Hi everyone. Stefan Molyneux from freedomain radio. Hope you are doing well

Hi everyone. Stefan Molyneux from freedomain radio. Hope you are doing well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F6I5_ZNyQmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cut him off, Mike! I've had enough.

>denies global warming

AND INTO THE TRASH IT GOES.

This is now an anti-spanking board.

>the eyes of a serial killer.

Hi Stefan. Why are you a fucking cunt to most listeners calling you?

KANE LIVES

Defoo your family

Steve, how do we stop cern from doing that fucking quantum entanglement shit again? I want my old reality back God dammit. 'Mayer'? Go fuck yourself. Not in my universe.

Hello Stefan. What is your actual philosophical position? Neokantian? Or do you have one?

Thanks so much for spending the time today :)

Why would he conform retarded callers? It's not like they have to pay him to chat with him.

I don't get why that's a "meme"

He didn't even say those words and he wasn't angry at all,
that gentleman on the other line had good intentions but failed to see the flaws in his, albeit passionate, logic

I truly from the bottom of my heart don't believe we can ALL agree that Donald Trump did somethings and something wrongs

Everyone is different - and that - is okay

Just fuck off with this kike.

stefan
>molymeme
>moneyjew
>NOT AN ARGUMENT
>violation of the non aggression principle
>spanking reduces IQ
>the bell curve
>(((atheism)))
>(((libertarianism)))
>(((give me more donations)))
>(((fake comments)))
>state force
>taxation is theft because the state uses force
>NOT
>AN
>ARGUMENT
>I'm sorry I'm going to have to cut you off
>hello I hope your doing well
>defoo all your friends and family
>defoo all the statists
>stefbot

>all these products of single mothers failing to provide arguments

>that whole comment

What a sad little man.

>that anticipation in his eyes every time he says "how are you doing" hoping his guest will say "im doing good" just so he can respond "im doing well and hopefully doing good".

Being a cunt to retards is still being a cunt.

If stupid people just recognized their own stupidity and didn't call in, he wouldn't have to be a cunt to them.

>butthurt faggot who actually watches stefbot

what a retard

Oy vey he's waking up shut him down

ONE

That guy was referring to the comment Stefan copied and posted to Youtube that you posted, Mohammad.

>going through a divorce where he will leave his child with a single mother

What kind of arguments do you have for that?

no i meant in the pic.

my bad i'm going to watch some more stefbot now
remember not to violate the NAP

Divorce =/= single parent. His daughter is old enough that she would be fine so long as she isn't cut off from her father by the state.

>retards keep calling you on the phone
>those retards are your listeners
>never stop and wonder why your audience is made of retards
No but seriously, he cuts people, he mocks them, he derails arguments by being nitpicky about details or with blatant sophistry just so he can take a shit on his fans, he even gets triggered by a guy just starting his phrases by an expression.

I like all of his other stuff (although I disagree with his libertarians stances) but he really sucks at talking with his fans.

Thanks Stefan.

>(although I disagree with his libertarians stances)
Opinion discarded.

>nothing wrong with jews guys and the fact they control literally every degenerate form of media is just a coincidence, they have high IQs!!! im totally not jewish btw and jews dindu nuffin just remember that, well actually i am jewish but thats not relevant

>although I disagree with his libertarians stances
KYS

Not very nappish, guys.

The only thing wrong with that is that he didn't make a moral judgement. His explanation of why Jews are all successful and high IQ makes perfect sense.

I used to like Stefan but after listening to him for a while I realized you can always tell when he is on his heels in an argument/debate because he immediately stops focusing on the subject at hand and starts latching on to the caller's words and breaking them down piecemeal.

He recently accepted a call from someone saying he defends Donald Trump's lies. Stef's original statement was
>"It is just a campaign strategy he uses to get people to talk about a taboo topic, he calls it 'truth hyperbole'."
I respected Stef for saying that because it was true, Trump does lie, but he lies strategically to dig his enemies graves and have them willingly lay in it. But Stef took it even further and turned it into a strawman argument of
>"B-but Hillary lies too, who's lies are more damaging?"
when the called was never even talking about that. He then started latching on to the caller's words and at one point he even did a childish impersonation of him.

This all goes back to what I said: You can always tell when Stef is losing or feels cornered because he'll immediately start arguing about something else other than the topic, then when the caller gets frustrated he'll use that to make them look bad.

I think when it comes to his "The Truth About X" series, he is very credible to watch. But typically callers are not his strong suit. Not to mention the fact that he interrupts people, then forces them to be quiet when he talks or else he'll hang up on them. I think that violates the NAP, but honestly I doubt he'd care.

>I think that violates the NAP,
Opinion discarded.

If you meme on Molyneux, watch this, good fuel.

youtu.be/F6I5_ZNyQmc

Agreed. Stef was good before. Now he is annoying and he has has failed to uphold his integrity.

How does he hope that I'm doing well, if I'm a extreme leftist who wants to invade his country and racemix with his women?

He suffers from copious amounts of motivated reasoning, but he is good at bringing a lot of arguments and facts out to people, as well as great interviews every now and then.

His narcissism, salesmanship and self-delusion are starting to become tedious though.