WOMEN LIKE RAPE

They just don't want to admit it.

Dominant men is what women crave but society teaches em it's bad. That's why they marry Jon Boring and betray him with Tyrone Longcock who is treating them like shit.

>flag
I'll take your word for it. Your country has experienced a lot of rape

We crave dominant men, not rape moron

post your flabby tits yank poof

This is one of these things where being red pilled on the subject means you realize one doesnt exist entirely without the other, at least no on a societal scale.

The more woman value dominance over her, rather than dominance over society, the more shes gonna get violent brutes.

that's the problem with being turned on by rape and dominant men, you can't really ever be raped by a dominant man because you actually really want it

it sucks

>The more woman value dominance over her, rather than dominance over society, the more shes gonna get violent brutes.
maybe in brazil, but in the US that's not the case

Let's rephrase to "rough sex initiated by the male spontaneously" you pc bitch.

Bullshit. I've only been with one girl that didn't want to be thrown over the bed and fucked. That girl had hangups about sex though.

The reason being, they like the idea of being taken by force. They just want it on their terms. But that doesn't change the psychological underpinnings of the desire. They desire a man who isn't going to take no for an answer - and because they desire him, they're not going to say no anyway.

That's the thing. They want to be raped by a man they desire. But since they desire him, it can never be rape. But that doesn't change the fact that they do want to be raped.

More like many of us would like to be ravaged by men we deem attractive while we are horny. Conditions of
1. Attractiveness
2. We are horny at the time
must first be met

No one wants an ugly fuck to rape them. That's why rape fantasy and roleplay exists, because the two conditions are met and it's in the context of consensual relationship.

Men telling each other that women like rape, you're retard user.

May your dick be forever dry and wither away with your German heritage

Exactly why women don't want to be raped. You proved my point

KUK has spoken. All praise KUK.

But they do. They just want to be raped by a hot, assertive man who doesn't give a fuck whether they consented or not.

>No one wants an ugly fuck to rape them
no shit, I wasn't talking about ugly men.

>attractive
>horny at the same time
that second one is bullshit, it can be hot for a guy (who is attractive) to initiate sexual activity even when I'm not turned on. That he would keep going and force me to submit to his will is the sexy part there

tbqh consensual nonconsent is the only way I can get off

this desu. if it were some ugly fuck I'd sue him for every penny he was worth

Our biological imperative directs us to choose our mate and select only the fittest. We want to choose who gets to rape us and thus it's not rape. We are not biologically driven to be mounted by betas

Initiating would probs make me horny on top of arousal predicated on him being attractive. Thus the second condition is met

This is just perfect.

>Please treat me like shit when I want you too but don't make me ask for it that would be soo beta.

Girl, you are so fucked in the head you don't even need to be raped.

Right. I want my dick sucked. That is true. I do not want my dick sucked by a ape-looking nigger woman. But that doesn't change the general statement that I want my dick sucked.

If some fat ghetto trash nigger came up and offered to suck it. I would say fuck off. But you couldn't logically conclude that I didn't want my dick sucked based on that alone.

The same goes with rape. Women generally want to be raped. They just want to choose the man to do it.

Did you just figure out women are irrational? Congrats beta

I guess, but I'd at least get turned on by pretending that I didn't want it so he'd get even rougher

how is that in any way fucked? I want a man who will act like a man without needing a fucking grill to tell him what to do

but that's different

> Choose the man to do it
Exactly, but that makes it not rape

I've had countless women. Never once did I date one that said, be more gentle.

Well. Except for the one Chinese girl who said, oiyooo too big, too big.

Cute, this bitch thinks she's somehow less degenerate for this.

Consent has nothing to do with rape. That's just some feminist bullshit you're swallowing. Rape is when a man grabs you and fucks you and won't let you go even if you try.

Consent is a social construct.

