>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

livetvcafe.net/video/8XBK9SMHGS9U/NBC
youtube.com/watch?v=aAk8rs0E4RU
washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-eye/post/what-is-a-recess-appointment/2012/01/04/gIQAA4WCbP_blog.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/21/how-obama-could-appoint-merrick-garland-to-the-supreme-court-and-why-itll-never-happen/?utm_term=.6373728f9441
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZTLmOoPzjs
twitter.com/TrumpInaugural/status/816050917715886080
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TUCKED

Last one I made

Someone else take over

Viper out

Daily reminder that Joe has had it with your bullshit.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

So who did Tucker tuck this time?

>I will never have a qt Trump supporting rich MILF mummy gf

Thank you viper

Oliver Stone really does hate America. That series is pretty shit and extremely biased. The only good episode is the one about American Empire. Although Oliver Stone tries to paint McKinley and Teddy Roosevelt's desire for American empire as a bad thing, it sounded pretty badass tbhfam.

Is chinese food Trump approved or should I drive to KFC?

Joe is no longer Joe?

A user can dream

A Chicago cuckold who advocated violence.

post best NBC streams.
Apprentice happening tonight!

This.
It's remarkable the level of reporting on what still has no fucking evidence other than WaPo anonymous sources. No names, no dates and no smoking gun, just the usual suspect.

I don't even care if it was fucking Russia. Their only crime was making the American public more informed on the inner workings of one of their major parties. I love how the argument isn't sabotaging voting machines, but exposing corruption and nepotism between legacy media and the political machine of the DNC.

>you will never be Trump in this picture

This sounds like the plot of Spotlight but with teachers instead of clergy.

why libe?

Link?

and here we pretend that consensual sexual behavior between people is some sort of abuse

who gives a fuck

reminder that this guy has done more for america than most of you females

What is the age of consent in Texas? We're allowed to fuck 16 year olds here.

youtube.com/watch?v=aAk8rs0E4RU

Can you rewind?

KFC is a failing company that has abandoned quality. Stores closing all over the country. Sad (but true)

China is big here. But it's all salt and carbs! Not going to let it happen anymore.

tucker needs to invite laci green for an absolutely hillarious show. or lena dunham. ideally, both.

It seems teachers unions are cancer all over the world

That's exactly what it is.

What the Church did was indefensible, but liberals love to bash the Church and ignore the much more prevalent abuse by schoolteachers.

You're just wrong, user. You're doubling down on your stupidity because...reasons?

If Obama named Garland to the SCOTUS on a recess appointment then he would sit ONLY until the Senate confirmed Trump's nominee to replace him. He wouldn't magically be a 10th Justice until the expiration of the Congress. I have no idea where you got your law degree but you need a refund. What, you score a 120 on the LSAT?

> How long does a recess appointment last?
>Recess appointments expire at the end of the Senate’s next session, or when the recess appointee is formally confirmed by the Senate, or when another individual is nominated, confirmed and permanently appointed to the job.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-eye/post/what-is-a-recess-appointment/2012/01/04/gIQAA4WCbP_blog.html

;_;

why even live

>all this egg talk

stop bullying CK

You can't have sexual relations with students if you're a teacher.

Oh god that would be something

Thanks, friend.

Love to see her defend injecting heroin on video

Neither

go buy fresh food and homecook your meals

>diddle kids
>go to a new school and diddle new kids

What a world.

It's 17.

>You will never creampie Stacey after she doms you and gives you a rough footjob

Public Schooling is the realm of the Dems and the Progs, ask a britbong about the beaf with grammer school some time.

When will Trump make the stock market crash to historically low levels?

CATHOLIC
GENERAL

Oh shit, is user going to get vanned?

who is teaching him this?

when you join reality (never)

Thanks

All of my shitposting doesn't even measure up to Malik on his worst day

>Adding to all the uncertainty is the fact that recess appointments are temporary: A justice installed in a recess appointment can only serve until the end of the next session of Congress (unless the Senate gavels back into session and agrees to confirm the justice), so a January 2017 appointment would serve until January 2019.

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/21/how-obama-could-appoint-merrick-garland-to-the-supreme-court-and-why-itll-never-happen/?utm_term=.6373728f9441

NIMBY

I forgot about AWOOing her

remember when liberal "intellectuals" told us Brexit would crash the UK stock market? and possibly send the world into a global recession?

that wasnt just fear-mongering.... right?

Everyone needs to watch this video or one like it.
Colin powell says he was "misled by the intelligence community"

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZTLmOoPzjs

It's happening again w/ russia.

This plus asking if "X is redpilled" is forbidden. The rules are at the top of the page and include all CTR formats and obvious bait.

twitter.com/TrumpInaugural/status/816050917715886080

>Proud to have the Lil’ Wranglers joining us all the way from College Station, TX for @realDonaldTrump’s inaugural parade!

FREEDOM KIDS BTFO

Make America Great Again

City folks just don't get it.

Difference is, Trump isn't buying their horeshit.

Awesome MGS fanart

PREPARE TO DIE

DUMFYS

The Malik saga is just one of the countless subplots that I would have dismissed as insane prior this election starting.

We truly live in the meme timeline.

Know what monster LOVES eggs?

>2017

>people believed Nate Silver this year

KAC is a real life wolf girl.

ARNIE APPRENTICE 8PM

>France which is a country in europe

The thing is, Russians weren't even behind the DNC hacking/Podesta emails. They may have hacked in the past and we need to do something about it but that's a whole different issue separate from the election. Assange really has no reason to lie to us. He's given up his whole livelihood to expose corruption and evil.

The MSM and their shadow government overlords are just overestimating how much of a grip they have on the brainwashed population. They want to push the Russia boogeyman and have everyone believe it, but it turns out there are still enough free thinkers in the US that it's not that easy.

kek france btfo

WTF HOW MANY TWATTERS IS HE GONNA HAVE?

>the child rape case meme

Why are they blaming Trump for Hillary's crimes?

Considering Barrack is determined to start a new Cold War, only his successor and his adversary all see it for the artificially engineered farce for what it is, its just further reason he should just retire already.

Now Trump will get all the credit for warming relations with Russia.
Kek.

All of them

projection

w-what's a twatter?

14/88

>ywn be that smug

When will this Russia shit end? Is this the hill the dems want to die on?

the accuser already backed off though because she was full of shit

#fakenews

So they admit Pizzagate's real?

Ok, I think we're arguing over actual vs. potential.

If Barry makes a recess appointment, and the Dems filibuster any attempts to confirm a Trump nominated replacement, the Barry recess appointment would serve until 2017.

We're both right.

You're confusing how long a recess appointment COULD last versus how long it WOULD last. The Senate will quickly confirm Trump's SCOTUS nominee.

in related "news"

Why wont they disavow IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF JFK DIES?

Checked and I was just about to post that exact phrase.

Hivemind

>Why do we ask you for your billing information? Because we are only licensed to distribute our content to certain countries, we ask that you verify your mailing address by providing us with a valid credit card number. We GUARANTEE that NO CHARGES will be applied for validating your account.

It's going to end tomorrow or the next day. I'm hoping Trump BTFOs out of everyone on the 4th since it's my birthday.

Did he do the Lugenpresse segment yet?

Much harder for them to hide the agenda at this point. Ever since the ukraine coup & propaganda storm it's been clear the CIA is pushing for war with russia.

>He has a neural-net processor; a learning computer. But Skynet presets the switch to shitpost when we're sent out alone.

I require a MAGA hat for this gif

Those Russia flag colors tho