When will you take the vegi-pill? or is it (((too liberal))) for someone like you to do?

You look at all these pathetic vegetarians who scream at people "MURDER" and cover themselves in blood for attention, and naturally you would try to push yourself as far away as you can from these morons. I get it, "eating a burger is (((MANLY-NON-NUMALE)))" right???, but that's exactly what (((they))) want you to think.

But honestly, do you think it's worth the taste?
>Inb4 "yes"
>By satisfying your taste buds with the meat-Jew, you are putting unnatural hormones that your body isn't compatible with into yourself like a poision.
>Every year they grind up BILLIONS (no, we're not making this number up like (((Muh-Gorillions of poor Jews!~))) ) and the Jews enjoy every moment of defenseless baby deaths that people turn a blind eye to. and eat their McNuggets to give you a short burst of dopamine, and a short burst of hormones as well.
>You give the Jews the shekels they want every time you purchase the meat-Jews, sacrificing a life that each and every one of us get only one of.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305440399905204
theflamingvegan.com/view-post/Vegan-Mythbusting-1-Are-wild-animals-killed-when-grain-is-harvested-for-vegans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I get it, "eating a burger is (((MANLY-NON-NUMALE)))" right???, but that's exactly what (((they))) want you to think.
So if these people told you that breathing was good, would you stop breathing out of spite? Fucking moron

do vegans also obstain from sex because it involves putting meat inside their bodys?

>vegan
are you autistic?
vegetarian

poop

no, but that would be a retarded argument, as breathing and doing something because you like it are mutually exclusive of one another

Meanwhile in half that time with meat

So why don't you look like that user?

REMINDER: vegans ignore all logic in true libtard fashion. Just post burgers as per protocol.

My temple demands blood sacrifice!

But really vegitarianism seems like a good idea, or at least eating less meat.

>im a fat fuck with no self-control and meat is healthy

>logic

"instead of trying to come up with an actual argument to this particular individual who i don't know anything about, i'll just assume their arguments are just like every retarded liberal!

>all meat eaters have no self control

kek, really made me think

You are an idiot, we are omnivores, the only special diet that would be worth doing if you go this far out is to only eat what you grow and kill yourself. Either raise animals expressly for slaughter so you can control what they eat or hunt wild game for meat.

If you're a vegetarian and harping on about murder then you are very hypocritical

The egg and dairy industries kill and torture countless cows and chickens as well

do we really have to say #notall when Sup Forums talks about something?

>we are omnivores

This is simply not true, our bodies are biologically almost entirely herbivorous. The ability to eat meat does not make it ideal nor does it make us omnivorous

Because my chest is normal and my skin isn't green

>our bodies are temples
Temples made out of wet cardboard maybe.

>take a look at human body
>can we eat meat? yes
> does it provide me with nutrients? yes
>can i encompass meat in a healthy diet? yes
>does it taste good? hell yes

that's all i need.
i honestly don't give a shit about animal welfare. it's not that i'm against treating animals kindly, after all, happy animals give better quality meat and taste better but i have no problem that animals are killed for my meat consumption. if a wolf can do it, so can I.

suck it veggicucks

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

seriously what is wrong with his chest

Nature is tough, unfair and doesn't give a chance to the lesser species. Humans, being superior to any animal specie, can do whatever they deem acceptable to any specie they'd like. We can literally control any specie in environments that we control almost entirely. For example, we could annihilate every specie on Earth if we decided to. It's the cold truth, we are the superior specie compared to every other. Oddly enough, we don't use this superiority, in civilized countries, to inflict total annihilation of every specie, it's not in our interest. Rather than that, we selectively chose breeds of species that are easy to control in environments we control - farms, fields-.

During their life, animals that come from western civilization's farms will be vaccinated. fed and in many cases treated with dignity by the farmers -not in every case, and there are widespread practices in the meat industry that need to change I am sure- and are killed in ways that make animals suffer the less as possible.

You can tell me whatever reason you want, but the real reason to why most vegetarians become vegetarians come from ethical reasons. I think their concern is irrational. In the wild, beasts literally eat alive their preys. We kill them on the spot, we try to not hurt them.

I'm not condoning suffering for animals, but don't make me feel guilty of some kind of suffering I didn't inflict. I'm just eating a damn steak, not a foie gras or a fresh lobster. Why do I have to always be categorized as inhumane when in fact it's just a tiny minority of meat eaters that actively participate in inhumane practices?