> consensual non-consent
Basically

Some women just don't know what they really want. Sometimes, you just need to go in there, and grab that pussy. She'll thank you later.

awesome
>create thread about women wanting to be raped
>hope for butthurt femanons
>two potential femanons reply agreeing
>try to justify it

my thesis stands. you want to be raped.

Not exactly
They like to have sex without any responsibility for said sex.

They want the man to do the approaching and all the work so they can later claim he "made" her do it and pretend she is pure as the driven snow.

This is the same reason some of them get absolutely shitfaced in clubs and bars, so that if they get some action they can claim it's not thier fault.

What would you do about a man you were really attracted to, he showed attraction back but also didn't bendover backwards to try and fuck you.

He basically says "I find you attractive but due to our conflicting schedules its rare for us to see each other"

What you just move onto another guy?

there's a difference between wanting something and getting it. I want to get raped by a handsome attractive man. Just because I would enjoy it wouldn't make it not rape.

The closest I've been able to get is dating guys who have rape fantasies, and even though that means I haven't been raped it doesn't mean I don't want to be raped

cuck

>a cannuck acting like he knows shit

shut up achmed nobody gives a shit or wants you to rape them

you fucking a woman is always rape because nobody could be that mentally damaged to want a fucking monkey like you

there is a difference between bending over backwards and just going for it. in your situation, the guy wouldn't change his schedule but make you change yours or fuck you when you're already exhausted because all he cares about is getting his dick wet.

Okay that's fair. I'm going out on a limb and assuming you're actually female. What you said actually made me feel a bit better about some shit that just happened. Thanks.

What kind of pol going woman would post her tits like a whore?

Do you want blue pilled normie whores here?

Ok, it's wrong.
The illusion of women wanting rape comes from their efforts of living with lack of test. Lower test - more insecurities, self-doubt, prone to making desicions based on emotions etc.
This anxiety sits at the core of psyhe, as libido does.
What woman really wants, is to get rid of doubt regading concequences of consent. One of ways of dealing with doubt she'll enjoy it is finding a man who proves she'll enjoy sex. The only way to prove she'll enjoy it when she is too insecure to consent is what you call "rape", but it's not a rape in any way, since the goal is getting satisfaction despite the doubts of such possibility.
More confident women aren't ruled by this fuckery, hence don't enjoy any idea of rape.

what?

> Country being raped by akbar
> Convinces self women want rape
> Longs to be a dhimmi eunach in akbar's

I was quite surprised to find out females actually browse this board

>wew KAd

You generally only find rape in anime/manga for girls. They love reading it for some reason.

it's so pathetic that you have all of this saved on your computer lol

this is why the Jews already won.

?

Reading that turned me on. I think it's just that most guys are betas and don't know how to properly dominate and fuck a woman into submission

>says she wants to get raped
>says it's not rape
>1 =/= 1
Female "logic" everyone

show your nipples (w/ today's date) or get the fuck out of my board

PC culture ensures that women wont find white guys attractive bc they're so fucking cucked

like how cucked do you have to be to save pics of other men getting cucked to reassure yourself and make yourself feel better about being a beta loser?

>i don't know how to read: the post

If she wants it it's not rape
rape paradox

> make yourself feel better about being a beta loser?

woman, post a pic of your tits (w/ today's date) or get your sag-bags the FUCK out of my board.

the men are talking here.

so it's only rape if she does not find you attractive

WOMEN LOGIC EVERYONE! *CHEER*

Plot twist: 'Jon Boring' used to have a wild and untamed instinct who would dominate the living shit out of any female...Until society smashed him to bits and made him conform to (((ideals)))

Moral: men are not allowed act like true men in a civillized society and just because men in 3rd world shitholes are, doesn't mean we are incapable of such behaviours. So fuck off with your shit, OP

how is that illogical?

the ideal is Jon Boring in the streets, Tyrone Longcock in the sheets

Rape me plz

6/10

would suck on.

