How do we protect women from degeneracy?

How do we protect women from degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

city-journal.org/html/why-feminism-awol-islam-12395.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disappear the ones who have already forsaken their future with degeneracy.

the real question is: how do we protect degeneracy from women?

Islam

Eat the degenerate ones

they always cover up their roasties

pisslam is most degenerate religion after jewish

It definitely is a tough decision. Which is worse feminism or islam? They're both destroying Western civilization in their own ways. Feminism making men weak and islam conquering the weakend culture. Is it evolution?

>naked war
not sure my training prepared me for this, guys

Bring back families.
Beat down the men around our wives/sisters/daughters that encourage the degeneracy.

Gas

stick a big broomstick up their ass

It's too late senpai.

what are you talking about, british women are saints practically

Bring back Christianity and traditional family values. Only reason we have this problem is because of atheism

2nd bitch is trying to get some muzzie hoes stoned to death. True nationalist right there.

Islam

Would a rather prefer a degenerate Jewish moment or a traditional, conservative religion which protects family values and puts women in their right position?

praise any and every instance you see of respectable behavior from them

>even if jokingly like

girls respond well to praise, make nationism trendy

At least they are trying to stand up to Islam?

city-journal.org/html/why-feminism-awol-islam-12395.html

The one tool that the kike fears most and has tried to abolish perpetually. Shame.

If you outright forbid something in a moral gray area, it becomes that much more enticing.
If you shame it, it's not forbidding in a strict sense but in a moral, societal sense.
If males show outright disdain for whores, they will slowly change their behavior, since women fear NOTHING more than being shuned, and their pussies not working as magnets anymore.

Forgot pic

The only way to do it is a way Europe will never take. Women always fall in line, but they only respond to strength because this is a survival mechanism for them. This is how you save a woman from degeneracy:
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

men won't disdain whores for the simple reason that it is easy to get sex

they just wont commit to them

impregnate and marry

Damn I'd put black cum in each one of them.

By conditioning them right.

Yeah, that's the only tool we have right now, but that's something few are willing to do. Condemning their own family/friends when they go full degenerate is hard nowadays.

Before there was a sense of community (or tribe). When women were sluts, they were shamed, and if it was your sister you still had people in your tribe who would support you in that situation (having a slutty sister).

Now there's no tribe anymore. If you shun girls within your small group of acquaintances chances are you'll be the one driven out and cast aside.

Any degeneracy or troubles we face nowadays in the west would be solved with whites regaining their in-group preference.

whites hate each other more than they hate other groups it seems

"I am not an object"
wears makeup....

>men won't disdain whores for the simple reason that it is easy to get sex
Men disdain whores for a plethora of reasons:
>greater chance of STD
>lower loyalty
>higher infidelity chance
>higher mental instability ratio

The list goes on. The only way to curb degeneracy is by rewarding moral and decent behavior and shunning whores. And by shunning I don't mean just "live and let live" I mean, when you hear the "i'm liberated" meme call them an outright whore, or disgusting.

I prefer neither. They both hate me equally. White male with blue eyes is the enemy of feminist and muslim alike. The real question is which would be worse, slow degenerate death of feminism or quick death from religion of peace. At least with feminism the women can eventually be changed back into (somewhat)traditional vs muslim is willing to die for his cause.

Yeah, we've been instilled with a sense of self-hatred for decades. But it's not natural and so it's easy to break out of it.

In fact or survival depends on it, so you know what to do.

Dont give them daddy issues

I see what you're saying and agree. But, we're hardwired to take criticism to heart almost automatically while bypassing compliments. So if a whore gets all the validation she wants, and 1 person (who isn't a hurr durr etc) calls her a slut, in a calm disgusted way, she'll remember you.

yeah and when you do that, most men will say "you are just saying that because you can't get laid"

many women will say that as well

My friends young cousin has gone full tumblr. Dyke hair and her best friend is "gender fluid". We are bringing her over, going to have some drinks and try to red pill her. Or not even red pill, just stop her downward spiral. My friends really sad that her cousin is going full tumblr

>most men will say "you are just saying that because you can't get laid"

No, they won't. Perhaps the beta orbiters which you should stay away from in the first place. But actual men, who you tell the story to, would agree with you.
The "muh dick" crowd and "any pussy's good pussy" crowd is the male degenerate version of the whores and should be shunned and shamed equally. THEY'RE the enablers.

maybe things are better in cyprus, but i know in america this would be a common response

True enough, she'll remember me, and all her female friends (and some cucked male ones) due to female in-group preference, as the misogynistic pig who dared to suggest it's not alright to bang a different guy every weekend.

Not that I m not willing to take the bullet myself, but chances are many would rather play it nice in order to try and get laid.

I should have mentioned that you have to become a high status male (be it education, grooming, charm etc) and THEN shun them. Basically become a man.
If you become the thing THEY want, they will behave anyway is suitable to deserve you. If a high-status male rejects them, they're fucked. Shunning them and shaming them if you're a loser yourself, won't work.
This also takes care of the beta orbiters who would scoff at you - if you're better than them, or equal, they won't laugh, they'll follow.

>Not that I m not willing to take the bullet myself,
Friend, you DODGE the bullet if you distance yourself from those vapid, soul destroying whores.

you can't. they are fools. eve fucked us all & really nothing has changed

You think you can reason with a sjw? Only thing that will work is repeated beatings until they get the fucking point.

