You wake up

you wake up
germany won ww1
wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatfeedback/4202596/France-offered-to-merge-with-UK-in-1950s.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No Hitler.

A terrible world.

Wonder why tf the United States and Canada get partitioned and why Ethiopia gets annex by Austro-Hungary even though it wasn't involved ini the war

why would Germany cede Transcaucasia to ottomans?

play Touhou

why wouldn't the us get partitioned
also who's gonna stop them from getting ethiopia

>drink beer
>try not to laugh
>laugh a lot

Celebrate, my dude!

Drinking beer.

>colony with no ports

Bring flowers to great-grandpappy's grave and thank him for fighting against the treacherous talians.

Such is life in Austro-Hungarian Sudan/Guyana.

Does that mean that we get to be the nazis in this timeline?

>why wouldn't the us get partitioned

Because that's retarded, Germany in WWII wasn't capable of doing that, let alone Germany in WWI.

So i guess im German now?
welp at least no commnism

>occupied americas
Meme map,look up Kaiserreich

Germany wasn't able to invade the US. It might have won the Western Front, but why would the US concede land? France would.

Why do people always act like Germany started and was the instigator of WW1 like WW2. They were just allies with Austria-Hungary and thus had to join into the war because of there fucking about with Serbia.

A german victory would not leave this way you dump fuck. At least be realistic.

Implying the eternal german was not looking to fight the french and the british. The war started because of a serb, but it would have started at a later date anyway even if that guy never did anything.

The Brits, Germans and French were planning to go to war for the colonies. The french wanted revenge for the Franco-Prussian war. The brits were worried because the germans had a good armada and had to make alliances with the french and the ruskies to mantain supremacy. Germans were growing exponentially and were a threat to the british. Play some victoria 2 and you will understand.

>Germany taking India und north America.
Dunno lad.

Go to Pozsony (bratislava) and start to beat the slovakians with a stick to misbehave against their landlords and they would get extra hist for having dreams.

Not my Kaiser
t. Bavaria

But which one of us gets to be the basic bitch and annexed by the other?

>slovakians in pozsony

Pozsony was a mainly German town, with some Hungarians before Trianon. Without Trianon Nyitra would have remained the Slovakian centre.

I guess we would be Italy and you more like Germany. Pretty sure we would have do better than them though.

Fuck Belgium does better then Italy, you would be top lads to retake the world with.

Dann hau halt ab, wir wollen euch eh nicht.

probably cease existing from the change in history

I would love to, but you assholes wont let us because you would be broke if we wouldnt finance you.

telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatfeedback/4202596/France-offered-to-merge-with-UK-in-1950s.html

wait for homerule faf about probably have a civil war, get home in time for tea