Help me out with what "biologically" means in this context. Also the "almost" before entirely herbivorous.

appeal to nature is a fallacy

We no longer live in a world of "survival of the fittest", survival of the fittest is making enough money to get some food on the table, not hunting or raising your own animals for 99% of the population. Survival of the fittest for 99% is walking down the aisles and picking what you want to spend the money on.

Horrible insertion to origin and weak from being a vegan.

>skin isn't green
you might not like it, but this is the ideal male body.

You do know the only reason we're a sentient species is because we hunted and ate meat, right?

no way guy we got enough energy from nuts and berries :^)

Meaning the structures of our bodies like our entire digestive system which includes; colon, intestines, jaws, mouth, and teeth

The "almost" basically just means we don't operate like horses, termites, and gorillas 100%.

>ideal

Yes, if he was a 2d character I'd concur

>most vegetarians become vegetarians come from ethical reasons
that's the core truth
there are no real physiological or nutritional or whatever scientific reasons for veganism, even vegetarianism. it's just that these people can't stomach death and the killing of aimals. since most people dont give a flying fuck about that they jewed their tactics to "science and nature" arguments in order not to lose the moral high ground
fuck those people

mfw a friend started dating a vegetarian girl

That's literally not true. There is no actual evidence to this claim other than meat simply being an addition to a diet of our primitive ancestors. Being able to cook more starches and vegetables as a whole, making them easier to digest and extract nutrients from is the far more likely option

I get all of my meat from independent hunters.
What now faggot?
Further more, it's mostly deer and rabbit, both introduced pest species in to my country.

How can you be so self righteous while posting this from a computer and probably driving a car later or taking some other kind of motorized transport.

Vegetarianism and veganism are just virtue signaling bullshit.

Why is the lady in the picture wearing make up and naked?
That's sending a lot of mixed signals OP.

>having a temple without animal sacrifices
wasn't there even a story in the bible where Abel sacrifices a nice fucking sheep or something like that and kain some faggy plant shit.
God took Abel's sacrifice, but not kains. Kain started screeming "eating animals is murder" and killed able. For a second God wondered how a vegitarian had enough strength to kill Abel (probably cause he didn't eat his sheep today but sacrificed it instead) and then banished him because he gave God some fucking grass like God is cow or something.

If i needed to i'd kill an animal for food, no questions asked.

Right now is not a situation for that, you literally walk to the story and pick what you want to eat.

And just because meat tastes good I don't buy it. I can control myself to not eat meat, or eat 10 lb in chocolate bars (not that the two are comparable) It's true, there is some ethical reasons behind it, just like I don't ethically kill mentally ill people because they are "weak and inferior to me". I too would like to see a world where we don't make an animal go through a sever unreasonable amount of suffering just to save a couple bucks on proper euthanasia.

>He hasn't even killed his own food

Losers who cannot kill their food shouldn't be allowed to eat meat at all.

There's no evidence to your claim either brosephine, but hunting meat is more logically to lead to sentience than grazing on grass. Why do you think they had an appendix?

Because he doesn't have jaundice

Eating animal products is deliberate and avoidable.

You are going out of your way for the death of animals.

Many forms of transportation and computers are not ideal but they have nonetheless become a necessity. And you could argue the computer and by extension the internet has done much to raise awareness about these issues

>but hunting meat is more logically to lead

Based on absolutely nothing.

>than grazing on grass

Except the part where i just explained that COOKING starches and vegetables, nothing about eating grass

Hunting are a primitive way of getting food.

Growing from farms and knowing how to breed bbetter plants took more brain power.

nice pseudo science though.

Looks like he only pumps the glamor muscles (biceps and shoulders) whike ignoring most other areas. Considering he benches about what he curls, I'd say that's the case.

So things you deem unnatural are okay if they help forward vegan propaganda?

Please explain where I said okay

>propaganda

Stating truths and being able to reduce harm in the long run is not propaganda

You're free to tell me how eating animal products while using these things is less harmful than not eating animal products using these tings

If the animal is already dead there is no ethical dilemma.

>I was and still am in love with a vegetarian atheist liberal because she really had a heart and hadn't dated anyone before.
>She doesn't talk to me anymore
D-dodged a bullet, r-right guys?

