From the headlines, it seems Trump voters are already regretting their decision...

From the headlines, it seems Trump voters are already regretting their decision. Kinda reminds me of how brexit voters really regret theirs.

Seems there's a pattern here, of useful idiots falling for right-wing populism. How about we actually educate ourselves on history and realise that right-wing populism ALWAYS fails? From Hitler to Mussolini, Trump to Brexit, it always causes death, destruction and the collapse of a nation. There is literally no argument against this fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/11/16/brexit-uk-economy-joblessness-low/
bbc.com/news/business-36956418
theguardian.com/business/2016/oct/04/britain-fastest-growing-g7-economy-imf-international-monetary-fund-brexit-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're only fucking with you. We regret nothing. We have realized that to defeat our enemy we must drip vile poison into his ear. So. You get poison now. Want to know the truth? We intend to vivisect you alive.

why is bacon on the wall

>From the headlines
There's your problem

>brexit voters really regret theirs
>falling for (((remain))) media

moslem protection

>if the Jewish liberal media claims it ,it's surely true

Don't regret shit troll. Cry harder it's thrilling to see you guys squirm and try to undermine the loss from the bench. Sit down, it's our turn at bat

Tragic isn't it. If only someone from the left could stand in front of these people and communicate the issues in a way that would influence them to change their minds and vote for responsible governments. I guess such a thing is completely impossible, considering how the media put forth every effort to stop Trump and Brexit and failed miserably.

>from the headlines
you're clueless, fuck off
I'm sure brexit voters feel pretty much the same way

GUMMO!

Just like the headlines said trump wouldn't win.

>headlines are written by trump voters

Brexit has been a fucking disaster, no matter what the deluded leave shills on this board tell you.

The £pound is now worthless. Our economy is tanking. Government is a mess. Negotiations will take decades. It's an absolute shambles, and to top it all off, the pensioners who voted for it will be dead before we actually leave, leaving the young people who voted to remain left to pick up the pieces of this god-forsaken country (if there's anything left)

You're talking out of your arse son. No-one here regrets voting to leave the EU. The people don't want more immigration and they certainly dont want to be ruled by a marxist regime in fucking Europe. Past your bedtime my boy, off to bed.

Just like all these people who are regretting brexit right?

>1 post by this ID
>makes completely false allegations
>this thread is a shill thread
>don't reply
>if you must, sage

>We intend to vivisect you alive.
>Vivisect alive
Pleonasm.

>loses election
>B-but it's unfair! We won the popular vote! RIOT RIOT #NOTMYPRESIDENT!!
>Do a re-count of the votes! DO ONE NOW!
>What? Trump still had the majority?! Electoral College is unfair and must be dismantled!
>The Russians hacked the election, that's the
ONLY reason Trump won!
>H-Hehe, dumb Trump supporters! I bet they all regret their votes, h-hah!

Even BBC is rolling back their doomsday claims you fucking twit. The UK is even overperforming in general, establishing itself based on its own product solidly rather than EU propping up the pound

kek

We need Nige as PM not some mutton dressed as... well... mutton

The alternative was Hillary goddamn Clinton. If they had run a partially white dog turd against her I still wouldn't regret my decision.

>hillary has 98% to win, says cnn
>trump voters still claiming to vote for trump even after CNN says they have 2% to win
>haha drumpfkins voting even though they lose!
>Hillary won the presidency even after losing!
>trump voters regret not voting for hillary since it turns out, finds out CNN by asking people in california

Woah its almost as if they were writing complete bullshit all along!

I haven't felt this good in years actually.

>Not getting into stupid war with Russia
>$50 billion tech investment from Japan
>~1,000 carrier jobs staying
>Crying libtards all over internet, showing everyone that didn't already know the full extent of their completely immature hypocrisy.

He's not even in office yet and I'm already tired of winning

is that bacon taped to the wall?

>from the headlines
Pew actually did a poll on this.

1% of Trump's fans regret their vote
4% of Hillary's do so.

Go fuck yourself retard. Shitty bait threads like this have ruined this place.

>leaving the young people who voted to remain left to pick up the pieces of this god-forsaken country (if there's anything left)

you mean the young people who didnt vote and instead just complained about the result on social media afterwards?

>The £pound is now worthless. Our economy is tanking. Government is a mess. Negotiations will take decades.

Oh how I would love sources on any of these.

It's vagina bacon

>I'm already tired of winning
You're gonna win, and then you're gonna win some more. No breaks!

>Trashing Hitler as an argument
Sage

How much are you paid?

lel

>from the headlines
Provide ONE (1) that is not from fake news such as:
>huffpost
>washpost
>salon
>NYT
Snaggle-toothed retard.

look around you, deluded brexiteer scum

>hey, you transvestite lesbian junkie fuck
>post a headline to our garbage website so we can reference it
>k, thanx gutter whore
>oh look what Michael Moore just tweeted

>The £pound is now worthless
It's not worthless, it just dropped a bit and started rising again, calm the fuck down
>Our economy is tanking
No it isn't, it has grown.
>Government is a mess.
They always were.

fortune.com/2016/11/16/brexit-uk-economy-joblessness-low/

> regreting their decisions

Nobody really regrets anything so far because nothing has really happened yet.
Wait 2 years to trully perceive the brexit's outcome, then make an opinion about it.
Same goes to Trump. He's not even in the office yet. Also, do not think that news headlines are the exact mirror of reality like a blue pilled retard pl0x.

>From the headlines, it seems Trump voters are already regretting their decision. Kinda reminds me of how brexit voters really regret theirs.

This is odd! All the Trump supporters and even all of the on-the-fence Trump supporters I know have been quite happy so far with what Trump is doing.

This is just like Brexit though where all the angst about the vote is only in the press.

The same bunch who were lying their asses off about Trump during the election are now claiming that Trump supporters are regretting their choice.

Really activates my almonds...

Interesting. How does vagina bacon differ from beef curtains?

This is OP outside his estate housing block

What stage of grief is this? Denial?
> according to the headlines
That are so prominent, you couldn't post link or find any?

I'm so glad the salt mines come to us now.

The headlines? Have you learned nothing user I didn't even vote for Trump but I support him

everyone on Sup Forums should watch gummo
i think harmony's brand of surrealism would appeal to many of you

Even if this was all true, at least the kebabs can't come and rape your women as they please.

No you're right, everything is fine except for the fact that they've chased away all investors and their money is worthless.

I only saw my bedroom.

The pound is the lowest it's been for 30 years

Where is the evidence for this?

>and their money is worthless

Still stronger than the Canadian dollar, m8.

>Britain will be fastest growing G7 economy this year, says IMF

theguardian.com/business/2016/oct/04/britain-fastest-growing-g7-economy-imf-international-monetary-fund-brexit-vote

>The pound is the lowest it's been for 30 years
Try 3 years you melodramatic cuck.

WWII caused YUUUUGE investment into computers and generally huge leaps forward in technological progress which we still benefit immensely from to this day.

Divisive populism is like strenuous exercise for civilization as a whole. It's unpleasant while it lasts but the rewards are great.

>average slav dinner setting

Voted for Brexit and Trump here, no regerts

>tfw when someone is making everything great again

Hes Not even in Office yet, dude. >Muh regret is Not a Thing right now

Ever consider that your ex-PM got strong armed into letting it happen just so he could get reelected?

Something must've been there.