Pit Bull Hate Thread

Post all news stories of 'he a good dog he dindu nuttin' mauling and killing people.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=69f_1327285704
dogsbite.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pitbulls and Bull terriers are such shit tier dogs. I've also noticed their owners are usually shit tier people as well.

There was this one nigger living in my old apartment once that had these two big pit bulls that took up all the space in the elevator whenever he got in after taking them for a walk.

They'd stink up the elevator and you'd have to stand by the wall to let them in. I decide to pet the pit bull closest to me since it was panting and it looked tired, but the owner was like "Don't touch the dog, he doesn't like getting touched". I laughed at him and said ok buddy. When he left the elevator everyone else left inside was giggling and rolling their eyes.

True story brehs.

I've had many pitbulls in my life. All warm loving family dogs. Literally can use them as a pillow. Honestly, you can basically torment them and they won't give a shit. I'll never own a different breed.

If you want a guard dog it'd better be able to do some damage. Fuck off for messing with our dogs, OP.

fucking nigger dogs

Rate my puppers
He a good boy

Post your country dog.

Pit bulls are shit tier.
If you want a guard dog get a Doberman

m.liveleak.com/view?i=69f_1327285704

Diddu nuffin in action

A) there's no such thing in the US as a "pit bull" - it's not recognized by the American Kennel Club and therefore not a pit bull, so any stories you post are likely from mutts.

B)Pretty much any story about a dog mauling and killing people comes from a lack of socialization and shitty ownership of a dog whose background is unknown since its a mutt, and probably requires a lot more attention and care than most other dogs - especially pure bred dogs that were properly socialized as puppies.

>cropping doggos ears
Why are wh*tes such savages pol

>not owning a cocker spaniel

The white mans breed

Good pup/10

Rate mine pls

Your country is garbage

I like boxer dogs. They're great.

Very English and propper pupper

I think the problem is the detachment and lack of understanding of animals not the ownership of animals themselves. I feel like school should provide some basic animal husbandry classes, classes on agriculture, basic food prep, and education on production.

Just like guns, pitbull aren't the problem, niggers are.

What is it with normies and dogs? I always hear normies faggots propagating the "le pet the doggo" meme. You're all a disgrace to the white race.

Like that will ever happen. California is the #1 state in Agriculture and the vast majority of its residents think anything involving farming, much less animals, is a sin against their cisgod.

Gungrabber liberal plz go

>Pretty much any story about an African American stealing and killing people comes from a lack of programs and mistreatment of a people whose background is unknown due to slavery, and probably requires reparations and a lot more attention and care than most other kids - especially priveleged white males that were properly socialized as children.

I guess it's an English cocker spaniel but my dog is a full on Scot

Fuck off feline jew

BEADY

Farming out in California is very much modern day plantations.

The 'Farmer' owns the land and has a huge house, meanwhile a army of illegals do all the work.

Untill we learn how to decode activity of the brain to the point of understanding even what a dog is thinking, you're an idiot if you keep an animal which can easily kill you on its own as a pet.

pitbull terriers are skinnier and more slim than the ones in OPs pic. the ones in OPs pic and what everyone thinks as being pitbulls are actually american bullies

they are this new cross breed that nig nogs made to look aggressive and powerful

you can even get mini and pocket sizes or xxl size. they are the best fighting dog but awful guard dogs as they are too friendly, which also makes them an easy dog to steal

Some nigger from a town over decided to bring two pits in a park full of kids and old people. Within 10 minutes there was a cop car eyeing them. Seriously, why the fuck would they bring them in a park in a safe town. Dumbass niggers trying to act tough

There isn't a single logically sound concept in your entire post. It's one fallacy after another. You're a fucking idiot.

Let niggers have their nigger dogs, but if I see one on my property I'm shooting it.

JESUS CHRIST

That was hard to watch

aren't they just albino pitbulls ?

Farming, yes.

Ranching, no.

Lol at all the city people though who get furious at the thought of their food getting more expensive but not understanding that will happen if they get rid of the illegals.

On the flip side, so many farmers are red and conservative as fuck. Makes me why a good amount of conservatives want illegals gone when they use what they supposively hate.

I fought and controlled adult sized mutts since I was a youth. If you as a grown man have difficulty controlling them through body language and through force when necessary then you are the problem. No one needs to have in-depth knowledge of a dogs mind but know how to foster appropriate behavior through repetition.

the strongest dog is either caucasian ovcharka or a turkish kangal. they are excellent guard dogs but not pets especially not in suburban areas

pitbulls are great at fighting though, despite not having a strong bite like german shephard or rott

they excel at endurance, never giving up

awful guard dogs though.

cane corso (italian mastiff) is probably my fave dog and an excellent guard dog and companion

That are some nice looking ones.

No, dogos are a mix of everything pretty much. They can fight against pumas and bears

Nigger dog apologists LOVE to place 100% of the blame on the owners. "It's all nurture, zero nature"

Why these faggots feel that they can totally discount a hundred years of selective breeding is beyond me.

I hope their precious dog eats one of their children.

They aren't cropped, they are pointing backwards.

