Question to Sup Forums

How is it consequential to you if other human tribes have a lower/higher average IQ than yours?

Pay denbts.

/Thread

survival is the measurement.

do NOT question everything you will legit go insane trust me on this

Its not until they start fucking my tribe women and brainwashing my tribesmen.

society is made up of tribes. Contribution to society is proportional to intelligence. Tribes with low intelligence not only do not contribute to society, they waste its resources and hold everyone back.

Think of how many advances could be made if every person on earth were a top-level researcher in their respective fields, and did not have to waste their resources supporting unintelligent brutes who do nothing but consume.

Crime. Violence. Welfare. Productivity. Voting.

And worse of all, with racie mixing they spread all of the above like a virus into our beautiful whie culture.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Because they immigrate here, and make it shit.

whites are capable of compassion and that is their downfall.

>Think of how many advances could be made if every person on earth were a top-level researcher in their respective fields

TFW everyone dies because no one can grow or transport food.

no, if every farmer were a top-level researcher in agriculture we would have massive self-sustaining automated vertical farms with far higher output and lower consumption than traditional agriculture today

It is not offensive in itself, but what IS offensive is that our governments will take money from those with the higher IQs, and give it to those with the lower IQs. This encourages the low IQers to breed, and create even MORE financial liabilities for the more gifted group.

Einstein is the one that lead physics down a dead end. We'd have to start over from classical physics in order to advance.

Einstein is dead wrong.

>top level researchers are incapable of growing or transporting food

1/10, try harder

>Leftists actually believe this

Isn't consumption necessary for production?

Because 'o' user,
It takes a whole village to raise a child.

yes, in this thought experiment consumption is not removed, the cycle of production -> consumption is just much more optimized.

How does that refute anything he said?

The third world has been HANDED trillions of dollars worth of resources over the last century and it has achieved no societal progress whatsoever. Western civilization started with nothing, and now we're using western technology to communicate electronically thousands of miles apart.

If machine A produces tons of resources with very little fuel and machine B produces nothing with gallons of it, the fact that they both use fuel is irrelevant.

I'm curious as to how it is optimized, since everyone is a high-output CEO or scientist. Who consumes all this production?

If your argument is street chimps vs rural America I'm gonna go with rural America.

The third world has been handed a small part of Western surpluses, so that your companies can expand there. Companies can't expand in the dirt, they need a semi-stable nation.

the producers would consume the resources they produce in proportion to their responsibility for the production. The resources produced fuel the next generation, which fuels the next generation, etc etc. Essentially you would re-invest the production into improving your speed of production.

This is not compatible with the capitalist system. If you are a communist, we can discuss on a different basis.

And the reason for that is that in capitalism, a huge part of that "efficiency gain" is taken out of production and privatized. Also the motives of the system aren't to make everyone rich, this would destroy the existing power structure.

>How is it consequential to you if other human tribes have a lower/higher average IQ than yours?
Capitalism is based on the Rule of Law.
Democracy needs societies with a basic average IQ above 90 points at the very least to maintain the Rule of Law and compete in a free market system.

Without high IQs, citizens start voting themselves free stuff from the treasury and become easily manipulated by demagogues, and the Rule of Law is broken, leading to poverty and economic collapse.

The book IQ and the Wealth of Nations proves this, the most prosperous societies on Earth are the ones with high average IQs.

The Human Factor is the most important determinant in a nation's well-being, even more than terrain, resources or government policies.

And check my motherfucking trips