Ask a muslim anything you want , please be serious and i will answer most of your questions...

Ask a muslim anything you want , please be serious and i will answer most of your questions , and no i dont want to bomb the west.
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RTrUs10-Txc
dcclothesline.com/2015/07/18/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
americanthinker.com/blog/2015/10/muslim_inbreeding.html
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
youtu.be/Wrp3lNtIME8
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you know Abu Hajjar?

What would muslims do if we nuked the cube?

the guy who is still rolling to this day yes

> A LEAF

When are you faggots gonna throw out the Saudis and recclaim Hashemite Hejaz?

how can you stay in a religion that allows slavery?

in my Religion which you dont believe in its impossible for this "cube" to be harmed in any way because allah is protecting it

What western country do you want to rape women in the most.

Israel must be extirpated?

So basically if we nuked the cube that would be proof that Allah doesn't exist?

WTF is Israels problem? They are turning into White Nationalists gorging on land right before our very eyes

i think it allows it with some specific rules cant fully answer you sorry

I assume you live in Palestine.

Salam alaykoum wr wb

Is it true that the person who is supposed to meet Dajjal and be later killed and is considered the best of shuhada been already born in Palestine back around 2008? I have heard he is beint protected in Palestine but the Jews want to find and kill him

youtu.be/RTrUs10-Txc

i dont rape sorry , but i would like to marry a hot german libtard girl so i can fuck her cuz i cant fuck without marriage

yes , if you nuke it , which is impossible , become the president of a country that has a nuke arsenal then try that out

no i live in amman and dajjal is the biggest fitna, he asks if u wwant to go to heaven or hell , if u chose heaven u go to hell if u chose hell u go to heaven

i think jews can stay in palestine if we liberate it , but a state of israel should not exist

israels only problem is stealing land , i have no problem with jews living in palestine , but state or israel should not exist

What are the practical day-to-day differences between Shia and Sunni?

Why do Muslims hate Jews besides Israel?

What does the average Muslim think of the USA?

Why do women have to wear hijabs?

thanks

Assalamualaikum, lad. Explain this pic to me, please.

shias believe that ali was supposed to be prophet but allah acidentally chose mohammad , and they have different ways of praying and they torture them selves every aniversary of husseins deaths . muslims hate jews and israel for taking jerulasm , muslims think of usa as a supporter of israel , only government ofc , and usa's normal people are okay i guess , women have to wear hijabs to protect them selves from perverts and because its a fitna , and it also benefits them in both summer and winter as it warms them in winter and covers thier heads from the sun

I bet it's fucking Husam

a jewish woman invited him for food , he ate some meat and left , the meat kept making him sick for the next bunch of years till he died , angle of death asked him if he wanted life or death , he responded " take me to the upper friend"

>Prob bait

Ill bite.
In all seriousness, op. How can you justify worshiping a pedophile warlord? How can you justify how you treat woman? How can you justify marrying relatives? Almost 50% of muslims are inbred, how can you justify this?

Further reading: dcclothesline.com/2015/07/18/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

americanthinker.com/blog/2015/10/muslim_inbreeding.html

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

One of my friends is a Jordanian Catholic :)

What's the deal with those white robes and hats Muslim men wear? What's the symbolism and purpose of those things?

>stealing land

What kind of history do they teach in Jordan?

mohammad is not a pedophile and is not a child molestor , aisha hit puberty at 8 and willingly married him at 9 also we only worship allah , first khailf of the rashidun khalifate abu bakr said : if u worship mohammad mohammad is dead , but if u worship allah , allah is alive and never dies" and we treat women so great that we have a whole aiya in quran named women , nowdays arabs treat women shit , not muslims , maybe muslims arabs , and arabs are inbred not muslims

No, I mean the whole "If He (SAW) was to tell a lie about Us (SWT), We would take him by his right arm and cut his aorta" thingy. Doesn't that basically mean that he's a false prophet?

they teach us the opposite but i believe israel stole the land

it means pureness

why do muslim girls love blonde feminine european men too much?

kek

Mudslimes BTFO

Also, sage

i dont know if its from quran , but i guess it means that all muslims are equal , i dont know ask a sheikh or google it sorry

i dont know sir , ask them

3aseer ?

Why do muslims keep spaming the islam is a religon of peace and this isnt what its about on all comment sections where islam is fucking shit up?

We hear and obey.

It was the only marriage that was wanted by Allah.

youtu.be/Wrp3lNtIME8

wtf i thought Sup Forums had know problem with muslims living in their own country

Greater Israel when?

> hot
> german libtard girl

pick one, Abdul

Inshallah brother. Say hi to al-baghdadi for me

if i dont have the answer it does not mean there is no answer my friend

Holy shit your answers,

Arabs are hopeless.

The koran says "don't kill innocents" or something like that, but is it true that the extremist Muslims define innocent to mean only Muslims, so that infidels can be killed whenever they like? Also, what do other Muslims think of ISIS fucking up ancient artifacts?

islam is the religion of justice , ok ? not always religion of peace , but in most cases islam seeks peace , not muslims , ISLAM , muslims are not in the best shape now

> 2017
> wasting time on mudslime lies

Time to rev up the dozers.

how did u guess my actualy name lmao

why Jordan is sucking so hard the IsraelĀ“s cock?

So if it does get blown up, your religion is disproved and you're now a non-believer?