I have to admit you are correct that eating modernly farmed meat is slow suicide. Hunting or farming au naturale (as natural as farming can be after such a short time) is not unhealthy however. Meat should be eaten in moderate amounts like Chyna used to do it.

Modern corn & grain fed cattle is just poison. Problem is veganism or vegetarianism is flawed as well.

Your fruit and vegs are weeks, months maybe more old. Lacking in nutrients as the soil is deficient. Your soy patty shit ruins your hormones and makes you gay. Modern corn is poison. Modern dwarf wheat is literal poison and cannot be compared to the wheat in biblical or even your grandmother´s times.

Tl:dr: You are right but also wrong. No modern "food" is healthy. Only your own ecological and fully natural farm can give you healthy food.

Go ahead and eat roadkill then, tell me how that goes

One word for you:

LCHF.

Now kindly fuck off.

yeah I mean obviously we didn't breed better livestock

>You're free to tell me how eating animal products while using these things is less harmful than not eating animal products using these tings

This is a false premise because your position is that it's somehow wrong for animals to be eaten. If we stopped eating all animals then populations of game animals would have to be killed off anyway in order to reduce their numbers. Domesticated animals would all die out in a few generations. Deer would still be making more deer.

>image
Nothing to do with perspective. Vegain Gains has pretty big arms, but he is literally a curlbro.

Making fires was NOT the first thing they did that got those neurons firing. It was hunting and eating animals. Our bodies were made for walking down an animal, which requires tracking.

And fucking agriculture leading to sentience? Really? Nigger get a real education.

I was created and live in a culture where we eat (as a 3 person family) at least 3kg of (red) meat/week. I'll never let it go simply because someone thinks it's (((inhumane)))

A simple open mouth look in the mirror tells you why eating 100% meat is just as retarded as 100% vegetables.

I'm vegetarian, low carb no sugar. It's great for the body and mind. Once I started doing heavy lifting, though, I had to up carb and egg intake (probably 6 eggs daily). Eggs are better and cheaper than meat, but men need some animal products.

Vegans are all low-T faggots with vitamin deficiencies.

nice lats

>you're probably JUST AS BAD because you drive a car!
>you virtue signalling idiot!
>I get my animals hunted! no chemicals or nothing!
>haha! where's your moral high ground now, you disgusting liberal vegicuck!

This really got you triggered didn't it?

Look, I'm fine if people HAVE to kill animals to survive, or to not cause a massive problem like overpopulation.

I'm against unnecessary death other then "muh taste buds"

Otherwise if the world blew up tomorrow I'd be fine with blowing off a rabbit's skull. But in this current existence it only comes off as greed or not being able to control yourself.

>meatfags

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

Why low carb?

I grew up hunting and fishing. I spent most of my life working in my parents restaurants. I fully understand the economics of factory farming and hunting. But eating meat, particularly processed and red meat, is unequivocally worse for your health than a plant based diet. The meat industry is unequivocally horrendous for the environment, and horrendously unsustainable as it currently is.

Eat what you want, smoke meth if you want, burn tires if you want, idc but understand that some things are objectively worse for your health/the environment/sustainability.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305440399905204

My ancestors were as carnivorous as wolves and bears.
I'm not a worthless, Hillary-supporting urban retard so I'm on a first name basis with my rancher and know exactly what's in my beef. Raise my own chickens and pigs, kill my own venison.
Animal lives are inherently worth less than human lives. Killing billions is fine.
Killing and brutality and not something the Western world needs less of. We've gotten soft. Every vegetarian's personality would be vastly improved by a trip to a deer blind with a rifle.

>killing an animal to make skydaddy proud,

>The same skydaddy that made this animal

Why the fuck.

I don't have anything against God or anything but the story isn't really supposed to be taken literally I don't imagine.

the desert cult doesn't say it's wrong
aryan values say it's wrong
eating animals when not absolutely unavoidable is subhuman

Hitler was a vegetarian why the fuck isnt stormfags vegetarian?

Join the revolutions dickheads

>this is a false premise

That is your premise

>would have to be killed off anyway

False equivalency

>domesticated animals would all die out in a few generations

Another false equivalency

You're free to actually give a single shred of evidence for any of your claims

theflamingvegan.com/view-post/Vegan-Mythbusting-1-Are-wild-animals-killed-when-grain-is-harvested-for-vegans

Adding to this, I try not to talk about the ethics of it. Everyone has a difference sense of morality so there's no point arguing with someone about evil vs good, ethnical vs not.

