youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp
catholics4trump.com/even-more-video-evidence-trump-did-not-mock-reporters-disability/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sanders truly speaks to the true hard working americans!

Meanwhile the only reason people supported him was because he promised gibs

wtf I love white women now

>Bernie sold out his people and destroyed his career

Thank god he wasn't allowed to win.

Why is trump a degenerate that tries to rent pussy with furniture while his new wife is pregnant and them brags about it at work?

But jeb promised guac

Simply ignore shills and trolls and most evaporate. They aren't worth the time.

ERIC NO!

is the tuck on tonight?

lifelong politician & professional cuckold
"But he's going to stand up against the establishment!!!"

OH YES

Only suburban and rural retards voted for Trump.

City people all voted Hillary.

WHEN DO THE SENATE HEARINGS START

JUST TELL ME ALREADY

REEEEEEE

literally shaking

>Sanders is himself up for reelection in 2018, along with Kaine and Pocahontas

If that's true then we need to start meming for Webb to get back his rightful position from Kaine.

I hope so, I miss that nigga blowing the fuck out of lefties.

No, we need to shill for Ellison because he would be suicide for the democrats.

>"H-he's gonna d-drain the swamp, r-right guys?"
>This SoS pick
Look, you've been duped. It happens to good people sometimes, you don't need to feel bad. But you need to correct it. These cabinet picks are horrible the SoS is a CEO of ExxonMobil, has extremely close ties to big oil and monopoly choking corporations and Russian oligarchs. Face it, your puppet-in-chief has put in the SoS that globalists and Russia and Israel wanted. We are now no different than what Hillary wanted all thanks to the person you voted for. Wake up and start trying to fix the mess you made.

What do we think of RooshV?

Can we trust him?

Awoo?

Bernie is up for reelection in 2018.

The least we can do is to campaign against him to pay back the attention his supporters are giving us.

It is not hard tho, he is suck a bad candidate and a bad politician.

Does he have a primary or is the presumed candidate? Who runs in Vermont against him?

Step your game up, straya

We should definetly step our memes for Webb. More people like him in power would be great, regardless of party affiliation

I don't know where that is from or who the hell that is, also the alt-cucks aren't real/are useful idiots. I'm not going to read your blog.

>pick up artist forums

Literally off yourself

This forum post really fired up my neurons, worst thing is that nobody is talking about it.

I remmmeber learning diligently in school:
The EU is good and soon Turkey will join it
Global trade and Global movement are good
Nationalism is a dirty 20 century word, you can be patriotic but not nationalist. Patriotic meaning cheering for the all black football team because it has your nation flag.

Thank god for Donald Trump.

>US president who mocked a disabled reporter
youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

anyone have that bernie cuck meme pic where at the end of the text it says "she comes home to me so who's the real winner here?"

Yeah but what does this Eric mean by that?

Does he mean cuckservative tier "mass immigration nation of immigrants" nationalism or "fuck the illegals" nationalism?

Samefagging

They really want total war? But why?

Bernie is too tough and in too much of a liberal state

Instead we should back the Democratic candidate against him, in hopes they destroy each other

Shit pasta, I'll post my counter pasta anyway

This is the equivalent of

> anything I don't like is the swamp

Here is how Trump himself defined very clearly what "drain the swamp" means:

> - October 18, 2016 -
> Trump Pledges To Drain The Swamp And Impose Congressional Term Limits
> donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp

> There is another major announcement I am going to make today as part of our pledge to drain the swamp in Washington. If I am elected President, I will push for a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress

> Decades of failure in Washington, and decades of special interest dealing, must come to an end. We have to break the cycle of corruption, and we have to give new voices a chance to go into government service. The time for Congressional term limits has arrived

> If we let the Clinton Cartel run this government, history will record that 2017 was the year America lost its independence

> We will not let that happen

> It is time to drain the swamp in Washington, D.C

> That is why I am proposing a package of ethics reforms to make our government honest once again

> First: I am going to institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government after they leave government service

> Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs

> Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists

> Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government

> Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections

Ignore blogposters and alt-cucks.

most fake news story of all time

that guy is obviously not a spastic, which you'd know if you ever have seen him

When all else fails

You stopped their pedo infiltration

AwooooooooOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good lie you filthy kike, but he uses that same motion to mock people who aren't disabled

catholics4trump.com/even-more-video-evidence-trump-did-not-mock-reporters-disability/

>Jew wants the world to be destroyed

Nothing new.

Hello poindexter

Republicans may have a turnout advantage in midterm years, but the presidential party during midterms also stands disadvantaged. The only real exception to this in recent times was in 2002, where GWB got a boost from 9/11.

And right now, 2018 could be a very vulnerable year for Republicans, precisely because they are so powerful right now. They control both houses of Congress, a majority on SCOTUS, the presidency and hold power trifectas in over half the US states. If something goes wrong - say, a major recession, or a health insurance market collapse - there aren't enough Democrats left to blame. The idea that these might be carry-over effects from Obama's term won't matter, because the average voter is completely retarded.

isn't he the shit or what

They're idiots who don't actually know what that means. Those of us who remember the Cold War have zero fucking desire to nuke you guys or get nuked in return.

AWOO!

