Nazis gone too far now

Racist have gone too far ,they released a game where the main character is killing black people , arabs , and members of the LGBT community , we need to put a stop to this NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbOE1ga7ZM

lets report this game

Played this game last night. It's not a great experience but it's worth it for all the Sup Forums memes.

Sorry Croatia but that's made up news by black racist extremists

How do you get past the sewer level, does the NVG actually work or is the strayan shitposter a clue that its BS?

fuck off CIA. get off that proxy you nigger

No there are lot of download links of the game its seems they really made it.

fuck you FBI sons of bitches

What are you stuck on?

There are a few wrong paths you can take.

Looks cool
>There is a download link
Trying out now

I couldnt activate the NVG as it just swaps weapon regardless of what I do so I guess it is a joke.

I walked down really far to the right above the water and up as far to the right then I hit a wall.

Cant see any other paths.... any help appreciated.

Don't forget to run it as administrator
Right click the exe and go to properties, Run as Administrator. You have to run it as administrator if you want to play the game.

>You have to run it as administrator if you want to get hacked by mossad
fixt

no you don't.... just install to a file on the desktop.

Any youtube playthroughs up yet? Too lazy to play.

>Don't forget to run it as administrator

Not anymore, they fixed it because y'all paranoid fucks.

This, plus I don't want malware or spyware

Vidya is not the best pastime

M8, it's fine. Scanned with multiple things as did everyone else.

Fuck off Natt.

Racists gone too far now

not gonna lie this looks pretty fun, reminds me of Hotline Miami.
I'll give it a download, you goys over at ropeculture did a great job.

Holy shit, we've looped back to late 1990's to early 2000's levels of edgy one off shareware video games.

Anybody remember "Super Columbine Massacre RPG!"?
or Ganja farmer?

Does this mean that the sun is setting on the PC crowd again?

Nah, just some redpilled dudes and a danish podcaster on a forum making gr8 OC.

I had to hit the two buttons multiple times to get it to work. I had the same problem. I sat for a couple minutes just hitting the keys, and then it finally worked.

Downloading.

I just turned the brightness up slightly in the end

It's a trojan.

..aw damn

bye Sup Forums !

how do you get it to run in windowed mode?

>not running a random program from Sup Forums with root privileges is being a "paranoid fuck"

it's like you don't remember lostboy.exe

>Installing the AngryGoyKeylogger.exe

Top fucking cuck

not watch dogs?

It was announced first on daily stormer by the author - people have been scanning the shit out of it. It's a fun game.

What!? He ain't even do nuffin. Was just blacks, arabs and members of the LGBT.

I heard PewDiePie will be trying it out soon.

>all these accusations
>no proof

Back to ironmarch.

*play

Go back to TRS.

quek

Why cant TRS and Iron March get along?

Not an argument Muhammad.
>Implying there is anything wrong with TRS

>(((shut it down)))
No thanks, kike.

Tfw you gun randomly disappears and you appear in the middle of nowhere
Was it da joos?

Because TRS gets bullied by Ironmarch for being memers. TRS just needs to learn how to handle bants.

There isn't, just don't expect masturbating to monstergirls and making podcasts to do any more than Ironmarch's IRL activism.

I don't actually watch TRS, but I remember that the keylogger had some links to both of the sites at least, and that they shill on 8/pol/.

I like how you can tell that there's some edgy teenage faggot behind it just by the voice samples

There is no coordinated shilling on 8pol, just a heavy crossover between IM and TRS userbases.
You're usually compelled to defend something you love you know?

epic

What's the deal with Ironmatch?

I've seen them mentioned a few times but never really visited. How is it compared to Sup Forums?

I don't know, i've heard it's a forum for fascists and it's run by some Russo-mongol, it's not some pro-white natsoc shit, just fascism.

You're usually compelled to defend something you love you know?

>"It totally wasn't me guys!"
Why would someone be compelled to lie on a forum that's closed to the public?
Take off your tinfoil hat.

They're swell guys, they do a lot for finding people in your area with like-minded views and IRL activism for the far-right.

