We should no longer say "Kill Yourself"

I'm so fucking sick and tired of people not only on Sup Forums, but the entire fucking internet, telling others to kill themselves.

People throw out that insult like fucking candy. You idiots think it's just a hot meme that is totally okay. You have absolutely no idea what goes through someone's mind when they actually kill themselves.

So, I think the best way to solve this problem is to show you what it really looks like when someone kills themself.

Sup Forums, Meet 12 year old Kaitlyn. Watch what it's really like when someone as innocent as a 12 year old girl kills herself. Maybe then you faggots will stop telling others to kill themselves.

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

There is a short 10min video, but I recommend the 42min long video. Watch how depressing it is, seeing a 12 year old girl tie the rope to the tree and adjust it for her height. Watch how her mother painfully screams out in the dark for her daughter that she cannot find.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

lol. Fucking attention whore

Saw it yesterday and was surprised that it's not all over the internet already. A little sad.

I kekd

also, kys faggot

i love gore, lol op btfo, kys btw

literally kill yourself OP

KYSF

Kys pussy

>bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
KYS cuck

If I watch video will I get van?

kys xD

fpbp

also this not even in suicide women can stop being attention whores

nihlism

you should try it

blue pilled cuck

She was an hero to all

kys

I hope one of your family members commits suicide and then you come across their dead body.

Kill yourself

You newfag don't even know what bait is.

I hope you're secretly my family member and that you die

I'd totally kill myself if it wouldn't destroy my family. I tell others to kill themselves because I wish to do it myself. Also, Dota Peruvians should kill themselves. Not sorry.

Sad video yes. But this is why women should not be allowed on the internet or they should have their own internet. Your censorship is exactly what gives rise to these "extreme" comments and memes.

I fucking hate censorship.

Mátate te-te, que te mates, te-te

killing yourself isn't even bad. the only pain from killing yourself is attached to your friends and family who cared about you. it's a bad insult because it's not targeting you for that reason alone

Don't you have a wall to build?

Not recalling a time when I used it recently, I'll say this; human life is one of the cheapest commodities on this planet, there are people who need killin, and people who shouldn't breed and pass on their idiocy and shit genes.

That being said I don't say it as I'm not a heartless monster and it's a poor debate tool. It's largely admitting defeat and ones inability to formulate their own ideas.

Neck yourself

OP OP OP, what a clever one your are but not clever enough. Kill yourself.

I've tried to commit suicide 3 times.

I've also seen members of my family try to commit suicide, my grandmother being successful at it last year.

Literally kys you spineless faggot.

Nice I was looking for something to fap to thanks OP

No it´s a real suicide uploaded by the girl. Why would you be v&ed for watching this? She is clothed ffs.

The long version is quite sad though, wouldn´t recommend it unless you have existential depression and want to add to it a bit.

OP, please fucking kill yourself.

ill pass this one

Fucking diamonds thanks Sven

Time to get the lotion and settle in for a long winters fap

> that part in the video when it gets dark and the mom screams out for her daughter. Then the phone rings in the pocket of the girl hanging from a tree.

I can only imagine the horror when they found her body. That must be one of the most gut wrenching feelings. Finding your 12 year old daughter hanging from a rope 50ft from the house, with a camera that she filmed it on.

All memes aside that is really fucked up.

If some tells you to kill yourself online and you're enough of a madman to actually do it, well, then it was probably for the best

"Kill yourself" is a pretty good way to new comers to stop acting like retards.
Also, kill yourself, that video wasn't sad in the least.

Liberals constantly berate girls telling them they are worthless, worth less, and are constantly put down by this unseen unassailable force. Combined with a world that lacks purpose and is reliant on the superficial. And its no wonder that this beautiful young girl decides to commit suicide. And in such a visible fashion.

>pol is identified as a problem for the establishment
>pol is targeted with spam, bot-posting, one-posts, and, notably, suggested depression and suicide orders
>OP is beside himself with fury that pol's enemies would do this, and therefore demands that pol must pay for the actions of its attackers
This is the second time I have seen this sort of thing this week. Earlier someone was saying that pol users must be stupid because look at all the flat earth threads.

> My whole family has tried to commit suicide

Well you're a Mexican so I'm not surprised.

If you want it so much just say it...

Kys user.

I'm diamonds, thanks OP!

>You have absolutely no idea what goes through someone's mind when they actually kill themselves.
nothing if they succeed?

>tried
How do you fail at committing suicide?

Kys dipshit, back to le reddit xD

If you kill yourself, You win.

There are a lot of flat earth threads on Sup Forums though.

Also threads where people think an alien space ship is under the ice in Antarctica. Sup Forums has lots of retards on it.

OP

what are you trying to accomplish

what is the bigger picture

come out and say it directly

really speak your mind

don't use suicide as a vehicle

>existential depression and want to add to it a bit.

Legitimate advice, and I will not watch the videos. This is sickening. Is there somewhere I can read about it? Why did the poor girl do this to herself?

Not sure if this guy is intentionally trying to activate the Streisand effect or simply thinks anyone on Sup Forums might actually give a damn.

>"goodbye"

That shit was kawaii as fuck desu.

Wish she used better lighting though, so we could see her face in the end.

Thanks Kaitlyn.

kys yourself.

kill yourself, OP

fuck off OP
im suicidal and 'kys' jokes help relieve the pain

It looked like she lived in a trailer or something. Maybe she just had a shitty life. Maybe she had lots of depression.

The human brain is the most complex organism in the universe. Who knows what could drive a 12 year old girl to hang herself.

Stop being a fag and watch it.

