Tfw my aunts/uncles called me a "traidor de la raza" for voting for Trump on thanksgiving

>tfw my aunts/uncles called me a "traidor de la raza" for voting for Trump on thanksgiving
>tfw non-white
How does one become an Honorary Aryan? All my life I've been spoonfed to be proud of my "Mexican heritage" even though I was born in the U.S.

My brother,my dad,and I are the only legals in our family. I'm currently trying to find a way to anonymously get the rest deported in a way it doesn't seem like I tipped off the authorities.

That sucks user. Deporting your own family is pretty cold blooded but they do sound like shitty people.

Yeah I put my nation before myself and my family.

Tenés que volver

Orale USA, homes!

So your "Hispanic"
You live in America
So unless you want an insane nothing nation of perpetual mass immigration (Mexico etc is TINY in comparison to where the real immigration is going to come from) You should vote in the interests of NATION.

America needs someone better than Trump, someone a bit more old-school, but whatever.

Hispanics are essentially part of the "American race" You can be proud of both. Just don't let people use it as a tool to attack other Americans to the benefit of the super rich and their social engineering schemes.

Just say: I'm American and i don't buy into the race baiting. "Hispanics" are being abused in Mexico, when they cross the border and in America. Quality of life. Values. Meaning.

Damn that's some patriotic shit OP respect and the whole honorary Aryan thing is a meme just work hard start a family don't be a degenerate and vote for family oriented policies

I declare you honorary aryan.

Rise, and protect your home.

>you have to go back

>How does one become an Honorary Aryan?
You need a "Hitler Seal of approval". Saddly for you, only Hitler can concede honorary aryan certificates.

>I'm currently trying to find a way to anonymously get the rest deported in a way it doesn't seem like I tipped off the authorities.
That makes no sense. You will betray your own blood because you want to be accept by strangers?

You can stay but the rest have to go back.

Dude if you want to get your family deported just tip off ICE before a big family meet up but unless one of them has a warrant or about to commit a crime they won't really care

he's gotta send them back first

Stop trying to fit in, we will only hate you more.

Not by strangers,by Americans.Leftists,non-patriots,and faggots aren't American. Even if I was white I would still not fall for the ethno nationalism meme.

>Literally calling your own family "race traitor"
>Hurr nazis are bad

If you really succeed in deporting them, you're an honorary Aryan in my book, if that's worth anything

This is why he IS an Honorary Aryan

good job op

>Aryan
>"We"

Pick one, you disgusting Swede

You're like that hunchback from 300, except you chose the right side.

Im a mestizo too and i suggest that you not listen to these idiotic ethno nationalists because nationalism is a collectivist ideology that takes away your individualisn.Become an anti tribalist minarchist libertarian so that one day we can destroy all forms of collectivism.

You dont need approval from the whites, you are not inferior than them

Then I pick Aryan, seeing as I actually am one - you disgusting dago mix-breed north-africano anglonigger :)

You tell them if they dont like Trump they can fuck off back to mexico cause youre a proud american

You aren't even white, I am Aryan

>Netherlands
>Aryan
Holy fuck that's funny.

>Even if I was white I would still not fall for the ethno nationalism meme.
So what nationalism even means? What's the point in trying to be accepted by people that has nothing to do with you, except the fact that they have been born in the same country as you?
You have nothing to do with what America built.

I actually think the first americans would agree with me. They usually praised anglo-saxons

Swedes are a top tier example of the aryan race

Did you encourage the hunchback in the other thread to enlist?

Unfortunately, there's nothing funny about Sweden

>Aryan Race meme
Can we just stop forcing this meme, please?
Germans and Swedes are Aryan, and they fucked up what was left for them to fuck up.
Sigismund III Wasa couldn've conquer Russia, but NOPE, his daddy issues were important.
As for Germany - just look at pic related.

Aryan Blood - Blood of eternal KEKS.

You don't. There's no such thing.

>01:27:31

If you are non white and voted for trump you are a cuck by proxy. You voted against your best interest therefore yes traitor de la raza

Not wanting constantly re-committing criminal illegals in America isnt being a race traitor

My wife is a former illegal, came here at age six with her family... she voted for Trump.

She wants Mexico to be great again, which is only possible if the cartels are crippled and NAFTA is repealed... maybe then massive amounts of people will not feel the need to leave like they do right now.

WHO GIVES A FUCK COWARD TELL THE US GOVERNMENT THAT YOU HAVE ILLEGALS LIVING IN THE US AND WATCH THEM WALK AWAY IN HANDCUFFS WITH A SMUG SATISFACTION AND LET THEM KNOW IT WAS YOU THEN YOU CAN BE A HONORARY MEMBER OF THE ARYAN SOCIETY FUCKING DO IT!!!!!!

you just earned Aryan stats my friend.

>yfw no one even knows what la raza means
>It's literally brown stormfaggots and liberals are ok with it

No fucking country is easy to immigrate to.

There are qualifications you must meet. If you are a piece of shit, they do not take you.

Simple as that, user. La Raza faggots are cousin humpers in pointy boots

Same here, I told them if they wanted a proud Mexican that they should have had me in Mexico. I lost many friends after the election.

Hi user.

As long as you act like a non-degenerate, you conduct yourself with honor and integrity, you take pride in your past without shitting on mine, then you're ok.

I unironically have Mein Kampf displayed prominently on a wall shelf, listen almost exclusively to NSBM, shot a few dune coons in the Marines, and I served with lots of awesome Marines with Spanish last names I still proudly call battle brother today.

Hitler was a fucking putz, man. His idealogies are not to be lauded.

Yeah. I have a few cousins who actually think that Mexicans own every state that the U.S. gained from Mexico because "they had it first."

you're a fucking idiot
stop being brainwashed and doing things for aryan brownie points
kill yourself

Have you considered coming out as transracial?
You can start identifying as a white man and go by a new name

>having pride and contributing to a nation who (at least now I guess) is known for having many types of races serving under one flag
>lol you just want to be an Aryan stormfag

K

>I'm currently trying to find a way to anonymously get the rest deported

i'm dying hahahaha

they'll know its you faggot

Are you summoning a demon with that hand or what?

What's more American than fighting about politics during Thanksgiving? They all sound like Americans to me.

And don't know that Mexico was one of maybe 13 different countries that all laid claim to that territory, including Russia, but no one could realistically settle it and govern it.

I've spent most of my life in hispanic majority areas and 2 of my best friends are cuban. It's pretty eye opening stuff to learn we're being brainwashed on both sides of the border.

mexibro? Cerote who also voted for trump. Had an aunt literally go on fb crying saying she was moving back. THANK FUCKING GOD I hope the coal burner is gone soon.