>tfw Islam is the religion in Egypt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVpZMh1PaeA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats rhiannas boob tattoo

kek

sad but true

What do you expect? All the royal Egyptians moved to Europe and only arabs intermixed with niggers live there now

Persians also had quite cool religion. Basically all region was conquered by some arab warmonger who created some stupid cult exactly for his war and for control of conquered population (that's why islam is so aggressive) and now everyone is cucked there.

>tfw norse mythology is way cooler than Islam
>tfw Islam is the religion in Germany

Yep. The country suffered a lot since the African Americans left for sure

keep your stupid opinions to yourself. Zoroastrianism is just another Abrahamic religion and the caliphate would try their best back then to stop Iranians from becoming muslims cause it'd benefit them less since they wouldn't have to pay the whatever tax they had to pay cause they weren't muslims(historical proofs exist in forms of letters to the Governer of Pars)
you might want to get rid of that ignorance before opening your mouth.

c-chubek?

Maybe that's why it's all sand.

> We just converted to a cult created by a warlord because we didn't want to pay taxes to him
Yeah ok stay cucked

at least try having a country bigger than a city before trying to talk back.

All religion is Recycled/Rebranded from the Egyptians. Its all the same vibrations...

youtube.com/watch?v=YVpZMh1PaeA

do you think we'll ever have cool religions again?

i think america is pretty close, our holy days are pretty much the new religion

founding father worship day
i keep it three hundred black man day (cool calm collected)
first day of sundresses and bunny day
the bagpipe revelry
tequila and taco feast
first day of grilling (rest in piece grandpa)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA pew pew bang bang ;)
last good beach day festival
halloween (very important)
mass turkey sacrifice
santa clause day
the week that doesn't count
and poppin bottles day

its a good religion, i think it works great

>cooler

Just the other day, my friend had mentioned to me that the Pyramids had the exterior ransacked by the Muslim hordes.

>TFW some Arab douche looked upon the pyramids and though the limestone and cap would look nice in his palace.

Free Egypt from islam!
There is no gods!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

wake up

> size of my country is somehow related to the fact that you sold your old religion and roots because you didn't want to pay taxes to arab warlord
You still can convert back to Zoroastrianism and uncuck yourself

you seem to be having severe reading comprehension issues, majority of people chose Islam over Zoroastrianism only because it was more advanced and complete version of Abrahamic religions, which are in fact one in essence.
calling people from the country with no jewish banking as cucks is pretty rich tho, when you live somewhere neck deep indebted to jews

an Arab who probably had his palace sacked by some other muslims later in history

what about Baha'is

are they the real (((jews))) behind the jews?

Exactly. Something (even though it was an ugly power structure) closer to a metaphore for reality and nature. Sun, Moon, water, Animal worship/intrigue. You are looking at real objects there. Look at how they dissected things and examined things. The Nile was something to worship there too. It had value as it actually provided life.

The big black stone has no value except as a fixation of control.

>Get raped by Arabs and adopt their religion
>w-we wanted it
Also, Zoroastrianism isn't Abrahamic mate, although it had a lot of influence on those religions. Your people became pretty irrelevant after adopting Islam desu. Just centuries of getting raped by Arabs, Turks, Mongols and Euros.