>letting trump redefine the word swamp and not using the natural definition

Nah, Bernie will get reelected, it's Vermont after all. Waste of time to bother. Just let him stay in the Senate and be comic relief.

I am a fan of putting Democrats in jail.

>catholics4trump
>a reliable news source

Pick one and only one.

Please tell me, if trump was not mocking the disabled reporter, what was he doing there appearing to mock a disabled reporter?

Didnt Bernie chimp out one time when kids protested Israel in front of him?
Israelis and diaspora are no different

DONALD IF YOU BUILD THAT WALL MY ARMY OF BEANERS WILL STORM THE SOUTHERN BORDER AND BEHEAD YOU, MY DOUBLES CONFIRM IT!

Hence my "does he have a primary" question

Don't give the gipsy (he's actually from Romania kek) you's

the house is gerrymandered to hell and back and only eight GOP seats are in the running, with many in places like Texas

FUCK CATS AND CAT PEOPLE!

> People who voted for a billionaire CEO are angry that he appointed billionaire CEOs to his cabinet instead of career politicians or academics

Brock, you need better writers. For fucks sake, hollywood works for you people, get some of them.

>2018 could be a very vulnerable year for Republicans
Repeating it doesn't make it true

Republicans would have to lose unprecedented races in the hardest red states that exist to even possibly lose the Senate by a single vote.

This has me wondering if the Dems will ever nominate a fucking white male for President ever again.

I'd love to see dems say: we need to go back to the obama years and have people recoil in shock.

plebbit sounds like they're still in election mode

Holy fuck kek has blessed my tripcode, tremble before me

don't forget that he told everyone he would do that for 2 years before.

shieet

MEOWWWWWWVEMENT

Blumphft byfo
Her tyme fgts

You're assuming we don't RICO the entire DNC leadership structure before then.

No version of Nationalism involves multiculturalism.

So even if this incredibly muddled theory is true it means that

>we have a Soros
>except he hates Muslims

What's the issue here

It's not the source you fucking retard, it has videos of Trump doing the same gesture. Holy shit, you're so fucking dense. I knew Jews were dishonest, but I never knew they could be this bad.

The motion Trump does is his gesture to portray someone being flustered

Jesus christ are you really this dense? Or are you just playing fucking dumb?

We were first.

swamp. (swŏmp) An area of low-lying wet or seasonally flooded land, often having trees and dense shrubs or thickets.

why are americans so fat and dumb?

They are in election mode. They are angling to steal the DNC seat and win in 2018. The DNC is in civil war.

YOU DRUMP FAGS AINT READY FOR 2020 SURPIRSE

I don't know how us fucking white males could even vote for the Dems anymore.

ETERNAL LOSER

GO BACK TO FUCKING YOUR MEXICAN DWARF, GUACMAN

lack of viriculture desu

however, it's mostly because we have more black people than you have ALL people. Try comparing race to race for more accurate numbers. (Don't for get our Indigenous breeds from mexico dragging all stats down)

Im not an alt-cuck, trip faggot (pic related what i imagine you look like)

This is a theory that the alt right/lite are both controlled opposition financed by peter thiel who attends bilderberg meetings with globalist oligarchs

^what I wrote above is the relevance, peter thiel is trusted by these plutocrats to their hideouts

Shut up you dumb leaf.

>Drumpf is a Saudi shill
DEFEND THIS!!!

> And right now, 2018 could be a very vulnerable year for Republicans, precisely because they are so powerful right now

Top kek, this is as idiotic as that "2-0 is the most dangerous result" meme that gets passed as wisdom on soccer lore.

Pic related is who's up for reelection. You cannot look at that list and say it's republicans that are in danger.

He did the same impersonation when mocking non disabled people very often.

Wasn't that unable to stump him in the campaign anyway?

I would mock that reporter disability, that was actually even funnier when it was found out

K-keep me posted

Very interesting

Trump was clearly mocking a reporter.
The reporter he was mocking was a disabled reporter.

While he was mocking him, he made motions which appeared to mock his disability.

What a great coincidence.

Shut up you dumb leaf.

Yeah but this election has been a historic rejection of leftist policy going back the past 70 years. The Democrat brand has been ruined by Hillary Clinton and Obama is soon gone. People are tired of Democrats in general, which is why we saw the huge shift of the "blue wall" to red this year.

Meanwhile the Democrats as a whole are still attacking White people and blaming looney toon conspiracy theories on why they lost the election. They're going to have to drastically change course if they want to continue to be elected in states like North Dakota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Missouri, etc.

If they elect someone sensible to DNC chair and start coming up with good policies to benefit the White working class, then I'll worry.

kys you know swamp means corruption and special interests like GOLDMAN SACHS and EXXON MOBIL

Only the white male virgins vote Dem really

Delet this!

>The reporter he was mocking was a disabled reporter.

Except he wasn't.

well he "was" friends with Epstein so he likes pedos

Would they have the numbers after the Great Brown Flush?

You are an immoral asshole if you mock a person with a disability. they already suffer enough

I'd love to take Ivanka on a really bad date and then she'd never reply to my texts once it was over

>Speaks to "hard workers"
>I'm going to tax the shit out of you and give it to blacks
>Blacks that you are racist against
>Fuck COPS!
Most white people just want what they earn and to be left alone and most children and minorities just want free shit and to be loud.