as America our perceptive Leftist friends want us to at the very least gamble on an attempt to equalize this through certain means and at most want to reverse it so our NIGGER friends rule us instead of us them.

So? The fact is that both of those posts illustrate a severe misunderstanding of how evolution actually works. But that is to be expected. Your ideology literally can't happen if you know anything.

Univ 101 (a one-credit class all freshman take in their first semester) made each student attend a certain number of speakers throughout the semester. One was about white privilege (had never heard the term before at the time), and another I remember was Chuck D from Public Enemy talking about niggers and oppression. And this was 10 years ago, at a school in the most conservative county in Upstate New York.

Ask any person you know who actually attended college (since I know you didn't) if they have ever heard white privilege mentioned in a class or by a school-sponsored speaker. The answer will overwhelmingly be yes.

ohhhh yeah

>Don't worry about the extremists man take the gamble on it fellow white person

a fact white virgins of pol won't acknowledge because they weren't so successful (even tho probably having all of the resources, their black friend could have dreamed of).

Pooland coming with the ebin bantz XD

I'm actually in university currently; I don't need to ask for anecdotes from guys who went in 2007.

>Univ 101
wut
>Chuck D at a small Catholic school
LARPer detected

You went to a small, private school, and you're trying to extrapolate your experiences to the larger American one.

How does evolving and adapting to harsh environments lead to a "misunderstanding of how evolution actually works"? There are a lot of studies coming out demonstrating the importance of epigenetics, which implies a lot of importance in the family and community scales. I mean, there have been outcasts at pretty much every stage in human history; that's pretty much all you need for some form of evolution to take place.

Unless you're the type of person who thinks that evolution stopped affecting intelligence as soon as we became sentient and everything else is just culture/coincidence/whatever the fuck.

No it's taught at freshman orientation. And there's several jobs you can't get at the university without passing a literal diversity course.

>there are no extremists, everyone is moderate unless you're christian, which then you're evil

>wanting a job at the university

I do not believe >evolution stopped affecting intelligence as soon as we became sentient

I also do not believe white people became a superior race because it was cold. You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone who didn't get their evolutionary biology degree from a diploma mill believing it, either.

>freshman orientation
Not at mine. Going to a fairly large mainstream state uni, too.

Protip: quit reading Breitbart and watching Sargon. The world isn't what you think it is, sitting there on your computer all day ingesting videos designed to make you believe what you do.

So what's your big theory about it then? It's easy to poo-poo somebody else's answer but that doesn't mean you have anything better to contribute.

A small school where apparently famous rappers hang out at your "Univ 101" class.

The guy's just making shit up. And even if he wasn't, it's just an anecdote; doesn't support his claim that "most" unis are like this.

The idea that you should treat non-whites like snowflakes based on their race because you (white dude) was born genetically superior.

They think white people have an inherent advantage in life over people of color. They think it's because society values whiteness. It's true, but not in the way they think. It's because white people are smarter and more responsible. Instead of attributing success to good choices and studying, they think it's because of race. Basically, a giant excuse to suck and blame it on other people.

"My" theory is that mainstream evolutionary biology, peer-reviewed and tested, is mostly correct on the question of ethnicity and race.

It doesn't exist, it's not even discussed at all with any seriousness in real life. The only places you'll hear about it is here and places like tumblr, reddit and youtube. The general public isn't falling for this type of shit and a lot of people won't even understand what you're referencing if you try to bring it up. It's played up here to be some massive problem but that's mostly for laughs, in real life it isn't even a concept worth thinking about.

Yep.

The only people who believe SJW is this huge widespread thing are a. autists on Sup Forums b. autists on Tumblr and c. people who rarely leave their house and watch Rebel Media/Sargon/Thunderf00t all day.

>When you go out no one talks about politics therefore ess jay doubleus aren't real
So we're back to this old reddit meme about this stuff not being a problem huh? Cool.

wesb.com/chuck-d-coming-to-st-bonaventure/

Here you go, faggot.

>Went to a small, unknown privately-owned school
>Thinks his experience there="most unis"

Congrats on proving your anecdote. It's still an anecdote.

I mean, kind of. In general, nobody cares about this shit. And as I said, even on college campuses, it's marginal. Not at every college, certainly not required course at every college. The colleges where it happens, it happens from a small segment of the student and faculty within certain departments.

So basically this

> it's not "taught in American colleges" outside of a few fringes at a few universities in a few select departments. Breitbart, Sargon etc. act like this is some sort of massive thing happening. It isn't, and it's ignored by most students.

His point is that events such as those should be at least a rarity and using the powers of conjecture he means to say that universities leaning farther left in culture and more relaxed in rules should experience more of such events. It's crazy but it just might be true.

Cool so OP is only half right.

>He's drawing a wide conclusion from a personal anecdote based on presuppositions

Thanks for explaining my exact point to me.

Uh? OP asked what white privilege is as it's taught at American colleges. His question was neither right or wrong, though his blanket assumption that it's "taught at American colleges" was incorrect.

Keep splitting hairs

Here is basically the gist of it.
Whites historically were dominant (see Europe)
fast forward to today
Despite making it illegal to only hire whites and even putting in Affirmative Action plans, these people will still rant about how whites still have it better than everyone else in ever field imaginable.
Which leads them to believe every institution is an oppressive white supremacy group.

>Using reason is splitting hairs

Yeah bud. I get the temptation, believe me. I know "this thing happened to me once so it's happening everywhere all the time and is a crisis" is a really easy way of thinking, but it isn't a very accurate one.

There are no federal laws dictating affirmative action to employers other than the federal government its self. Most affirmative action programs are privately-instituted. Bitch to the corporations about the black guy getting "your" job, not the gubmint.