What the fuck is wrong with white people?

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.8bcd47da93da#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.8bcd47da93da#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"We were deeply moved by the idea of adding more children to our family by rescuing these tiny lives created from in-vitro fertilization,"

this is where rejecting abortions get you.

Poisoned culture, poison in the food and water, etc

You think its fake???

We are going insane, pls other races help us!!

White guilt

U MAD WHITE BOI?

They aren't damaging the gene pool with their defective seed. I'd call it a win for whites.

DOTR can't come soon enough

they gave birth to 3 googles,they are damaging more than enough

When the romans were too fucking rich and powerful, they built places for you to eat, throw up and then eat again, simply because they had too much and couldn't give enough shits. They were bored.

White people are bored.

they havent passed their genes at all.

so wait the wife was inseminated with black sperm. so technically they have her genetics and the black sperm donors?

is white guy got reproductive issues or something? it seems weird af if this guy was infertile and chose to let his wife have another mans genetic code instead of his a black person at that. like wtf?

There are plenty of other white people in the universe.

they passed some deadbeat niggers genes instead,how is it better.they "adopted" fucking embryos who would otherwise die for good

Cucc

White women are the devil itself.

The USA should be thankful that we are diluting the white race.

>washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.8bcd47da93da#comments

Why are liberals so focused on "race"?

They suffer from "white guilt" so much that all they can see is the color of someones skin.

Wow...

Face it, anti-aborto-cucks: racial purity doesn't come without death

>When the romans were too fucking rich and powerful, they built places for you to eat, throw up and then eat agai

No, they didn't.

The term 'vomitorium' simply means exit, not a place to eat lots and throw up. That is a common misunderstanding.

no. she used embryos. she wasn't fertilized at any point.

im not saying its good, but they made no impact on the European gene pool, so i corrected you.

LYNCH ALL THE TRAITORS

I am more mad that you won't give abkhazia it's independence

>That woman
>White
Mestixico stop

Whites peaked in the 20th century, we are now committing suicide on a global scale.

Damn. Fucking brazilian education. It wasn't just a misunderstanding if that's how the teacher legit taught you.

Well, then I'm all out of ideas.

Look at this limp wristed abomination of a human being.

>evangelisals
Either he should be banned from the church and punished or this entire sect of chistianity should be considered a cuck one, get torched up and perish in flames.