YES GERMANY!!!

YES GERMANY!!!

WE ARE OFFICIAL FINISHED... CAN SOMEONE DROP A NUKE PLS TO STOP THIS CANCER? TY

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156680314/Brandenburger-Tor-strahlt-in-Farben-der-tuerkischen-Flagge.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no
this is just a sign of grief for those killed in the latest muslim attacks.
These signs are needed rather often these days....

They did the same with the most countries, who suffer of terrorist attacks and btw, we are not the only country. But nuking berlin is still a good idea.

Köln pls also... better 3 nukes on Köln to be sure

Germany yes!

DEUTSCHLAND YA

you deserve it
i hate germans
they are fucking arrogant and annoying loud and self centered
its your punishement for not finishing your work and being so arrogant and shitty nation overall

Keep talking shit about poles fighting back you piece of shit kraut

No, we need it to provide entertainment. Nafris were a success.

Every german ancestor is rolling in their graves. Fuck you germany. Burn in hell

they also put a German flag up after the truck attack in Berlin...then they realised that the last time a German flag was on Brandenburger Tor was in 1945 so they quickly changed it to the Berlin Flag.

>this actually happened.

ayy germans actually need to die lmao. I don't regret them being run over by trucks when they bring this upon themselves.

I feel bad for you

If you don't get Merkel and the rapefugees gone, motherland, Germany is a goner.

the self hatred is hilarious

>implying the Brandenburg Gate is not covered in the kebob flag every other week
*yawn*

This meme needs to stop now.

God, fuck your gay country.

>CAN SOMEONE DROP A NUKE

I'm sure the Jewnited states will oblige you, but you gotta start being pro-white again

It's the only way you'll get the Jews and their treacherous white allies to dogpile you again.

A touching gesture Kraut-user nothing more. Don't top thyself yet join the AfD and help save your dirt

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156680314/Brandenburger-Tor-strahlt-in-Farben-der-tuerkischen-Flagge.html
Half a year ago is calling.

Wow, you guys are really into humiliation and masochism, aren't you?

Imagine what Hitler would be thinking

How is this different from French lighting Eiffel Tower every time something happens?

Is lighting buildings up with flags of other countries who get enriched by terrorists the new great European pasttime?

I could swear i have seen this 3-4 times before already. Next they project the t*rk flag when there is a döner discount somewhere.

Finally, the day has come.

100% Turkish Invasion.

Europe Universalis IV endgame.

The French don't light it up with an Islamic flag

Why in the name of fuck is Germany and France shilling for the fucking roaches, that not only is going full islamist right now but also buddying up with their current enemy Russia?

what about this hans?

>and they call themselves the master race

Next step: import more muslim migrants

Well shit.

Meine Fresse....dieses Geheule...
>Deutschland, 1940er, Stalingrad
>Frostbrand
>Bombenhagel
>Rotgardisten
>Eingekesselt
Die Moral hält!

>Deutschland 2016
>Terroranschlag in der Türkei
>Nationalfarbe aufs Brandenburger Tor
OMFGZOMG!!! Germany is finished! Just nuke us alread! AAAAH

Don't forget to use a Facebook filter unless you want to be visited by the Ministry of Love, Hans.