I don't preach to people about it in general, unless they want to talk about it, but the environmental/sustainability argument is quantifiable and irrefutable and the health argument is becoming stronger and stronger.

Not an argument

If a hunter has killed something in the wild, not full of added hormones, GMOs or whatever boogeyman drugs you're claiming these animals are full of. Then there is no problem with me getting meat from him because it is naturally nutritious

You just blew a fuse and you're not parroting off terms from a "how to win an internet debate" chart.

Deer would continue to have babies if humans didn't kill them. How is this a false equivalency? It's a natural fact. Your feelings don't counter reality.

The same goes for domestic animals dying off. If every human being stopped eating meat right now there'd be a few generations of chickens and cows that would slowly die off because they're virtually all female and they wouldn't reproduce. Are you high or something?

>Many forms of transportation and computers are not ideal but they have nonetheless become a necessity.
noone is forcing you to use said computers and modes of transportation

just take a look at the hardcore jains in india. they go out of their way to avoid animal suffering.
are you going that far? do you put a cloth over your mouth not to breath in insects? to sweep a broom before your feet when you walk in order not to step on ants?
No?
You disgusting bigot

eating animal foods is actually much better for your body.

the problem is that ((((companies)))) market out products that only include lean meat like chicken breast, cutlets. instead of people in the old days who ate hearts, brains, livers and organ meat of animals. that shit has alot more nutritional value than the meat everybody eats.

also since its made cheap, filled with all sorts of additives and toxins, xenohormones etc. most animals arent fed their proper diet and made to grow faster to meet demand on a GMO diet.

raw milk, bone marrow, organ meats, fish eggs, fatty oils all important for your body. read nutrition and physical degeneration

>eggs
go free range my dude, or just buy locally (if you can)

>health argument is becoming stronger and stronger

No. You have studies of correlation and that is all you have. For all you know the reason studies find a correlation between veganism and health is because vegans have a very difficult time becoming overweight and that factor alone explains the improvements to health.

>you will never be a badass vegetarian like Hitler was.

Why live?

Carbs are quickly broken into glucose and cause spikes in blood sugar-that leads to increased weight gain, being constantly hungry, and insulin resistance (beetus). Protein and good fats keep you full longer and generally those food sources have way more beneficial vitamins/minerals/fiber/etc.

Plus you get shredded as hell on low carb.

>Not an argument

It literally is. Because that's one of the few "it's already dead things" there are, unless you actually think that buy actively supporting someone that has gone out of their way to kill an animal is absolutely inconsequential

Which it appears you stupidly have

>You just blew a fuse
You insinuating that I'm mad and snarkily dismissing what I say as "how to win an argument" doesn't make your weak arguments any stronger

>Deer would continue have babies if humans didn't kill them

This has nothing to do with animal agriculture, please try harder next time. You could very well argue that a variety of human-related factors have caused imbalances like these to even be a problem to begin with

>and they wouldn't reproduce

This has nothing to do with eating them. I think you may be high or just desperately clinging onto delusions

honestly though is there anything as "white" as being vegan?

you can always try...
nothing is impossible.
just 18 months ago noone would have thought that trump would become president, yet here we are

Definitely. I'm in the midwest so even top tier eggs aren't too expensive. Way better lipid profile since the chickens can eat a better diet.

>raw milk
No
>organ meat
Literally has the most amount of toxins in the animal body as most of the edible organs ergo kidney and liver are detox centers of the body

>Animal lives are inherently worth less than human lives
on what basis?
If ayys land here tomorrow it would be nice knowing that they think the same way about our useless blue dot in the sky as they vaporize us with no sympathy other then the fun of being able to use the planet left over..

>no one is forcing you

No one is forcing you to communicate with humans in general. This wouldn't be very productive would it? Again, please explain how this deliberately exploits animals in any remote way to that of eating them

Jains also aren't vegan

You can continue to strawgrasp all you want despite the fact you're making the false equivalency of this without having actually explained the harm behind it compared to deliberately utilizing animal agriculture (food) as some way of virtue signalling you're not doing something wrong

Do you consume goods that contain plastics? Rubbers? Paint? Then you are contributing to animal deaths because most of the things in your life use animal by-products. You're not as holy as you think.

Simple carbohydrates like refined grains, sugars, and fruit juices are.

