A California man has been convicted for the murder of his 3-week-old daughter after allegedly sexually assaulting her

>A California man has been convicted for the murder of his 3-week-old daughter after allegedly sexually assaulting her.

>The Inquisitr reports that Matthew Warner, 30, will be spending 50 years prison for his horrendous crimes.

>The incident occurred in January, when Warner reported his daughter, Ellorah, missing. He said he was watching her while his wife was working and that someone might have taken her.

>The search for Ellorah was short-lived, as neighbors told authorities they had seen Warner carrying a bundle from his residence shortly before he reported the baby missing.

>Los Angeles police questioned Warner while search-and-rescue teams looked for the infant.

>Warner eventually led authorities to a pickup truck parked near the family home, in which Ellorah’s lifeless body was found.

>Warner was charged with murder, assault on a child causing death, aggravated sexual assault of a child, torture, and oral copulation or sexual penetration with a child 10 years or younger, KTLA reported.

>Warner was convicted of first-degree murder and received a 50-years-to-life sentence after taking a plea deal, which resulted in his other charges being dropped.

>Victoria Law Thomson, Warner’s mother, condemned his actions, describing the incident as “a parent’s worst nightmare that someone in the human race could behave so inhumanely with no regard.”

>More than 3 million reports of child abuse involving more than 6 million children are made in the United States every year, according to Childhelp.

>The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data show reports of sexual and physical abuse make up nearly 50 percent of all prevalent adverse childhood experiences

So, should he get the death penalty?

thiscauseshown.com/2017/01/02/dad-abuses-kills-3-week-old-daughter-should-he-get-the-death-penalty/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthasar_Gérard#Trial.2C_torture.2C_and_execution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's see if all white people get blamed for this. Just imagine if it was a Muslim. Just think of the outrage. But no, he's white so this will be forgotten about.

I hope the nigga from the Green mile murders him with a broom stick

>3-week-old daughter
>sexually assaulting her.
wat

How does that even happen? I don't really want a vivid picture in my mind, but like, how do you sexually assault a 3 week old baby? He didn't actually try.... ya know.... right? How could he even attempt it if he was depraved enough to want to?

too bad he passed away a few years ago :'(

>what i learnt from raping and murdering my newborn child - buzzfeed

Skin rips, you can fuck anything with enough lube or blood.

This is the reason I support the death penalty. I used to be against it, but people like this should fucking die. Torturers, child rapists and mass murderers deserve no mercy.

Any info on his dick size? How could it fit into a baby?

>mass murderers
You mean serial killers I assume. Mass murderers can be good.

We should bring the death penalty back for much less.

Economic research and literature is clear: crime deterrence works if there is a harsh penalty at the end of the road.

>inb4 "ugh we're not barbarians"
We bomb sandniggers daily.

To be fair the bub would have had his defective genes.

Yes. He should die. So should ALL pedos.

>The Inquisitor reports

Just neck yourselves, insufferable cretins

Also guys just look at his friggin face
>That dark triad phenotype

Looks Mexican to me

Anons don't worry this guy will be killed or worse, I did 20 years in prison for manslaughter. The inmates will find out what he did and they will serve there own form of justice. Pedophiles, and worse child killers are often found out quickly and punished for it.

>How could it fit into a baby
Not very well considering the baby died

Skin the fucker alive on pay per view.

I'm always curious what kind of women hook up with these monsters and how they can't spot what they are??? I mean seriously, I am not buying there were not lots of big red flags..

Stop the world I wanna get off

Nah, once the word gets out on the block of what he did, the rest of his miserably short life is going to be impersonation of hell on earth.

Sorry false quoted
Didn't mean finnbro I meant the eternal leaf vermin
This
>

>Warner was charged with murder, assault on a child causing death, aggravated sexual assault of a child, torture, and oral copulation or sexual penetration with a child 10 years or younger, KTLA reported.

>aggravated sexual assault of a child, torture, and oral copulation

sounds like he tried to fuck his own kid in the mouth and either suffocated or choked her

absolute fucking disgusting
if commiefornia doesnt have death penalty, he'll be getting much worse in his 50-life sentence
May the niggers turn his asshole to a pulp

Yep, real fucking sad that the EU made us get rid of capital for "human rights"

How do we not know that this wasn't just child prostitution?

Clearly its legal in California now and we shouldn't be so bias and jump the gun on making an innocent man out to be a monster.

What the fuck?

Post pics you faggot

truly the darkest south american

stern-pepe-wearing-headphones.jpg

>Being this upset his father didn't molest him as a baby
Kek. Kys tbqh famalam

>20years for manslaughter

isnt manslaughter like, accidental murder though?
did you get raped?
did you rape?

