Who else here excited for King Charles III?

Who else here excited for King Charles III?

Dude's been waiting for like forever, I think he'll make the monarchy fun again, the queen can't die soon enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

princeofwales.gov.uk/media/speeches/hrh-the-prince-of-wales-presents-thought-the-day-bbc-radio-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm excited for the old whore to finally die off, if you ask me.

shut your mouth you smelly wop are you gaggin for a slap m8?

He's a leftist muslim apologising wanker.
I really hope he dies before she does.

Charles is a Muslim and a pedophile.

KING FRANK GARRETT

prince phillip, get off the internet.

Has no royalty in his country.
Worships the Berlusconi in his basement instead.
>fuck the queen

I kinda understand why Italy is a 3rd world shithole. And that from a German dude.
Also, you're a filthy treacherous surrending tribe of greaseball savages.

Can't wait to say " I just dropped a huge King Charles"

why do people always say that? he has ties to saudi becuase we created their country,he is highly respected there as the future king

you are just salty that the planets petrol station sucks our cock without having to bomb them 1st

Charles is /fa/

>German calling anyone a filthy treacherous surrending tribe of greaseball savages.

Hilarious considering the current state of your country and the German psyche. Why don't you go back to licking your brown sausages before your country does something stupid, AGAIN.

"King Charles"
But that's a catholic royal name

Dreading this cuck inheriting the throne
Wish it belonged to a legend like Philip

When/If crowned he'll be known as George VII.

the queen wanted brexit. no idea if charlie did, but he seems to want us to tolerate an intolerant religion being imported into our country which is pretty intolerable. should skip him and Will and move straight to harry.

Jacobite reconquest soon.

Thats not what he said though. Do you read past sensationalized headlines? He was addressing the oppression of christian groups in the middle east by muslims

That's a weird way to spell Phillip

"And the suffering doesn’t end when they arrive seeking refuge in a foreign land. We are now seeing the rise of many populist groups across the world that are increasingly aggressive towards those who adhere to a minority faith."
princeofwales.gov.uk/media/speeches/hrh-the-prince-of-wales-presents-thought-the-day-bbc-radio-4

Philip is only prince-consort, styled as Duke of Edinborough. He has no right to rule, same as with Albert, Victoria's wife.

Isnt he muh global warming?

but harry is a bastard and doesn't actually have any royal blood

This. His last message was totally disappointing. I thought he was a man. I want to become a republic now.

>tfw you'll see a queen a king and maybe another king die in your lifetime

this.
it's not even subtle. diana was having an affair with the one on the right, when the one on the left was conceived

>Pushing this in every thread
Sad/10.
Especially when he looks like so many of his forbears.

He is a total retard, should be good for decades of Lulz!

Why do you care about the monarchy, cock wad?