MIGRANTS FREEZE TO DEATH IN BULGARIA

novinite.com/articles/178162/'Somali Migrant' Dies While Trying to Cross Bulgaria

>31 migrants caught
>mostly Afghans
>3 Pakistani
>3 fucking Somali
>one frozen to death in the woods
>3 others with amputated limbs due to freezing

Get rekt nigger shits. Nice (((Syrian))) refugees from Somalia and fucking Pakistan, eh?

Reminder this is the 4th time the Balkan nature wrecks the migrant shits. Several died last winter in another part of the country due to freezing, one faggot Afghan froze to death on the Bulgaria-Serbia border a couple motnhs ago, some others drowned and froze in the Danube.

Other urls found in this thread:

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/05/15/uk-brutal-somali-immigrant-gang-rapists-is-allowed-to-remain-in-country/
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It gets cold in bulgaria?

God Bless you Based Bulgaria !

Bless winter chan

It can be. It's on the same latitude as New Jersey, but we have a lot of mountains and it can get to -30 during winter. It's -15 where I am atm.

Even nature does not want these shits.

Wow its almost as if they're not made for this climate and should stay home.

Thanks winter-chan!

Cold is the white man's eternal ally.

Truth

I don't recall there being a civil war happening in Pakistan.

I thought all the refugees were Syrians!

>only 1 died

Fantastic!

Really made me think. The reporters and anchors on TV really struggled when they had to call Somalians refugees top kek. Most straight up call them illegal migrants now.

>amputations

Even better. They will be shipped back to Africa without hands and feet.

It's not enough.

All we need is a total collapse and a really cold winter and Sweden will be free.

Wtf i love the winter now.

>-18C the end of the week.
>mfw

Damn son, I need to take out my heavy winter jacket...

It's like Christmas morning

Somali with a S like Syrian
Somali people are the nigga version of arabs from Syria
So when a Somali die, it's really not a big loss
" Brutal Somali immigrant rapist is allowed to remain in the country and rewarded with welfare handouts"
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/05/15/uk-brutal-somali-immigrant-gang-rapists-is-allowed-to-remain-in-country/

its cold when Dinko sprays them with water at sundown.

Look at that fucking face, is it even human?

kek'd and check'd

>mfw

Saber?

Nig nogs cannot into cold

Last February :^)

>border police on Monday discovered the body of a woman, possibly of Somali origin

They probably raped and killed her.

Plz be true

On second thought... ewww

god bless Dinko the Remover

>woman
probably gang raped by male refugees then left there to freeze into the ground

Wtf is up with these fucking Pakis?
They are right next to India....and basically Indians who worship Islam...yet we don't see all these Indians coming to the west. (they get work visas, but that's a whole nother story)

Yes

It seems like winter is the natural enemy of these shitskins.

Well my friends in Germany tell me, that there are mostly turks and afghans coming there, no syrians at all.
Pakis usually head up to Sweden or the UK.
A muslim is still a muslim, it doesn't matter where's he's from, he needs to be shot.

I love you winter chan

I love you winter-chan!

I love you, Winter-chan!

>That feel when out in 10 degree weather all I need is a medium jacket and gloves.
>mfw being a White man.

Ice age when? Mother Nature needs to create another Ice Age to save us from the sub-humans.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN!

God how I fucking hate this board!
You guys really don't have any feelings do you?

>people freeze to death
How fucking amusing.

>Awwthatsucks.mp3

Wegwesen, Angela

based winter-chan

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Isn't Bulgaria 13 percent muslim? Why don't they help?

I wouldn't wish dieing of cold to (and hunger) to my worst enemies

thanks bros

Isn't Saudi Arabia 100% Muslim, why don't they help?

>people
also
>implying we don't feel joy that these enemies of our countries die without wasting our resources

I love you winter-chan !

Probably from Baluchistan. African tier pakis.

Bulgaria did not call for them.

Isn't Canada like 100% ching chongnese? Why don't they help?

Muslims care about other muslims in the same way clicking Like on a facebook picture about global warming/climate change means you totally really stopped global warming/climate change.

