Honestly Sup Forums i find this horrible

Honestly Sup Forums i find this horrible.

So what if they are muslim.

So what if they do not belong in your country,

Atleast let them RIP

Hey Rabbi

Hey Imam, whatcha doin

May their corpses drown in pig blood

Cemeteries are Christian why don't they send the Muslim paki camel hockey dune coons to their desert?

>Cemeteries are Christian

no

An imam actually did it in France

Yes they are they don't have soil in the Middle East because it's in the desert so they don't have cemeteries they put the body in the river like India

kek this x6 gorillion

Not all white men, etc, etc.

>implying no jew gold was left behind

Someone post the silly swastika edits.

>hey_rabbi_watcha_doin.jpg

It's a Hindu symbol on a Paki grave being used by Nazis in Britain.

Wew! What a time to be alone?!!!

You can't expect to be dumbstruck by random acts of hate after our governments have systematically and strategically plotted to destroy our rights and liberties; unprecedented mass migration, fiat currency abuse, a crumbling education system and a total collapse of the family has brought upon a slow and tortuous death of Europe.

Stupid and angry men will commit these sort of random acts. Be content with these form of attacks rather than genuinely unleashing a violent, white uprising - which will probably never happen.

No they don't. They bury them. We don't put any markers though like tombstones.

I'm fucking and stealing your women

Rip in peace pakis

Hilarious since Hitler loved kebabs since they were the only ones degenerate enough to associate themselves with him.

POO

>we
Hey camel fucker
GET THE FUCK OUT MY COUNTRY
Canada is the great white north
Get it?
Great white north
It can't be any of those if you burka bitches and brown bastards come here

You can't blame them. They have to vent their anger in some way, and attacking the people that cause their misery, or the state that defends it, is almost literally a death sentence.

That no matter what level of attack the Muslims make on our lives they still receive the support and defence of the state disgusts me.

That was definitely done by the nearest Rabbi but regardless thats not right. We arent savages who desecrate burial sites.

This, they're getting better at the swastikas

>Atleast let them RIP

They're not fucking Beyblades, user

of course you do ahkmed

They're not at 45-degree angles though

Whatcha doin rabbi?!

if it was a Jew, I wouldn't be surprised. I'm sorry but there have been multiple reports of swastikas being drawn by Jews and crimes relating to that. A few years back there was one where a Jewish girl was complaining about swastikas being drawn at her dorm room door and then on camera, the Jewish girl herself was the one who drew the swastikas. If stuff like this didn't happen then maybe anti-semitism wouldn't be so common.

Fuckin kek

>Atleast let them RIP
No, no rest for them.