>So, should he get the death penalty?

Yeah.

If he did all that shit, without a doubt;

He should be skinned alive.

>reporting the baby missing before disposing of the body

criminals are so dumb.

I don't understand though cause how do we know if the 3 week old baby gave consent or not or if the baby actually identified as male? There's just too many open ends in a case like this especially one happening in post-current year, I'm guessing this will be a mistrial.

>trying to fuck her when she's too small
What a retard. You only do oral and stuff until she's big enough to take it in her kitty.

It's not even a meme anymore. Leafs are fucking cancer. How can a country next to thr US be so shit?

>implying muslims dont do this all the time and get away with it because its a war zone and babies die all the time without investigation.

Fuck off leaf

Dude must have panicked once he realized that he killed his daughter with his shaft. Ugh, this is so disgusting even to talk about. I really can't think of anything more vomit inducing.

3 weeks ago nobody in cali would have cared if that baby died and under california law he can fuck her all he wants as long as he pays

>moral
fuck cali I hope you all get raped to death

He clearly did it in self-defence since the kid looks half Asian and would have grown up murdering other teens.
This man is a hero.

>White "people"

the baby was white though so i'm not seeing the problem here? it probably was racist and deserved it

It was just a late-term abortion though.

What would he even do?

>yeah i took the kid out in the pram and someone stole him

>no witnesses
>suspicious circumstances

Nothing to do with the eu. We got rid due to innocents being hung, the main case being the 'let him have it' sweetshop murderer, Derek Bentley. Also see the john christie case, with the hanging of the innocent evans.

Some people need to die, but do you trust your police, courts, and govt. with that power? Also, it doesn't work as a deterrent, just look at the US execution states, no crime there eh? And no difference in violent crime stats before/after in those states that stopped executions

>(((Warner)))

acting like a nigger should get treated like a nigger. he needs to get beheaded

It literally can go through the cervix and rip up their insides. One of my cousins works in the neonatal care unit. I'm becoming a doctor and while we were talking she told me of a case where a small 6 month old female child was brought in by her father who said his 3 year old son raped her. Obviously it was the father as her insides were completely fucked up from an adult sized penis.

Despite this she had to let him stay and visit the on the verge of death child as they could not prove it was him at that time. She said she wanted to kill him and had to go into a broom closet at the end of her shift to cry.

>should he get the death penalty?
Did Casey Anthony?

Bring back hanging drawing and quartering for this faggot

Or this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthasar_Gérard#Trial.2C_torture.2C_and_execution

A female picks another winner.

I don't know how they do things in your gay little apartments you call "prisons", but I would bet money that this guy doesn't make it a week without getting fucked to death. Maybe a little longer if he gets put in protective custody or something, but I'm sure it wouldn't take much to convince a guard to forget to lock a door, take a smoke break, etc.

Maybe he is a totally normal dude who had his life in order and had a baby and was just getting on with his life when suddenly, one day, when he was alone with his pride and joy, his beautiful baby daughter, this little voice piped up in the back of his head and said 'fuck the baby'.

He probably shook it off and was like 'jesus christ wtf disgraceful why would I think that?' but the more he tried not to think about it the louder that voice got, like the itch of a tic burrowing deep in his brain saying, over and over, 'fuck tha baby, fuck da baby, fuck the baby bro'...

Maybe he fell to his knees, pleaded with the voice, pounded at the sides of his head trying to beat the whispers into submission hopelessly as they grew into a cacophonous chorus, a demented wailing 'FUUUUCCCK THE BABYYYY FAGGOT FFUUUUUUCCCK THAT BABBY'

His eyes rolled back, his nails clawed deep into his temples. Consumed by some kind of ravenous primordial possession, he reached for his now throbbing erection, reached for his daughter and then committed an act of the purest lunatic depravity.

Maybe he came to a few minutes after the fact, like someone roused from a deep and vivid dream and gazed upon his work. The scene was terrifying in its clarity. He began to scream and screamed and panicked and screamed until he fell feint and collapsed to the floor convulsing.

Then he threw it in the pickup and went about his day. That kind of shit happens all the time.

A female hooks up with another awesome man. They shore can pick em'.

The Protocol no.6 which prohibits the death penalty during peacetime has been ratified by all members of the Council of Europe, except Russia (which has signed, but not ratified).

