(((Jackie Portman)))

Why is Hollywood so Jewish? I know there are few decent Jewish actors but not every role can be played by a Jew. WTF

Hollywood's run out of actual talent, so they just cast their relatives

kys

well is there a part where she gets fucked by the uncircumsized greek billionaire actor?

because that should happen too.

I think wonder woman is the worst example and may finally break this practice if that movie bombs.

>Skinny twig Israeli beauty star with almost no acting experience gets the lead of a multi million dollar franchise most likely because her agent was attending the bar mitzvah of a WB producer.

>Why is Hollywood so Jewish?
Why are all Germans Nazis?

let me guess

They rewrite jackies story to make her more of a feminist who was the "brains" and John was just a bumbling philandering idiot?

Jacqueline has fish eyes.

The goys will eat it up

>Her and JFK in bed
>"Honey what's the matter you have a big speech to give tomorrow go to sleep"
>"I know but I am having writers block and can't come up with something uplifting to say. Damn this country I give it so much and never get anything in return"
>Honey, being American isn't about expecting things from the country....It's about doing what's best for your country. I'm going to sleep goodnight"
>"......THATS IT!!!"

>indian tries to point out a error using a equivalent expression that is obviously false
>fails at even finding a similar expression

not surprised

>some kikess looks more human than Jackie O
ayy lmao

DAS RITE DANKS BAE!!

*smiles at camera and winks*

>Current year
>giving a FLYING FUCK about Hollywood kike propaganda

user....

>Why is Hollywood so Jewish?
The founders of the industry were mostly Jewish.

Funny enough, Jackie's father-in-law was an Irishman who got into Hollywood. He lectured the Jewish exsecs to not be critical of Adolf Hitler. He was a Nazi sympathizer and war profiteer. He was against aid to England and thought America should go along with whatever Hitler wanted to maintain peace.

Why so butthurt if it's a false equivalence, Hans? Why not try and explain what i was implying rather than hiding behind sophistry?

German Gymnast Logic.

Not surprised.

Noah Oppenheim wrote "Jackie" which is magically up for the Academy Awards - and he’s also the guy responsible for the leaked Billy Bush/Trump “Grab ‘em by the pussy” video. He's juiced into the Hollywood machine now, we'll get more of this bullshit moving forward.

all jewish women are literally perfect

Let me guess, fillers for her nasolabial folds so she doesn't look as prematurely aged, removing hair from her hairline so she gets a youthful (neotenic, Betty Boop) look, something on her eyelids and nose and fillers on her cheeks so they don't look sunken.

How come all jews look the same? Scarlett Johansson, Emily Browning, Wiona Ryder, Natalie Portman, that jewess from that two broke girls show.... They all have a common "look" to them in their eyes. These ones are all semi attractive but it's a bit creepy

The same is true in Russia, Germany, etc. The Jews developed their theater and film industries. The Jews honed their skills in Europe before coming to the US.

You know what? Let me storytime a Mexican comic book about Jackie O that I found at a flea market.

Yes Golda Meir was a goddess in her time

The only nudity is the cover, sadly.

Jew whores

rip in peace john john

i don't know or suppose who is this blonde guy but he looks like a mix between Kennedy and Trump.

Love this guy

Go see Hacksaw if you havent yet

the jews hate the worship of idols
>they killed all of the Hollywood idols
now you're left with plain, no impact and easily forgettable actors
Before they were in complete control we had Eastwood, McQueen, Newman Brando
Lauren, (Audrey) Hepburn, Welch, Margret even Fisher
Sure some of them were jews but it's just some
Now it's all of the and if I know anything about Jews it's the detest the worship of false idols and it only makes sense they would destroy Hollywood idol worship culture

>i don't know or suppose who is this blonde guy but he looks like a mix between Kennedy and Trump.
Eh. It's a colorist error. Jack didn't have dark dark hair, but it was nowhere near that light either. The face definitely looks like Jack.

I'd hide her in my attic, if you know what I mean.

when you confuse makeup + maturing (she had a baby) with plastic surgery

Around Greeks, never relax.

Who's the evil bitch in the top lefthand panel and what is she plotting?

>not being a Greek shipping magnate and getting some presidential widow poon
jdimsa

Americans are so cucked by Jews (circumcision... just lmao) that they can be brazen about it now. Enjoy your next decades of stars like Schlomo Shekelgrubber and Avi Kippalieber.

Pretty sure it's Jackie looking angry. I no habla Espanola.

Why do people think Jackie is attractive? Her head is fucking huge and her eyes are so far apart that it is fucking creepy. Sorry Sup Forums but Portman is better looking.

and the last pages

>(circumcision... just lmao)
enjoy your smegma

One reason is Jewish women age better than other women. They generally have longer life spans too because of their DNA.

the back cover is an ad for another comic, something about whores

Okay here's why: dumb goyim don't discriminate so much, so they'll hire kikes every once in a while. But kikes are very tribal, when it's their turn to hire people they heavily favour other kikes.

But there's another factor: Jews are a dominating bunch, they want to be on top, but their low numbers scares them, they know there's a lot more goyim who want them dead than there are Jews. So they do everything in a very proactive way to either appease the goy or coerce the goy into being neutralised.

So by putting handsome Jewish actors as lovable movie heroes they try to appease the goy by making the goy love Jews. The goal is for the goy to think "I love Natalie Portman/Adam Sandler/Seth Rogen/Paul Rudd/the cast of How I Met Your Mother, wtf I wish I was Jewish now". Kikes want you to think of them as the good guys and not spread information about how they screw dumb goyim at every chance, so they try to make you associate their people and their faces and type as something good.

Oh ok. Maybe she's plotting to kill JFK.

Jews are actors becuase Jews were discriminated against in the early twentieth century and had to go into jobs where they could be self-starting and less vulnerable to persecution lile those in the new film industry.

It was started as a pedo ring by the elite Jews.

>Jewish women age better than other women
hahaha goy wat?

When you're so obsessed with a kike waifu that you can't see how much work she has had done. I'm a woman and giving birth don't magically change faces. Natalie Herschlag is as fake as a Kpop idol.

inbred

> enjoy your smegma

Who doesn't love smegma??

Naw. That was the mob and the CIA.

>These ones are all semi attractive but it's a bit creepy
Yeah thats your instinct user around jews dont relax

It's not about who's better looking it's about misrepresentation of history.

>Portman - Ashkenazi Jew with an admixture of Turk

>Jackie - pure Franco Germanic heritage

It's like Mat Damon playing Spielberg.

lol you sound like a 12 years old to me.
they keep pushing propaganda straight in your goyish brains, that's why movies are produced, directed and acted by degenerate jews.

Kikes are trying to convince us that there's no ethnic difference between us and them. Both so that we wouldn't notice their omnipresence and so that they can pretend to be whites and go on and on about how guilty they feel for it.

If a goy plays some Jewish character I bet (they) would notice it right away.

Rare spotted