It's only rape if you're not a white alpha American with a thick cock

Your dedication to this thread is appreciated.

Remember truth bomb anons warning, women destroy civilizations.

This FEMANON is probably redpilling more of you than a week on pol. She's telling you. Now you know.

>it's only rape if she doesn't want to fuck you
FTFY

>downward nip

What if you wind up having sex with a guy and he doesn't have a big cock? Is it rape?

you're a good girl.

now, i know you own something round and hard like pic related. lie on your back and ease just the tip of it into your body. not all the way in, just a little.

You're right and you're wrong as well.
Women want to be made to do things, they want a man who is going places and who will take them along they need structure and the strength in a man that will impose this structure.
This translates in the bedroom to wanting to be lead and to follow, you don't have to violently rape a woman, take her hand, look in her eyes be brave when you want to make a move.
For us men we like women who are happy, cute, youthful and free like a bird.
Western civilisation may not have always allowed a woman the vote but it's always been the kindest on women becuase we're civilised mate don't be so offended by their betrayal of our society and celebration of our downfall that you look at them like the enemy they just can't reason like us, women just want a man who will go for it when he feels like it basically but that doesn't mean they want a man who will keep pushing after being told no.
Come on man this isn't who are as a people, we don't belive in raping women do we?

No just pathetic

you know the other chick in this thread has much better tits than you.

I mean, you say that, but he fucked you, he dominated you, you are are out of his way now. Its all about the chase for guys. Once we get what we want its done.

Like one of these?

hey at least I'm not a whore who'd post her tits on a vietnamese cavepainting messageboard

it's still sad. it's like meeting a manlet with a nice car. sure he has a nice car but you can't help but feel just a little bit sorry for him

Yes but he fucked you, he WON. I don't know how you can call a winner pathetic.

Jesus.

Did he end up telling his family?

Women's sex toys look like torture kits and men's look like anatomy kits.
Also that's degenerate.

really? special olympic winners are winners but they're almost as pathetic as you are

She's messing with you mate.

yes, the long purple one in the middle, under the Hitatchi.

>literally whoring yourself out on the Internet for (you)s

You should move to Germany for some 'cultural enrichment' after that kys

>thata black dildo

Lmao white girls are so fucking pethetic, No wonder white bois are dating asian chicks in droves.

you're less than a whore. you're nothing. nobody. alone and unloved.

>that collection
So how come you can't get dicked by a real man?

wow redpill
Underrated
>this is women's psychology in a nutshell

>femanon here

Good thing we aren't talking about the special Olympics and we're talking about the simple yes or no of "did he fuck you"

If yes - guy won
If no - guy didn't win, and is pathetic.

>this much projection

male logic lol

> Real man
Have you looked around lately? Real men are hard to find

They only like rape when Chad does it.

t. rapist waiting trial

It's not just dominant men. Women want to be desired. They want to feel like a man absolutely cannot control himself, that all logical thought is out the window, and he is willing to risk himself greatly in order to have her.

It's really fucked up. I read a couple of books on female desire a while back to try and help me understand women more, and I'm telling you guys, that was one fuck of a red pill.

>Have you looked around lately? Real men are hard to find

Why don't you date/fuck a non white man? White males see you as used goods.

All my dildos are purple or tan
I don't think masturbating is degenerate... that's dumb. You probably would like to return to a time when most women haven't experienced an actual orgasm so that you can get by with your mediocre three thrust grunt routine and then roll over and go to sleep

>"empowered" woman says she can't find a real man
Wow, women act like fucking memes all the time

This.

Women are fucked up little girls who want to be dominated by daddy, but they'll never admit it, because muh feminism, and really need men to be the aggressor in bed because they can't be a slut either.

Nip = whoring self?
Yeah ok

sauce

This is so fucking depressing, poor guy.

I'm bi and have a gf that fucks me harder than most guys. So I'm doing just fine, thx. I'm not settling for betas

This

Achmed shut up