Protocol no.13 prohibits the death penalty in all circumstances (including for war crimes). All member states of the Council of Europe have ratified it, except Azerbaijan and Russia, which have not signed it, and Armenia, which has signed but not yet ratified. All have, however, abolished the death penalty. In 2014, Poland was the latest country to ratify Protocol no.13.[3][4]

we literally cant have capital punishment cause of the EU
the govt literally wouldnt give a shit if they "accidentally" killed someone.

it was "suspended" in 65 cause of maybe getting the wrong person, but it was abolished for the EU

Where do you live, mate?

it's varg

I got drunk and nailed a man with my car killing him. Judge gave me 20 years for it.
Yes, and Yes.
Thing about prisons are everyone gets raped and everyone rapes.

this guy is definitely not white, he's a spic of half-spic.

spics are notorious for incestuous molestation and rape

why don't we just kill people instead of wasting ungodly amounts of tax payer money keeping them locked up for decades

it's also more humane imo

t. roleplaying fag

What kind of question is that?

Varg served 12 of a 21 year sentance
and I'm pretty sure Varg was like actual murder cause he stabbed the dude or some shit
(cant remember the specifics and my norge is pretty rusty)

shiiet, thats rough famalam.

Enlighten us on your pleasant sentence at what i'm betting was a white collar prison.

This is probably him.

15 of 21*

I think it has to do with all the pole ancestry they have.

If true this fool is already dead.

Child killers and abusers are considered the lowest in prisons. Gangs who execute people with fire even hate them.

No, we abolished following a private members bill, after the Ede commission investigation. The euro just meant we couldn't get it back. Even so parliament voted on it many times until 97, and always knocked it back.

Just felt the urge to pop round and lamp you one, mate

daddy why

Men turning gay in prisons is an american thing.
There is no rape in European prisons, there is violence though. Pedos are generally isolated from the rest or they get killed fairly fast.

Most of U.S. whites are germanic , most of Canada's are anglo - do the math.

it's like cuckold central

I'm personally a fan of scaphism, aka 'the boats'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Jesus Christ kill this sick asshole

I'll be honest, I don't care so much about it except that the killed the kid....but for that I want him tortured to death.

he should be brutally raped and beaten daily for the entirety of those 50 years
i would normally say just kill him, but some things are worse than death. and this guy deserves it.

Daily reminder that leftists have no issue with this because it was just a clump of cells.

He would have been let off the hook if Hillary won.

Casey Anthony was innocent

Y-you like lamps? I actually have a rather large collection. There are some truly classic pieces in this pic worth large sums of cash. This collection is my life's work. I live in the US but if you ever wanna talk lamps I'd gladly exchange emails.

Especially as they literally promote boy rape in their home nations purely because women aren't allowed out in public half the time

keep children away from white men

Oi don't be blaming us for your cuntrymens droolmonkey posting. Aussies, brits, NZ and a lot of burgers are from the same stock, but only one shithole leafposts

only in cali is he allowed to live

You do know lamp is a colorful British euphemism for those partaking in homo buttsecks, right? Also chutney ferret.

White people make me sick.

You'd end up with my salty load in your bum, mate. I get the feeling that's what youre after.

Some tacky lamps you have there, friend

He a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

kek

Look at the little slut. Shes just dangling in his face on his chest.

guys, it was just postpartum depression. you know how people get after having a baby.

my uncle works in a hospital and had to once treat a baby that had cum in her lungs.

long live mankind.

Pizzagate is fake news obviously, duh goy! Why don't you go order something nice and shiny from your new ((( Amazon Echo ))) ? Wouldn't you rather enjoy your life instead of this nasty red-pilling? Silly goy!

See the dif though. Guy rapes and kills kid. Hos own mother disowns him

Now imagine it was a black guy. Mother would be saying hes a good boy......its why all froms of crimanality around nogs are acceptable

Little girls are made for getting fucked but you should be gentle with her. Girls are lovies, not hurties.

Well, now I look gay af...

I liek the 2nd from the right, middle shelf. It's dark and hollow, it fades into the crowd with seemingly dull features and is almost invisible. No one would choose it out of the crowd. That lamp is me.

I also find the curvature of the "base" appealing and elegant.

WTF was he thinking? I mean do you think he was just diddling her at first but then thought he'd try to see how far it would go in and was just too aroused to stop? Did he think he might be able to fuck her only a bit so she wouldn't die?
He obviously didn't have much of a plan with such a haphazard body disposal and cover story.

women are naturally trusting and servile.

that's why they're so great when they're not corrupted by feminism.

my fiance who has a daughter for example
she loves me so deeply and blindly that she trusts me with her daughter completely and without condition.

if i was a pedo I could easily take advantage of this situation.
luckily I'm not.

but I'm not too certain what will happen by the time she's 16 and has boobs and ass
not that I'm stupid enough to Ever initiate that shit though

Who the fuck would help this idiot film this?