I have a German Shepard, she is a smart and beautiful dog. Our neighbors have a Pitbull they let lose sometimes, and when I take my shepard out they always eye each other.

I am afraid that she is going to get raped by that nigger.

carry some pepperspray and a pistol and use whichever one is necessary at the time

>not having a dog

Who do you think is going to stand beside you when the day of the rope comes? Your wife? She will sooner side with the nigs.

A loyal and fierce doggo will be your only companion.

>Animals cannot be/become mentally unstable
Good luck fighting a pitbull that just wrecked your dominant arm out of no where.

A hundred years of selective breeding for what? These dogs were originally bred as fighting dogs, meant to fight other DOGs. No domesticated animal is "bred" specifically to be incompatible with humans. That makes no sense and only shows how logically bankrupt you are.

Not to mention as I said earlier - that argument is also doubly bullshit since there's no such thing as a pit bull breed. You couldn't go to an AKC approved breeder and buy pitt bull puppies - you only adopt them and who the fuck knows where they came from - or you buy them from shady backyard breeders and again - who knows where they came from? They're mutts. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but they require a lot more socialization than other dogs for a whole slew of reasons.

what do you guys think of me getting a cane corsp as a first time dog owner

Every day we have this thread.

What is the agenda behind these daily pit bull threads? Is OP mentaily ill? What causes somebody to hate pitbulls daily on Sup Forums?

the canine of peace

Just like weed, which may not be inherently bad, pitbulls attract the bottom-feeders and low-lives of society, and they end up being violent, ill-tempered dogs with irresponsible owners which leads to mauled kids and fatalities.

To address the pit bull problem, we first have to return to eugenics, to ensure the quality of our genetic stock is much higher than is currently allowed to live.

/an/ will rule the world

>B)Pretty much any story about a dog mauling and killing people comes from a lack of socialization and shitty ownership of a dog whose background is unknown since its a mutt,

Completely untrue, most pitbull maulings are family pets who have lived around people been well tended and played with for years.

Nah bruh, they all know exactly what their dog is thinking at all times. Besides, fighting off a pitbull that grabbed you by your neck or arm while you where dosing off on the couch is easy according to these geniuses.

There are signs. Also aggression escalates within a dog over a course of a period. The spontaneous insanity excuse is one of a bad owner/trainer to free themselves of irresponsibility and neglect. If your dog shows unnatural or misplaced aggression that cannot be fixed you cull the dog. People should not love their dogs.

>People should not love their dogs.
People should not love any animal
God made you their steward not their friend, equal or lifemate.

>water melon

Not taking this as a sign.

Having Pit Bull it's just another way to say society about your tiny penis

This is dumber than hating all niggers. It's the one who raises them not the dog most of the time. If the dog is aggressive don't take it out, it's that simple. You are all fat pussies if you're afraid of a 2 foot tall dog.

Me and my gun.

>On the flip side, so many farmers are red and conservative as fuck. Makes me why a good amount of conservatives want illegals gone when they use what they supposively hate.

They're like typical cuckservatives. They don't like liberal polices. But don't you dare fuck with their cheap labor.

Farmers are in part to blame for the massive illegal problem. Cesar Chavez wanted to unionize the farm workers, and was against illegal immigration. Farmers threw a shit fit at the prospect of having to pay farm workers minimum wage and allowed illegals to work the farms for nothing.

But its funny. Because now Cesar Chavez is a hero of sorts to illegals, even though he hated them.

But expecting farmers to do their fair share is a crap shoot at best. Take the irrigation system throughout the state. The Central Valley Project.

It was devised in 1933 and was to be paid off in something like 20 years. But farmers kept expending the due date because they kept arguing they couldn't pay it. At some point in the 90s it got extended indifferently. Meaning they basically said 'We're not paying for it. lol'

Automation would be the key to the problem. But nobody wants to go there in farming.

That doesn't mean they were properly socialized, like at all. For example, could you prove that they spent the necessary 8-12 weeks as puppies with their mothers? No you couldn't. That leads to a fuckton of behavioral problems right out the gate and it's why legitimate breeders never separate puppies from their mothers until at least 8 weeks.

How often were these owners socializing their dogs with other dogs? Did they take them to dog park every day? Every week? Probably not. How often did these owners actually spend socializing their dogs with people? Did they let them out in the yard for "walks" every day or did they actually play with the dogs as puppies, walk them regularly.

Chances are, when a dog has massive behavioral problems, those are the primary reasons for why they crop up. With Pitbulls, since they're not a real breed and they're mutts, you often get a young dog with behavioral problems right out the gate and most owners are unaware of the special care and attention they need because of that. They might have come from an abusive situation as puppies, you don't know.

Go ahead and cull your dog once its fever makes it delirious while you sleep.
Would you also be ok with people walking their "tame" tigers and bears around you, as long as they claimed to understand every inch of the animals inner workings?

It's actually the liberals that own the pitbulls, which is hypocritical how they go off on guns being dangerous.

Dogs aren't wild animals. Tigers and bears are wild animals. Is the education system in Denmark that horrible? Seriously?

