Voting for your own death

>Voting for your own death

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

money.cnn.com/video/news/economy/2017/01/02/obamacare-coal-black-lung-benefits-trump-repeal-kentucky.cnnmoney/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lKx26ve1H8
youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0
americanprogress.org/issues/economy/news/2016/12/07/294368/how-tom-price-can-help-donald-trump-cut-social-security-medicare-and-medicaid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CNN
Sage

>white
>too dumb to sage

coal country here, that would be pretty fucked up.
Black lung is one of the things coal companies lie about too.

The republican platform this entire election was repeal obamacare and reduce medicaid and medicare. It was never a secret. These poor, stupid, inbred, backwoods motherfuckers literally voted for their own death. But hey, at least they got to see liberals meltdown on twitter first, right?

Well the liberal platform was to take away what is sometimes literally the only job in the area.. so fuck everyone.

Eat shit and die elitist scum.

No Trump was going to amend the parts of Obama Care that let insurance firms jack up premiums 5 fold and rename it to spite the democrats.

Stupid thread. Media still playing its anti Trump game and pushing "poor whites are stupid narrative" that we Brexiteers have been experiencing since June.

Trump will not bite the hand that fed him.

>take job which you know is bad for your health
>hey my health is declining!
>????

The liberal platform was to retrain the coal workers to work in new energy sectors. Coal is dead. Blaming the government for the death of coal is like blaming the government for shutting down all the VCR factories and telegraph stations too.

The coal industry was dying on its own because of natural gas, and even if it was kept on life support, automation would keep most of the workers from getting stable work anyway. The liberal platform was to let it die off while retraining the existing workers for other fields that won't kill them with black lung disease. Now these people are stuck with a dying industry that's taking them down with it.

Exactly. I'm glad you understand. Those liberals are pretty dumb dumb

>GOP tells coal miners that they will eliminate their health benefits
>Coal miners vote for GOP anyway
>Coal miners are upset when they lose their health benefits that GOP told them they would eliminate
>Finding humor in a group of people being THIS stupid makes me elitist scum

Admit it, it's actually pretty funny.

see how stupid my countrymen are? it's so sickening isn't it?

I'd be more okay with Obamacare if it just helped bring down costs for those people who worked in hazardous work environments.

But I think my ridiculous premiums subsidize 500 pound land whales with diabetes playing video games on YouTube more than them.

Youre not understanding.
start at 24:40, I think this is the part I was looking for.
youtube.com/watch?v=3lKx26ve1H8

Their platform was "were going to put alot fo miners out of business" or something along that line.
youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0
She clearly says "were going to put alot of coal miners and coal companies out of business", last I checked, there were not alot of jobs in "renewable energy" that shit automates itself. What are the coal miners going to do, peddle to turn the fans on a turbine or run buckets back to the top of a Hydro-Electric Turbine?
see video in top reply.

I'm a republican and I'm here to tell you that coal is dead and it's time to move on. Stop clinging to the past.

I have fuck all to do with coal, but Im telling you its going nowhere anytime soon.

Good.
Fuck these welfare queens.

Trump is the best president ever.

/thread

I also voted trump.
Fuck welfare burgers.

>welfare queens
>taking it out on hard working people
This will not affect welfare queens. Only working people get black lung.

Also what cuck state are you from to harbor that much hatred?

Kentucky

>2017
>black lung

masks are for pussies amiright

fake news

>go into coal mine
>breathing black soot 10 hours a day for 40 years
Why is there coal in my lungs Sup Forums?

If they are working why dont they have insurance? why do they need niggercare(tm)?

>cnn
Not clicking that garbage, give me a real news source like RT.

Dont know, it might be shitty insurance.
obongo care costs a shit ton of money per month, I dont think anyone who isnt working would have it.

I'm an ironic-republican and I'm here to tell you that you have shit for brains. The vast, overwhelming majority of poor and rural people in the world use coal. Only recently has China even tried to remove coal use. There are other places in the world than USA, and your idea of less-efficient = "dead" is retarded. Stop clinging to your cognitive dissonance.

Thanks CNN for raising this concern. Trump will now make sure these things remain with Trumpcare

I am guessing you do not understand health insurance in America in RL.

Go upstairs and ask your parents to explain it to you so that you do not look like suck a dumb-ass on Sup Forums.

>Coal is dead

Are you retarded?

Said the white cuck

>implying this was a problem BEFORE nugger care
Thanks Obonga

>let
>5 fold

>But hey, at least they got to see liberals meltdown on twitter first, right?

yeah. it was worth it

t. coalminer

>But I think my ridiculous premiums subsidize 500 pound land whales with diabetes playing video games on YouTube more than them.

so you don't like insurance?

"excuse me, Miner ? would it suck if Trump left out black lung coverage after repealing obamacare
"yes it would.. but i don't"
"and there you have it folks.. the miners here are having second thoughts about trump"

>CNN
come back without a fake news source

im getting a new job in coal industry. should be good, senpai. black lung is for pussies.

It gets worse.

americanprogress.org/issues/economy/news/2016/12/07/294368/how-tom-price-can-help-donald-trump-cut-social-security-medicare-and-medicaid/

It really amazes how fucking dumb Republicans can be. It's a party that has a lot of idiots and a lot of really smart people at the same time.

CNN has been running nonstop propaganda about Obamacare lately, its clear that they are manipulating their stories for the insurance companies that control them.