Why do women talk like this?

why do women talk like this?

It's womansplaining.

They think it makes them sound smart and above men when they try to talk down to someone through writing.

she's thinking she's "witty" by making Trump sound like he just learned something. Every liberal does this, and I mean EVERY liberal

This

/thread

>When you read her timeline and realize she has been doing this everyday since Donald won

These kikes really have lost the plot

Not in person.

Being condescending? It's in our nature to undermined.

Post your tits or gtfo you stupid yank cunt

You meaning nagging.

Who decided to allow women on Twitter?

>"Sweety"
>"Angel"

It means she's a passive-aggressive cunt.

So that buzzfeed will write an article on how this brave twitter user DESTROYED/ANNIHILATED that fucking bigot.

Seriously- since that one article where they just showcased some leftist's lengthy ranting tweets, similarly formatted tweets have become more and more prevalent.

cuntsplaining

Man Trumps twitter is going to be fucking baller when he is president. The liberals literally have nothing now, they are reduced to commenting and liking each others tweets on his account haha. It is glorious.

kek

(((Who))) do you think?

To be a condescending piece of shit, which goes lovely with elitist views

Yep.

Also, you just need to talk down to them (they want you to) and talk to them like they're stupid (they are) and they'll throw a tantrum but eventually shut up.

Cuntspeak

This condescending cunt enrages me

Why do women talk?

Yep, its an attempt to be patronizing. also fpbp

umm, sweety, isnt it passed your bed time?

they are all the same, you learn to not give a shit

Na my aussi brother. It is Cuntfussing.

I saw her account earlier today. She's completely obsessed with Trump. It also shows why late night shows are so awful now if these are the people they're hiring as writers.

She is a complete fraud. She talks like that to belittle the person she responds to. If you see her on twitter reply in the exact same fashion and watch as she shuts the fuck up.

They have this absurd belief that by talking to someone like they are a child it makes them look intelligent.

Ironically I mostly see it done by women with no children.

Maybe it's some psychological thing. Like because they don't have one of their own they feel the need to compensate for their failure as a women by correcting everyone like children.

Exactly.

Once they retort back with "yeah but you're still a virgin" or anything that relates to women being nothing more than for sex, you know you won.

It's especially better when it's a feminist who does this. Talk down to them even harsher and explain to them what they just said and what it implies (women = only good for sex and making babies ((they are))) and they will go full blown Chernobyl meltdown.

a meme is born

Nioce

Because it pisses betas like you off.

I don't think you win by talking like that.

Womansplaining.

Stop pretending to be a girl. Its just pathetic and revolting

Fucking drumpf tards
trade between the US and China isnt one sided
we get fucking cheap shit yo while the Chinese get fucked in the ass

This is some complete nobody who probably has no understanding of foreign policy or international trade telling a billionaire businessman and president-elect that he's an idiot and doesn't know what he's talking about

Someone needs to do something about this bitch. She does this on every single one of his tweets and thinks it's cute.

because females are inferior stupid AND dumb.
I am a white western christian straight male btw. before some jew in disguise scream AHMED BTFO

cuntfussing

its cuntdescending language

GET'ER TRUMP

This. Smart women don't try to be passive aggressive and instead hit the issues head on. Women who know they are inferior talk like that

Passive aggression at its finest. My ex was a master of this and the guilt trip. Pushed it too hard though so I eventually stopped giving a fuck after a few weeks and broke up with her

"you dont sound like a president"
>wins election

Cuz they get wet from trumps tweet and scream "muh vagina"

>"Sweetie"
pretty fucking cheeky there m8

They think it makes them smart and cool when in reality it just shows they have mentality of a child

Nice digits desu

I admire their ability for word play. Only a woman can find a way to reword literally nothing into multiple tweets.

Aww, you sweeties in this thread can't take a little condescension from a woman. Oh honey, your fragile egos must be so delicate. Ohhhh, cuties gettin' their feewings hurwt when a woman knows more about international policy than the president elect :'(

Ohh, poor darlings. Wittle fwagile men can't handle a strong woman.

Autism

Vagsplaining

this shows how much she is triggered and assblasted by Trump. Its natural for humans to use nicknames like these you can sense the butthurt.

It's kinda sad because she's so used to beta males

This kinda condescending shit works on them, but even if he were listening it has no effect on dudes who have absolutely no want or need of her vagina

she want to tell him that she hates him but he's her president elect so she cant

>if you beat your enemies in an arguement, they win
fuck off trudeau

The easiest way to counter anything like this is to thank them for their kind words. It drives them up a wall and makes them think you're a lot stupider than you actually are.

Anyone that acts intellectually superior is not actually intellectually superior.

kek, very good, lad. I enjoyed that

ur statement about females is true even if ur a kike

It seems women learned from the leaves.

What a great idea! Thank you, based user!! I can see this becoming a popular approach!!!

she's extremely triggered

he can say, thanks for your comment, i will keep it in mind

China puts a 25% tariff on us. We put nothing.
China heavily subsidizes their industries then dumps their product in the US to undermine US Industry. Its not fair. China has systematically dismantling US productivity for years

Her and Justin Hendrix spend their entire day replying to Trump the second he puts out a tweet.

Also she's very aggressive towards Mike because muh gay rights

these post beginning with "sweetie" or "honey" are always the dumbest shit

theyre always multipart and theyre under every one of his tweets

Remember that samantha bee episode with the Trump surpporters who were all well dressed,spoken and behaved?
They had one black trump guy on and Sam just turned it up wo 11 with shit like
" awww,you are so cute and unique "
meaning being a well educated nig is rare enough that his views did not matter and talked to him like a fucking toddler...Fucking bitch,I wanted to kill her right then.

cant fucking stand her. we honestly just need to turn the tables on the social justice shit and show how much white liberals actually just see minorities as their pets

And of course, she's a fuckin' kike.

test

I don't think it is possible for them to see how badly she treated him based on race and if you pointed it out to her she would do that confused head shake thing,godfuckingdamn this shit pisses me off and I ain't even black,just felt bad for the guy.

she upset he the president and he does as he pleases.

they'll never get over it, they'll be calling him unpresidential until the end, even though he defines presidentiability now.

The best