Why is Justin Trudeau cancer ? Honest question

Hello Sup Forums. Honest question : What makes Justin Trudeau such a bad politician ?

Now, understand that I bear no love nor ill to the guy, I just want to understand Sup Forums 's point of view on his case.

Recently, I've been in a conversation with a guy from Quebec who asked me "What beef does France have with Trudeau ?", and while I grasped the concept that he was basically a Canadian Angela Merkel, I failed to think up of a specific fact to back that claim.

Now, I'm sure there's plenty, and that's why I'm turning to you for an honest opinion on the matter. You can sperg all you want on the subject, I just wish to hear your opinion, or the facts.

>Also, OP is a faggot, etc, etc...

We do this every day.
He's crashing Canada's economy with no survivors.

This.

He has been in office for a year and the only thing he has done is import more foreigners, pass a law making it discriminatory to not use peoples pronouns, pay for play with the Chinese, and spent a bunch of money on useless shit. Meanwhile, our economy is in the shitter and this faggot won't do anything to help it.

I remember his campaign saying things like "A new breed of politician'. The dude's the same as the rest of the scum in the pond.

Also, he likes to talk like he is the man, but when some muslim lunatic with a gun entered parliament, he hid in the back of the Chamber of Commons while other politicians barricaded the doors and planned for if the guy breached.

The only people who voted for Mulcair are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Trudeau.

I think it's time we mention that the Liberal party has some of the strongest political finance rules and we need to reassure Canadians of our transparency, openness, and accountability.

wtf i #GoWithTrudeau now

Wow, Mr. Trudeau, if you say so, it must be!

>implying that means you can't break them.

Once again I need to point out that the Liberal party has some of the most stringent political finance rules in the country and we ahh, we need to reassure Canadians of our ahh openness, transparency, and accountability to the Canadian people.

Keep in mind Jewdeau is mainly a Selfie PM, 99.9% of the shit he runs around pretending to be 'progressive' about he isn't, he's just another politician out to enrich his cronies and all of that shit is done for optics which he's stopped as of late because his foamy mouth liberal base caught on to his shenanigans.

So basically we have a PM who is just blowing money like the rest of them and crashing the economy

Justin, that you fella?

Is there anyone in the political pipeline that can come in and do good in the next election? Or is your best bet a maverick political outsider

Listen to me you little CIS scum. We have THE strictest political finance policies in the country, and there is LITERALLY NOTHING you can do to stop us from reassuring Canadian citizens of our accountability, openness, and transparency YOU STUPID BIGOT

Fucking lol, good posts burger

Are telling me that we have one of the strictest political finance policies in the country, and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep?

Golly gee willikers, Mr. Trudeau!

OP isn't a faggot, he is violating board rules, disrespecting our culture and mimicking, accidentally or otherwise, established spam templates.

I not only want to protect my mother, I want to assure the Canadian people that the Liberal Party as some of the toughest rules on political finance. And I want to remind the Canadian people of our openess, transparency, and accountability to them.

>He has been in office for a year and the only thing he has done is import more foreigners, pass a law making it discriminatory to not use peoples pronouns, pay for play with the Chinese, and spent a bunch of money on useless shit. Meanwhile, our economy is in the shitter and this faggot won't do anything to help it.

Honestly no one should be shocked. The country elected a kindergarten teacher as president.

As a second year Econ major I'm pretty sceptical of Trudies economic policy however he has adressed some issues within the economic landscape that a lot of my profs have been shouting for years. Whether he adressed this by accident or not he has been putting a lot of resources in public infustrucfure that really has been neglected by Harper's era. Take for example a new bridge that was built near my home city increased traffic by two lanes allowing for more than 20 billion dollars worth of goods to now travel more freely to the United States. With upgraded infustructure, more goods and workers get where they need to go faster, which in turn saves money, fuel, and most importantly time. It may seem stupid but we had a discussion about the link between commute time and failed marriages and many communities that had up to date infustructure had a healthier population. I know it may be one of Trudies advisor that made this decision but it is by far the best step in improving a damaged economy. If you have any questions about the economy just ask me I want to help clarify.

It's like that movie "Screamers" where the humanoid versions of the robots could only repeat the same phrase over and over again because they couldn't think of anything better to say.

>inb4 openness, transparency, and accountability.

What things in particular are you skeptical of? What other things were addressed?
When will the economy be good again?
How do you feel about the carbon tax?

>be substitute drama teacher
>be snow board instructor
>be prime minister
this

A lot of people including myself are skeptical of his anti energy agenda. Sure it would be nice to diversy the countries GDP but that cannot happen without the capital created by our countries energy sector. What also needs to be adressed is the growing dispute between government and workers union however I don't know that much to make a well informed opinion. The economy as a whole seems to be improving in some sectors but totalling failing in others so I believing our economy will get back on track but not anytime soon. As for the carbon tax I believe it has its pros and cons however when you start to tax the general public with carbon and not just corporations we expect something in return almost immediately. With that, I don't really see the advantages just yet so I'm not quite sure if it's usefulness.