Do Italians really take a 4 hour lunch break?

Is the meme true? Is it true that then you come back and work for one hour???

Standard work time is either 8-5 or 9-6 like I guess all nations in the world. Lunch break is either 45 mins or 1 hours tops. At uni we had lunch breaks of 30 minutes

How can a nation be in G8 and work 1 hour a day? Do you really need someone to tell you that?

>uni
>lunch break

Well not proper lunch breaks. But often we had classes nonstop from 8 to 6 and only had time to eat something for half an hour between 2 classes

Sounds shitty as fuck man, Uni sounds more like high school

t. michael moore

There are just a lot of classes and you have to follow them all if you want good grades

Usually it's nothing like that. It was just my uni being strict AF

Mine is too

Everytime ive been there it doesn't matter what time of day it is, there will be loads of working age men sat in coffee shops drinking those little shots of caffiene.

Some italians are alright but it really just shows how useless the EU is when southern europe is so much laid back and lazy compared to the north

also,
>tfw followed all the classes and still have shitty grades

Where did you go?

Southern niggers just seem to avoid all work while northern man takes pride in it. Theyre also moody like women.

engineering

But then the north has more cuck culture, probably stems from overworkers developing a masochistic personality.

Italy is the third largest contributor to the EU you fucking moron

Sicilians descended from Moors, Coincide that they're lazy?

Yet they are still the third biggest contributor to the EU. How can Nordcucks even compete?

depends on the place, if you have an office job you work normal hours

people in smaller older towns still take siesta and the banks are only open for 35 seconds 4 days a week

>classes nonstop from 8 to 6
the fuck

Italian bros what do you think of your American counterparts? Also how are native italian chicks are they conservative or are the "liberated"

Yes, the private companies/shops usually do it, it starts at 13:00 and it ends at 15;00 usually

>Italian bros what do you think of your American counterparts?
Italo-Americans are historically of southern descent. They are not the best Italy has to offer now, let alone then. I think that after all these generations they have completely become one with the rest of the americans

As for native chicks it depends. As usual the more rural you get the more conservative girls you find. But even girls from the city are not that bluepilled. In my experience, at least. For sure all that cuck liberalism and SJW bullshit has barely touched our country. So I'd say we do okay

>Italian bros what do you think of your American counterparts?
Nothing in common with us
>Also how are native italian chicks are they conservative or are the "liberated"
More conservative than in the rest of western europe but not by much

>and work for one hour
I didn't read this part, we re-go to work at 15:00 untill the end of the day(20:00 or more)

Also, forgot to say: if you refer to jersey shore and such (not even sure it still exists), they are shameful. They don't resemble italians neither in look nor in behaviour for the most part

One hour here.
9-6 and I don't always make lunch break, but when I do I fucking eat spaghetti you animals.

so where does the 4 hour lunch break meme come from?

Fucking Poland holy shit.

That's not really a big deal when most of the EU are former communist/facist shitholes or none countries like belgium.

>inb4 up there with UK and France
Both have actual force projection military budgets and a much larger social security net than italy. Every country has its own policies on retirement etc at the moment but when their all aligned in a more centralised EU you'll see the gulf opening between north and south as the south tries to match the norths military and social budgets

I don't know.
Our southern territories are well-known lazy asses, though. Shit is like Africa.

1 hour here too, from 12.30 to 13.30.

here only in some shops and small busisnes and is usually 2'5-3 hours, in siesta time

The Jersey shore was terrible. I was alluding more towards a typical suburban kind of family kind of like the sopranos minus the mafia element.
What's the political sphere like in Italy has there been talks of pulling out of the eu?

>Nothing in common with us

As an italo-canadian who has been to italy several times, that's not a fair statement and you know it. The social dynamic in my family's hometown is extremely similar to the interactions within italian communities in North America

Yes, pic related wants to go out ASAP.
It has an ok following in the North but terrible, obviously, in the South since it was a north's secessionist/federalism party at first.

Other politicians are more moderate, but most agree we need to do something about the EU and the Euro.
Our good old Berlusca wants to have a National currency alongside the Euro for example.

Yes, there is Grillo but is a mad nigger, he support the degrowth (here it's called happy degrowth, wtf).
There's Lega Nord and other rigth parties, but our constitution make us unable to choose on international treaties with referendums.