Why does Sup Forums whine about muh white genocide but at the same time does not want to lower the age of consent?

Why does Sup Forums whine about muh white genocide but at the same time does not want to lower the age of consent?

How bluepilled and brainwashed can some of you be. Do you honestly want to wait till a woman is in her 20s or even 30s which is common nowadays to breed with? There is a higher chance of a newborn baby having autism from the mother being 30 plus.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It opens to big of a window for pederasts, Lower it to 17 so it matches up with rated R , NC-17, and rated M for mature games. Also might as well lower drinking and smoking limit to 17.
The most I can go is lowering this bundle of Adult fun to 16

Yeah fuck off Mohammed

>lower it to 16!
>lower it to 14!
>we should not regulate and judge love

It's 16 in a lot of states which is alright I think. Having it be 18 is pretty silly though.

Pedophilia is a mental illness. Pedophiles that have commit no crime should be incarcerated and studied to find a cure. Child molesters should be executed. Hebephilia is perfectly natural.

There is nothing biologically wrong with attraction to females capable of ovulation and breeding. That said there is at least some evidence to suggest females breeding as early as 11 can threaten the life of the child and the mother, for this reason I support the age of consent remaining at 16, since most females will be able to safely breed by this point. Females should be trained to manage a house and raise children their entire lives, and they should begin meeting potential husbands when they get their first period. Premarital sex is degenerate in 99.9% of cases and the only exceptions I'd say are those that are virgins that give each other their virginity and then get married.

Allow me to reiterate: Pedophilia is a mental illness such as Homophilia or foot or scat fetishists and they should not be allowed to participate in society. Those Pedophiles that abuse pre-pubescent children are irredeemable criminals that deserve nothing but death.

Hebephilia is perfectly natural and attraction to females capable of producing eggs to be fertilized is not a crime. While I believe a general AoC of 16 is good, I also believe females that aren't yet 16 that have developed enough bodies should be allowed to breed if they are already married.

inb4
>Hi, Mohammad
>y-you're a pedo!

Get this kike propaganda off my fucking board.
>I see you schlomo

i remember this thread from yesterday..
mods
mods
mods

stop advocating adult on child fornication

> pizza top
Hello (((FBI)))

Age of consent should be 16

Women should be matched up with men earlier than now. They should be discouraged from attending college, unless they're already married. There should be more formal institutions and structure to match up men and women instead of the free-for-all we have now.

Kill yourself.

There's no such thing as a "cure" for a sexual orientation. It doesn't work for gays, why would it work for pedophiles? What lazy, stupid thinking.

Where does the "mohammed" meme came from ?
seems so forced..

most white people are pedophiles, even more than muslims.

Sexual (((orientation)) does not exist. There are normal people and there are deviants with brain problems.

All this salt just makes me wanna rape your children harder for lulz.

/pol isn't 1 person. You statement is based on a false assumption.

Prophet Mohammed married a 9 year old.

What irrational nonsense. Sexual orientation is just what a person is primarily attracted to. Saying it doesn't exist is equivalent to saying the sky doesn't exist. Its universally empirically valid. Your own personal views can't make something stop existing.

Of course differences in orientation, intelligence, height, and nearly everything else probably has a genetic component, so saying differing sexual orientation is caused by brain "problems" is not different from saying its caused by brain differences. There are even studies linking homosexuality to higher intelligence.

I'm happy we live in a society where the only outlet for your depravity is on an anonymous anime forum dedicated to white supremacy.

Because I can guarantee if you ever come around to my kids you'll be dealing with Officer 7.62x39.

You will hang soon, degenerate.

don't. you just summon the madman pole again.

Only if she's married.

Solid counterargument pal

Oh great, it looks like the pedo spam bot, aka "cunnybot", created by 8gag pedos is now spamming Sup Forums in addition to Sup Forums.

>1 post by this ID

Yep, seems to check out. Feel free to post again OP and prove me wrong.

What are you talking about?

I see a lot of Sup Forums saying age of consent should be 16.

Maybe 15. 14 at the lowest.

what is their endgame?

>Because I can guarantee if you ever come around to my kids you'll be dealing with Officer 7.62x39.

Sure thing, Mr.SEAL. You're a badass.
It's not like I'd kill you first when you take out your trash, then go into your house and have my way with anything I please. And you'd never see it coming.
That's how true predators stalk prey.

Still waiting for your reply OP, or is this thread just automated shitposting ?

It has nothing to do with that
We should get ride of the Problem why, people dont want to get kids anymore
lets face it, our current society, this bullshit, we put women and aliens over everything is killing us
In Europe, if a man and a women apply for a job, the women is always taken
do you know what happens then ?
the women think they are something better, see themselves not as a mother anymore, and wont get children
meanwhile, refugees and aliens get tons of kids because the women would get their teeth kicked out if she would not be a mother and get children, from her man
this is a situation, which was made by jewish brainwashed leftists, that are so open, so tollerant, such good humans
and this is just the beginning
ill tell you that, soon every major job will be done by a women
men will have to do the hardest jobs which women could not do, and get paid less than women
women will get laws made for them, to even increase their power
ill say, in about 50-100 years, women will dominate our western society, and reproduce with aliens, while we have to work in mines
im not even kidding
if we are to weak or sick, and cant work anymore, they will get rid of us
the jews will laugh, because this is the system they want, they will create a stupid race, a stupid continent, a stupid world, full of weak and idiotic people, which the elites can rule
not even kidding, this is what our world will become

because some ppl are hypocrites

Reminder age of consent is a jew trick to only allow low iq shitskins to breed for better control of new world order in the upcoming generations forever

stop podesta posting
fucking pedo

by the way
im not even kidding

>loli bullshit in Sup Forums
>pedo bullshit in Sup Forums
>even feminazis pushing for it
too much for coincidence.

bumping purely to annoy this fag

Sup Forums has always been full of lolicon shit.
Welcome to Sup Forums.
Sup Forums.org/faq

>Why does Sup Forums whine about muh white genocide but at the same time does not want to lower the age of consent?
because we arent animals you fucking savage paedo

>sleep with girl one hour before she turns 18
>OH MY GOD YOU SAVAGE PAEDO FUCK

LOL!