"You're just using supposition, let me give you a series of random hypotheticals as proof"

These dogs have been bred for violence and they are violent now as a result.

dogsbite.org/
dogsbite.org/
dogsbite.org/

Read everything on this website

A gun and dog are preferable to either or. They have these things called wolf naps. Dogs sleep in a way so that they're always alert. Have fun with a knife in your throat while you're dreaming of sugar plumbs.

"My pit bull is a gentle angel, he never hurt nobody and never will... you can use him as a pillow, splash water in his face, give him a few slaps... even fuck him in the ass unannounced! There are no violent dogs only violent owners who teach them to be so!"

Week later that dog bites the throat out of a little girl.

Ya, instead all these nerds just want to invest into robot waifus and talk about their urban pets. They don't get to see REAL dogs get to run around and do shit outside, whether Aussie Shepards herding or frigging Corgis eating the hoof shavings from the farrier.

Nerds, ALL OF YOU

Again, that's an incredibly dumb argument only made by people who are logically bankrupt. Most dog breeds are "bred" for violence. Great Danes were bred initially to fight bulls, so were Bulldogs (hence "bull dogs"). Irish Wolfhounds were bred to kill wolves. You don't hear about any of these breeds killing people because they have breed standards protected by Kennel Clubs and legitimate breeders. Pittbulls do not.

Worst dogs ever -- they are killers. Too many have been hurt by them

10,000 nice breeds of dog and people cant get enough of these monsters.

My dog barely even barks when I'm around. If you can't control a high test dog, you're probably a low test beta male.

Guns aren't living creatures with agency and emotion. Dogs are. A gun won't suddenly turn on your family and shoot your children of its own accord, a Pit Bull will.

I don't blame Pit Bull cucks trying to create a false equivalency between gun ownership and Pit Bulls given Sup Forums's feelings on the Second Amendment, but it's not nearly the same thing.

Well it's not like animals have minds of their own and the ability to lash out without first presenting their owner with a written statement, documenting their feelings and motives in detail.

This, as a kid, I had a pitbull that was kind of timid (due to shitty previous owners that had neglected her and left her in a cage 24/7), but I could stick my finger in her mouth and she wouldn't give two shits.

>prepping the pitbull is the least I can do to make up for my species privilege

WHY YOU RACIST AGAINST PITBULLS??!

LOVE ALL BREEDS YOU MONSTER

> I don't know what I'm talking about at this point so check out this sick meme

Very cute pup. Here's mine!

>I had a black friend growing up so I don't believe statistics about black crime rates

burn the bull get the cull

>the government is incompetent and corrupt and we should never listen to it unless it confirms my biases against black people xD

Domesticated animals are bred to increase their predisposition towards humans. This is the best case scenario for any animal ever.
Humans are predisposed to other humans. Yet they snap and kill other humans, despite our ability to communicate with them at higher cognitive level.

Did you reply to the wrong person?

Or are you actually retarded enough to imply that dog attacks happen because there isn't a strong enough man around to control it with just his high-testosterone presence?

Men that could snap you like a fucking twig have been horribly wounded and even killed by their own dogs you fucking bell end.

Literal negro, detected.

Fuck you and your nigger dog, mister.

I was walking my dog on his leash and some idiot with a pit bull had his dog running around. It started running toward my dog and my dog thought it was going to attack me. My dog duckies his shit up while still on his leash until the pit bull ran away. Only good thing to come out of Australia is a goofy ass Cattle dog that sometimes remembers that he's part Dingo.

What if he drives a giant pickup truck with oversized wheels with his pit in the back?

I'm illustrating that comparing wild animals to domesticated animals is a dumb comparison and you're dumb to make it and instead of apologizing for being dumb you dodged your non-argument to make another non-argument.

>hoping to appeal to my libertarian pisspants anti-government mindset

Jokes on you faggot, I'm a statist.

Alot of you faggots just don't understand the issues of dealing with animals.

Pitbulls have it in them to fight and attack, not to mention not let go. Does it mean they're 100% guarenteed to do it at some point in their lives vs their loved ones? No, but they are genetically bred towards that scenario.

I've seen chihuahas herd sheep and even cattle before, successfully and without prior experience, but that is something they weren't bred for. They're extremely good at small pest control similar to cats, especially at getting mice and need no training to do it.

People freak out when they see their poodles will gladly retrieve a duck corpse they came across in a pond or lake, and nicely as well.

Just to reiterate, alot of dogs and animals in general are hardwired to do certain things. People are asking PITBULLS to be friendly family dogs instead of fighting killers.

And yes I have a sister who has the friendliest pitbull ever, but I keep a close eye on the fucker if he's ever put in a stressful moment, especially around my nieces and nephews.

also this

>pitbull
>guard dog

Your retarded dog is just as likely to bite your dumb ass as the nigga trying to steal your drugs Tyrone

My big pupper.

Po' que llora il pirritu?

I'm neither black nor do I own a pittbull but thanks for reiterating your lack of intelligence yet again like most of the people in this thread and on this board.

Oh cool, so then you back every study and report unequivocally put forth by agencies under Obama then. Good to know. Carry on man.

American staffordshire bull terrier, and you know it, you ass

That's a big cock.