Nice
Is this the day of the rope?

You hate suicide and thats why you were browsing bestgore and found this, right?

I really want to plough your plump milf pussy.

As someone who's gotten very close to suicide int he past:
McFucking Kill yourself

This kind of shit starts with much heavier stuff than words on an taiwanese pottery exchange bazaar.
Some people just have a mind that processes things differently. To a girl like that the words "No thank you" and "fucking kill yourself" are identical.

We don't need to pussify society to prevent shit like this. We need better awareness of the behavioral patterns. Chances are her parents had many chances to save her but either didn't notice or didn't care.

kys faggot

>implying
When I say kill yourself I mean kill yourself
I get that your a newfag but you should realize the people you are keeping company are the same people that have convinced people to kill themselves so they could watch on live stream. Now fuck off and actually shoot yourself in the head your faggot.

Watch the full 42min video.

Honestly if you can watch the full 42min video and not feel any emotion whatsoever, you're most likely a psychopath.

Being able to emotionally relate to other humans is a basic characteristic of human nature. If you don't feel any emotion, then you're basically a Chinese person.

End yourself.

>You have absolutely no idea what goes through someones mind when they actually kill themselves
I do
>Meet 12 year old Kaitlin
It looks like she did it wrong, the rope isn't supposed to choke you out, if you do it proper it should instantly break your neck while you fall.

You must be new here

This is a bastion of free speech

There are no safe spaces in the real world

If the stove burns don't touch it

Go away

Hoyaaaa ping ping ching chong

kill yourself faggot

I wholeheartedly and unironically agree.

Best wishes everyone.

Well, one was when I tried to jump from my roof my whole body collapsed and I started vomiting. Almost like my body didn't want to go yet. Good thing it was at 3am so no one saw me.

I remember my mother trying to stab herself and several family members trying to immobilize her.

My sister running around with her wrists slashed, screaming "what have I done?"

My father once told me that he wanted to kill himself but then there would be no one here to support us. Never saw him cry before.

Yeah, I come from a family of suicidal maniacs. I used fantazise about it but then I remember that since I'm going to die anyways, why prolong it. Now I just imagine myself getting run over, killed by a psycho, overdosing on drugs, more accidental stuff.

She's probably going to become a local ghost legend and haunt the shit out of that tree

I've seen suicide images from Sup Forums and Sup Forums for a long time. Yeah, it's sad. But honestly, there's worse stuff out there.
also, 我是中国人。

>I say kill yourself ironically lol xd
leave

the bottom-right pics (of the chink eating) are an artist's (((art))) and not actual chink dim sum yum cha

Who the fuck browses bestgore.com and gets offended by people using the phrase "kill yourself"?

Your morals are a fucking sham my man.

This is what I've been saying forever. Especially when a person here shares something about themselves like their job or something and people make fun of them. Its not cool.

you triggerd nigger
kys

>be edgy
>posts anime picture

Not surprised

>If you don't feel any emotion, then you're basically a Chinese person.

it means you have autism,,,

Thread
> OP kill yourself

A large amount of the humans in this world live in worse conditions than her. It's true that the human brain is so unimaginably complex - but it makes me wonder...

I can't. I can look at disgusting gore but this is something I cannot watch, it hurts me just to think about it. A young, innocent person ending their life willfully is so disturbing and hard to understand it scares me

Girl was more brave than any of you edgy faggots. Takes balls to do that...much less to shitpost anonymously

"Live and suffer" doesn't sound as edgy, though.

I can relate. I hope things somehow can get better.

>You have absolutely no idea what goes through someone's mind when they actually kill themselves.

We shall return to "Enjoy your AIDS."

>innocent
Bro, she probably had a shitty life or had really bad judgement. So, just give it a watch knowing that your life will never be that bad and you have a chance at becoming a better person.

>using meme words like "edgy"
>incorrectly calls a manga image an "anime picture"

Not surprised.

survival of the fittest,i know what is like to one day just break and cry and want to end it.
strong people fight against whatever comes their way and thrive
weak ass bitches kill themselves

>kys no one cares about your feelings.

What picture is that? I want to say its the fall of Sodom and Gomorrah

requesting webm of the highlights. I'm not going to watch 40 minutes of shit just for the sudoku event. For the same reason I don't watch reruns of a match because I already know the outcome.

42 min version is awesome thanks op she was so pretty what a waste

You're still alive to build that wall which is all that matters. But really, it's nice you realize that suicide is pointless considering we'll die anyways. Godspeed mi amigo de la frontera de sur.

>it's a poor debate tool. It's largely admitting defeat and ones inability to formulate their own ideas.
Its a debate enhancer. Being mean spices up the argument and gets people personally invested in the argument. You might think this is bad but its good. A person not personally invested won't change their mind as they will move on with their day thinking well i guess we just have different opinions on the matter. If you get someone personally invested in an argument they get angry every time you dismantle their argument. The angry person will feel defeated. Keep this up and he will naturally shift towards your side to not feel so defeated.

This; the sentiment is nice but sometimes enemies need to be legitimately told to fuck off and die. Maybe he is saying if we keep devaluing life so easily we won't be making ourselves or the world a better place?

Are you expecting me to know the difference of anime and manga?

Not surprised.

>I'm so fucking sick and tired of people not only on Sup Forums, but the entire fucking internet, telling others to kill themselves.

>I hope one of your family members commits suicide

Is this not just a little bit hypocritical?

I can't make it through the video.
Once she puts the rope around her neck and starts crying and apologizing it's just too much for me.
Sup Forums has really let itself go.