They're not in Saudi Arabia. I mean they could at least let them sleep in a mosque or their home.

I'll go get the flammenwerfers to keep the migrants warm

Why didn't Germoney charter an eco-friendly bus to get them to Berlin?

Go prep the bull, Hans

Angela?

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Reminder Bulgaria's muslims are around 9% and all of them are pure Bulgarians genetically who got converted forcefully during the slavery by the roaches. They have their own islam, they drink alcohol and eat pork kek.

Pic related, one of this guys is muslim.

There's a vast difference between having your own people as muslim (forced conversion centuries ago and they stay at 9%m they don't have more than 1 or 2 kids) and having sand monkeys and african shitters invade you.

>tfw Austria will never be a country where the police doesn't care if you are white and OC your AK
They really botched it by electing VdB.

ABSOLUTELY RELEVANT

I've noticed something about darker skinned people in general. When they move to Europe or cold climate areas, they begin to slowly die. Some die from Vitamin deficiency. Others just cant acclimate well to the cold and no matter how many layers they wear, they freeze. Others from hunger, now matter how much they adapt their diet, they starve.

Sweden will never be free ali

Someone needs to help them warm up.
We need to get Dinko a flamethrower.

I LOVE YOU, WINTERCHAN

THANK YOU WINTERCHAN!

Let it snow anons, Shadilay!

Praise kek

I LOVE YOU, WINTER-CHAN (in caps).

>Be black
>Wear sweater and jeans in the snow
>totally fine

explain this Sup Forums

>implying there is anything that counts as people involved here.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx

I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN

>Which is why there are so few dark skinned persons in chicago and detroit.

What the fuck are you even talking about.

these people are poison, they come to your country uninvited demand to be taken care of, have little chance of becoming self sufficient, have kids on your dollar and tax, increase crime on many levels and compete with your own disadvantaged for social services and menial jobs.

THANK YOU WINTERCHAN

Im actually disgusted that you could even suggest shooting migrants. Like seriously mate what the fuck is wrong with you?

Bullets are incredibly inefficient. Nerve gas, or atomic warfare. Dont be afraid to think a little bigger.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN !

Ackmed, when do you find time to shitpost? Is it before you rape a white woman or after you murder christians?

Neither would I. But you don't see me making the choice to trek around in -15c conditions. No one forced these people. They wanted free money. They ended up dead. Save your pathetic feelings for someone who actually deserves it.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

>Isn't Amsterdam 100% Muslim, why don't they help?

ftfy

> let them sleep in the mosque

Ha.haha. ha.... you know very little of muslims. You must be a female, or a child. I often wonder if having a female brain is useful, the hamster sounds like a good coping mechanism

Well done Bulgaria.

Well done.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Bullets are fine. On hand and keeps muh workers working.

>handling them to police
what are the guns for then, buncha softies

>Last year a bizarre weather pattern caused the mildest winter in decades
>migrants think that's how winter is and the stories were blown out of proportion
>normal winter, still warmer than usual
>dying left and right on the trip to germany

How long until the government tells you to take them into your homes?

What's the bulge-area government like with that sort of thing?

Winter is our greatest ally, European brothers!

Hahahaha, when the fuck will the EU kikes admit that they're trying to genetically re-design the continent to easily controlled low IQ shitskins who have no fatherland now that the natives are gone and the once great land is desolate?
In other words when will those kikes admit that this fucking rapefugee crisis has jack shit to so with Syria anymore, they just wanna kill the whites.
Fuck em. God bless Bulgaria and the V4 for standing up to this bullshit. Europe belongs to Europeans. We will prevail. Deus vult.

Thank you Winter-Chan.
Make it snow lots during weekdays so I can play NEET and catch up on stuff.
Take my energy and btfo of people on the roads.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Bulgaria, you're stealing our thunder. We used to be the brutal removers a year ago and now it is you.

No hard feelings though. We'll just have to work harder to get the trophy back.

You know that those chimps get rickets and the like all the the time, even with a few hundred years of adaption they can barely cope up there lol

Is that some nice banitza?

Thank you winter-chan

More dead somalis please.

>shitskins
>people