How white is Canada?

I know you Leafs have been kekd for some time but how white are you fags? Can I have some numbers?

About 70%

My ancestry is from Norway Sweden and Finland
I am 6'2" and 200lbs

What makes up the other 30%? How long has it been like this?

Roughly 75% white, biggest minority is asians who are mostly contained to Vancouver and other major cities. After that probably middle easterns and indians, who are again mostly in major cities like Toronto.

My part of Canada, Nova Scotia (and the maritimes in general) is like 95+ percent white and you'll essentially never see a non-white outside of Halifax or maybe Saint John's

Are your people really as cucked as they seem? Or are they just about done with all the """diversity""" immigration and pic related

75 percent.
Indians or Aboriginals are the largest minority. Chinese are in 3rd.

Just stay out of Toronto and Vancouver really thats where it is the worst.

Everywhere else, everyone gets along really.
Except Natives....FUCK THOSE LAZY CUNTS. Truly the niggers of Canda

There's nothing wrong with diversity or immigration

We destroyed their way of life and their society doing that to them in the first place.

I hope to God that this is a shitpost. """"Diversity""""" and immigration are what has made my country into the 60% meme it is, and it only gets worse as for the second consecutive year new born white babies have been a minority

>implying they had civilization and society to begin with
Ok JUSTin gtfo out off of this board before I give your whole family the Romanov treatment

Asians 20%, First People 10%

You call your Snowniggers first "people"?
Top kek

>First PEOPLE

TopKek

I dont know what to call them, I just spoke to a snow nigger who did a very nice job cleaning my hotel room. She refered to her self as some thing that started with a C. First People was just easier to remember.

Wew lad

Whiter than you guys.

I know, I'd like to know how white

Both parents white with no black or Asian relatives
Aside from few who aren't related to me by blood
Great grandfather fought for the German army in WW2
And mom's side of the family is Swiss
Brown hair and blue eyes
And mom's side

Whites are a minorty in my area.
Not even in liberal shithole.
>ftw

>tfw I was born in 1998 and have no idea what living in a white nation feels like
Feels bad man