Complex carbs like whole fruits, whole vegetables, and whole wheat grains are completely fine

You realize that not all of these products inherently have animal products in them, right? Of course not, you're just another person virtue signalling to distract from the fact you are deliberately participating in something that directly kills and harms animals in mass

yea if its raised off a shitty diet literally living in its own shit it will be full of toxins. i guess you have personal experience pajeet

Went vegetarian two years ago. It's grand. There's lots of viable alternatives for protein that arent meat based, and if you take supplements as well, you're pretty much covered.

It's undeniable that meat is delicious, there's no arguing against it. I just figured that it was worth trying, given that it might have been possible to sustain oneself through alernative non-meat diet, and if that was possible then maybe eating meat wasn't a justifiable daily practice.

It started as an experiment for a few weeks, and I didn't find it too much of an upset so I just kept going.

I'm mostly vegetarian because I see no need in killing animals for food and veggie "meat" actually tastes good nowadays while being cheaper than actual meat around here. Doesn't mean that I can't enjoy a good steak though, I just abstain from cheap meat I know was produced through maximizing animal pain.

the amount of meat american consumes a year is so fucking unsustainable. 40% of the energy used in agriculture involves meat production. What happens when energy becomes far more expensive, what's going to go first..?

you guessed it.

i dont give a fuck what you faggots eat tbqh, but it's only a matter of time until the majority of americans will be no longer be able to consume the amount of meat we do now

might as well get ahead of the curb while you still can cucks ;)

no, not quite.

Being able to live in harmony with animals for eggs and milk and not torturing them for it is the only way.

>Literally has the most amount of toxins in the animal body as most of the edible organs ergo kidney and liver are detox centers of the body.

go ahead, try to prove him wrong.

Literally applies to every animal.

Enjoy your hotdogs meat-jews.

>muh clean country ==no toxins in animal organs
Yup American education right there, read what the 10 percent law of energy is for food chains how does it affect the toxin flow

>Literally has the most amount of toxins
when you eat food and absorp the nutrients they first go through your liver and get detoxed there.
liver has a fuckton of iron in it, back in the days iron was hard to come by hence why livers are so cherished in hunting folks. it's a nutrient jackpot.

>No one is forcing you to communicate with humans in general. This wouldn't be very productive would it?
strawman.
>please explain how this deliberately exploits animals in any remote way to that of eating them
animals die beacuase you live and move around. if you cant avoid that why dont you at least make sure that the least amount of them die? why dont you sweep a broom before your feet when you walk? i bet you have access to brooms and are physically capable of handling one. so if you are able to do it, why dont you do it? maybe you dont care that much about animals now do you?

>Jains also aren't vegan
yeah, but they try to void animal suffering as much as possible, you are just waging your moral finger which is a cardinal symptom of being a dick eating faggot

of course i exploit animals.
they're full of nutrients that i want so i go and get them. what's wrong with that?

Are you vegetarian? vegan? If so how long?

Just curious as I see you on here.|

8 years here.

Well the golden one takes steroids
Vegetarians are degenerate, milk is literally liquid meat, maybe even worse for you. Don't fall for the vegetarian-jew, go vegan.
"Natural" meat is still high in cholesterol and saturated fats, enjoy your heart disease. It doesn't really matter if your meat comes from a factory farm or if it's grass fed or whatever, meat is still shit for humans due to the fact that we were never meant to eat it and meat just goes total ransid in our herbivorous digestive tract. Meat, no matter where it comes from, causes heart disease and cancer, and please dont give me that moderation bullshit, is cigarettes in moderation fine too? Meat is just as unhealthy as cigarettes.

Then why don't you live in the forest, naked, with only a flint knife?
There's a bunch of shit that you could say that we don't need but do anyway. We don't need to live past a few years after sexual maturity but we want to live longer and longer.
We all spend our time with ultimately pointless pursuits. All of us.
What exactly is your point? that you feel bad for killing animals because you anthropomorphize their emotions?

Plants feel pain and distress too.
The fruit? that's technically a womb and food for plant babies. You fucking sick murderer.

How can you live with yourself knowing that you're taking part in the world wide agri-abortion industry?

>milk is literally liquid meat
this is the most retarded thing I read on Sup Forums in the last couple of weeks

Good to hear you actively try to consume less meat user. It's sort of sad to see people who literally can't resist it on a daily basis.

>Implying the liver has infinite detoxification capabilities
Sigh