By the way, just a reminder that there are studies out that clearly show that promiscuity leads to lower quality marriages.
So it's not you suggesting it to them, there have been studies made to confirm that sluts don't end up in happy stable marriages or families.
Studies have been also made that link promiscuity to low self-esteem, depression, erosion of self worth, drug abuse and so on.
So it's not just "omg you're being a misogynistic nerd and puritan" - it's "science says it's wrong for you to be a whore, whore".

She's not a full blown sjw at the moment. I think she's just heading that way. She's save-able. I've seen hardcore SJWs turned back to normal. This girl is fixable. Just got to work on it

Well said Cypriot Bro.

sadly

Oh look, it's the
>muh too stupid to realise that spending most of my time here shitposting and wanking to hentai isn't exactly virtuous but I'm going to make a thread about how women are degenerate post

Marry them off once they hit puberty.

Of course, I know all that, good luck talking about that with them, specially in my country where only 40 years ago women were expected to marry early and have kids.

Meaning, here the pendulum is still swinging the other way around.

Saying anything similar to everything you posted will grant me shunning. They give a shit about science and logic.

They have the right to sleep around because men do it too and they're not worse than men. That's their "logic".

You don't "protect" them from degeneracy, you discourage degenerate behavior and encourage good behavior. If their degenerate behavior actually had severe consequences for them, most women would adjust their behavior and learn to resist that "temptation". It's our (societies) responsibility to set boundaries and try to define what is acceptable behavior (obviously, defining that while remaining objective is near impossible). Naturally, the degenerates will always try to push these boundaries, it's your job to push back.

I love your country and I really want to visit it this year. Aren't you famous for being devoutly catholic people? Maybe a return to that, at least in values?

>Saying anything similar to everything you posted will grant me shunning. They give a shit about science and logic.
If you get to the point where you're giving them that speech, it's your parting words. They can't shun you if you flip them on your way out, bro.

>They have the right to sleep around because men do it too and they're not worse than men. That's their "logic".
A key that opens many locks is considered valuable, while a lock that's opened by many keys is worthless.
In other words - a guy who gets a lot of pussy HAS something of value (be it power, money, great looks, great intelligence, wit or charm) but he HAS something. A woman just has to point her finger. That's why sluts are shamed and manwhores (I don't approve of them either) aren't.
Or if you'd rather think of it like this: "A hunter that gets many deers is skilled, a deer who gets shot by all the hunters is a retard".

>i am a woman not an object
>show her private part to everyone
what the fuck is wrong with those women ?
more important : 'who' is behind their mediatization ?

Whenever I head them "I'm not an object!" tripe I always answer "Funny, since you're as dumb as a doornail".
By the time they get all sassy liberated woman, it's not a discussion anymore, so feel free to just kek them at that point.

We can try to get Them into Mürdoch Chan

>protect women
not at all

We were the last Catholic bastion in Europe indeed. But as during 40 years we had "forced" religion now it's the other way around, the (leftist) masses revolt against anything that smells to tradition.

There's still a small remnant of that left, but you only need to look at the fact that there's not a single party in our parliament that has spoken against mass migration, they're all welcome refugee style.

Even cucked Sweden and Germany have identitarian and nationalistic parties.

But I repeat myself, we as a country are in another part of the cycle from the rest of the western world.

Imagine Germany in the 90's, do you think AFD could even exist at that point? I doubt so.

Btw, we have one of the highest divorce rates in the whole world. Not a coincidence either.

> Islam
> Not degeneracy

keked

Good luck, You will have to tear her down emotionally, show her that she is responsible for all the failures in her life (which she will never accept), how her belief system is based around avoiding all personal responsibility (usually by shifting the blame onto another group), which results in her continuously making the same life choices and falling deeper and deeper into degeneracy, which in turn, makes it that much more difficult to accept the shame that she has acquired through her poor decisions. You will have to teach her how to accept the proper amount of shame in order to use it to re-evaluate her life, discover the source of the issue and use the shame as motiviation to improve first to a standard high enough to be considered human and then beyond to constantly be a better person (but not all the shame, they have never accepted any shame in their life so far so too much now will lead to a body in your bathtub).

By letting them turn 30.

>Bring back Christianity and traditional family values. Only reason we have this problem is because of atheism
> Truth

Same way I redpilled my last two gfs. Give em some good dick. Women are way more open to new ideas after theyve had a good fuck.

Yeah let's go stone some kuffar whores for not wearing a bathrobe 24/7, that's what America is all about.

>by letting be whores then when they want to settle down at 30, then take them in
found the Cuck

this.
degeneracy : moral decadence. are you stupid

There's a middle ground between going full muslim retard or being fucking degenerate, which applies to the west right now.

The question is, will be be able to get to that middle ground before Islam takes over?

Either way women will get it soon enough, whether it's a mild spanking or death by stoning remains unclear. Depends on us mostly.

Reread what I said. Where did I mention marrying and settling down with them?

Found the cuck that misquotes to get their agenda-approved story across

as a first step: stay a neet and don't enter the outside world

How do we protect Sup Forums from stupid OPs like this?

rules, laws, violence, censorship
and early motherhood of course