>Why would someone be compelled to lie on a forum that's closed to the public?
>Take off your tinfoil hat.
Because they know someone is watching.
Fuck off TRS.

Dang, dident know natt moved to sweden. sad.

What's a natt, ningen?
Didn't he leave TRS or something? In any case, he was part of creating the keylogger.

All the death animations are the same, needs more variety.
Was this made in gamemaker?

Dr. Pierce made a game that was a lot harder to make than this back in 1999 called "ethnic cleansing." The goals (and it was a real game) was to hunt niggers and spics through the streets on NYC until you made it into the subway where you had to fight the final boss, Ariel Sharon. This is nothing.

The surprising thing is that one wasn't made sooner. Had Dr. Pierce lived, there wold be 20 of these now.

It was made by faggots.

honeypot

Anything that makes Sweden this butt mad makes me want to play it more.

Enjoy getting keylogged then.

still waiting for the proof of that nigger.

Is the source code available anywhere?

Not as far as I know, i remember a thread on 8/pol/ showing off a bunch of connections starting when you ran it.

There are pipes you can walk up. Sometimes you have to go to the left. There are arrows shortly after choosing a path that confirm you are heading in the right direction. The last body of water is surpassed by going under, not over.

>killing black people , arabs , and members of the LGBT community
sounds pretty great desu

What keylogger are you talking about?

It sounds like you are referencing a different game or program. I've tried monitoring this one and nothing has been sent or received, even left it open for two days to see.

It sounds like there was something like this in the past though, so I'm curious.

99% chance this was game was commissioned by the ADL so they'd have something to whine about and raise more shekels.

it's leftist scum trying to fuck with you. It's been scanned by a bunch of people all day, I scanned it. It's fine.

Go to options and change the value for fullscreen to zero. (The first box).

I had to run in administrator mode to get it to save properly.

The program requires you to give it admin permission and supposedly establishes connections with other IPs.

I'm confident it's fine, but I'm wondering if there was an incident in the past where this happened.

It doesn't require admin for me and I've been monitoring it, windows 7 x64

also to track and blacklist players

Then the other words i've seen are wrong, i might run it through a VM when I get a proper laptop to check for myself.

I wish it a web game, I feel uneasy about unzipping this shite.

You mean Postal 2?

GOTY

Not touching it until it's proven safe. It's strange that it just came out of nowhere and it looks really well crafted.

>I wish it was a web game*

Cheers man, I worked it out. On the News station shootout now!

>advertising your game by pretending you're an SJW
So what type of RAT, Spyware, Malware or Ransomware is included in this amazing nigger faggot killing game?

>tfw too paranoid to download a Sup Forums game

sorry guys.

It's not as polished as you might think. Hit-detection is a bit buggy and enemies sometimes despawn or spawn right in front of you. But it is fun, albeit difficult. It reminds me of those violent flash games I used to play in the late 90s/early 2000s.

It's a very peculiar virus. When you download it, you will get a computer virus which has malware and is easily removable, but you will be cursed.

Every time you go to sleep, you will enter this strange world hosted by some evil mind. It will have all types of frustrating crap, and you will barely feel rested. At times when you begin dozing off you will start seeing ghouls forcing you awake. A lot of strange happenings will occur, such that involve certain numberas showing up, and your electronics suddenly turning on. The dreams will get worse and worse.

Good luck. It's fucking hard.

I dont like Hitler, but i like this game. Europe needs to be cleansed.

Fascists. Absolute fascists, not LARPing about white birth rates but instead LARPing about how to actually turn their governments into fascist states.

I hope pewdiepie trys it out and does a video on it.

You have no idea where you came to, do you?

Yea I miss the 90s internet, so much more freedom.

Watching the plat through looks awesome plus ade's acrylics is in the game.

When do we get a multiplayer horde mode?

Its safe and needs admin privileges otherwise the game bugs out on the first level. Unzip and scan it for yourself. Its only potentially dangerous if you run the executable. If your still paranoid run it in a virtual machine.

I found this really funny, come arrest me.

Reminds me of those edgy minigames from newgrounds back in the day

Also, the last guy sounded a bit like tyrant fashister