Do you despise Christians?
If so, why would you despise a religion that's based on a prophet of the Islamist religion?

This sentence.
Every fucking Muslim.

RARE
A
R
E

muslims cant kill non muslims unless they fight , they impreson them as pows and realese them after an amount of time passes , but in battles that prophet mohammad fought , he would realease pows if they teach arabs how to read and write or give money in exchange for thier freddom

because royal family is made of cucks

Muslims fight currently.
They are invading western world.

christianity judasim and islam are all allahs true religions
but bible and torah have been changed so now only islam is true , jesus is muslim and he is our prophet we respect and love him just as much as we love muhamad , and we dont believe he is dead , he is in the second sky

is your dad a oil king

you hate muslims and islam for a reason , you have an opinion , and i respect that, but i disagree with you on some topics

are you 6 years old ?

Fucking a 9 year old is pedophilia, no matter if she hit puberty at 8 or 2, its still pedophilia.

Jordanians treat woman like utter shit, you can't do anything if you're a woman in Jordan. They will always be second class. And will never be free from oppression

64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are inbred.
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316

How does it feel to be part of the most inbred, backward, hated and despised major religion in the world?

Is your wife? Your prophets favorite wife was 6 yo.

rood.

and you didn't answer my question

Islam is meant to dominate other countries so that the world is ruled by Allah laws and not the degeneracy we are living today (ie exactly what pol stands for) . That is the nature of it. Obviously, we provide justice, peace aslong as Jizya is paid (same principle as paying your taxes now).

ISIS are funded by Israel and USA. The real Islam hasnt been propagated since Muslim countries are being run by dictators, hypocrites .... pretty much like saying lefties gov ruling with degeneracy instead of real Natsoc govermnemt.

The more non Muslim will create havoc into Muslim Lands the more Real Islam will wake up from its deep coma and conquer the world.

it feels good because i know its the true religion , also jordan does not force women to wear hijabs , and women are treated equally , and i myself not an inbred , my mother syrian

They are invading.

Stepping into other country and starting demand privileges and breeding out the natives is invasion.

Can you dry clean your hijab? How the fuck do you launder that thing? Is it made of cotton? Do you dry it outside, does it get a special load? WTF is Muslim laundry like?

Why can't arabs fight?

Do you ever try watching /reading /thinking other religious theology? It's certainly not a bad intellectual exercise in of itself. I have gained more respect for some Buddhist , Muslims, Jews, and even Catholics.... even though I'm Christian.

thank you

his favourite wife was khadija , also aisha was 9 you amerifat

Stop fucking attention whoring
It already broke thrice

it depends omg , what kind of question is that , IT FUCKING DEPENDS WHAT THE HIJAB IS MADE FROM IM NOT A DRY CLEANER

Is Jordan nice compared to other Arab countries?

Do you believe Islam is capable of reforming itself like other religions have? Or are you the kind who believes Islam and Mohammad are perfectly flawless?

What do you think of ISIS?

Also, why are most of the muslims in my country drug dealing, disrespectful, raping, terrorist loving, uneducated low lives. Does Islam not teach against this kind of behavior?

i never red bible or torah , but i have respect for jews and christians for 2 things , i trust christians and eat jewish food , jewish food is clean af , and most christians are trust worthy

The Koran is incomplete without its complementary texts though, and removing them would mean removing literal pillars of Islam. Also, why the fuck did you follow this religion if you don't know the answers to every problem that is concluded from these texts?

You don't do any laundry.. What materials are used? Are there any religious materials or can they be budget/high end?

>and no i dont want to bomb the west

Gimme one reason why we shouldn't G L A S S the retarded middle east with mycca being the epicentre

its the most civilzed after israel according to the west

do you have a laundry fetish or something? lol

>shias believe that ali was supposed to be prophet but allah acidentally chose mohammad
Having the premisse of your religion that your god is a dipshit sounds pretty bad.

oy vey

i hate isis very much , islams biggest enemy is ones who think they are allies , but drive people off islam such as isis , and i think most refuuges are like that because they are arabs , i admit we arabs have alot of bad manners

Its just that nobody asks these questions. Its all about hard hitting religion and none of this regular day to day life.

no , also why would i clean hijabs im a man , its just normal laundry

No they believe ali was supposed to rule after Muhammad

The king is the one person who knows what hes going
The torahs current translations match the dead sea scrolls more than the Quran matches the oldest Quran

I hate you pls die

Muslim genocide soon.
Pray to your demon while you still can.

because you have no powers to do such decisions and your country does not have nuclear missiles

We believe Islam cannot be reformed by man because Allah said in the Quran that he has protected the Quran (i.e against modifying it, reforming it like Jews or Christians). We follow it until the end of times. Hence why it cant be infiltrated like Vatican

its because they are shias , thats the point

what's your opinion on the Syria war?

How do you know this? How can you say with 100% conviction that your religion is the one true religion?

Most of the Quran is derived from the Sumer Tablets, in fact nearly every story in the Quran is derived from the Sumer Tablets, which predate Islam by thousands of years. Like Christianity, both religions are derived from an ancient source. You can't say your religion is one true religion, just because you feel like it is, that isn't a point you can make without sounding insane

Nah, they are 3rd generation Pakistanis who have been here all their lives. They have every chance to be successful, but they just stay in their ghettos and cause havoc.

Do you think it's fair to ban all non-Muslims from entering Mecca?

What's your media's and your view on Obama and Trump.