White nationalist girl killed by spaniard man in gun range accident

Sarah Bonner a 24 year old Lawrenceville, Georgia woman has died after being shot in the eye at a South Carolina gun range.
At the time of the shooting incident, Monday afternoon, Bonner had been visiting friends and family in company of her 25 year old boyfriend Pedro Rodriguez who inmigrated from spain 4 years ago, when what has been deemed an accident happened at Skip-J Range in Anderson. Range members were target practicing at the time, police said.

>scallywagandvagabond.com/2016/12/sarah-bonner-dead-shot-eye-gun-range-accident/

>white nationalist
>boyfriend pedro rodriguez

She is not a white nationalist if she is dating a shitskin you colombian retard

>her 25 year old boyfriend Pedro Rodriguez

He inmigrated from spain, maybe he was white as well

Got Damned Spic

>spain
>white

>SPAIN
>white
You're an idiot and probably a nigger

>spain
>white

>White
race
>Nationalist
political orientation

Sure some people interpret it as "I want my country to be ethnically homogeneous" but that isn't what it means necessarily. Could be that she just wants her country to take care of itself rather than others.

TORO'D

>pedro
>rodriguez
idk man. we'll need a pic.

>spain
>white

>(((accident)))

>nationalist
>spic boyfriend
No

this is why you dont give Europeans guns, they are like children

Do you find this funny? You fags sound like an echo chamber.

i think the definition of white is probably going to change to include mestizos if i had to guess

many in texas already call themselves white

>being this new

They can change it all they want, doesn't make it true. Just like the liberals claiming racism is prejudice + power.

>Didnt wear eye protection.

They were shooting hanging steel with FMJ's.

She was unlucky, and caught a ricochet in the eye. 3-400 fps piece of lead, through a soft opening in the head.

Sucks. She looked pretty.

honestly, i think america will head more towards a latin america standard of white than an anglo standard

instead of being a pure european, it will probably be someone who is able to pass. probably white americans in the future will be 80% white, 20% other or something like that.

this chick is a lezzie
just look at her twitter

twitter.com/bonner_sarah/media

Since when are Arabs white?

>Spain
>White

>TORRES

Even (((lesbians))) can't resist the spic cock. Fernando Martinez is going to GUACC all of the white girls and there's nothing we can do about it

i don't really care about white-mestizo mixes, as long as you guys vote republican that's what matters

in texas, that seems to be what happens

>finally a WN girl in america who isn't fucking ugly or a tard
>immediately murdered by spick

feels bad man

I'm from Georgia and I knew Sarah. Hung out with same group of people, seen her at parties and she was not a white nationalist. She fucked two black football players from our team.

Go fuck yourself with that rake instead bitch boy.

i was going to say, i didn't see anything on her twitter about being white nationalist

satan has spoken

Do you know Pedro?

At least half the white girls in Austin are bean-humpers as it is.

I'm just here to check out this qt.

well those ones will probably go democrat, i'm thinking more of suburban and rural folk

day of the rake can't come soon enough.

proxy?

She deserved it, because she was a disgusting mudshark. Hehehe.

he wasn't black

Not really. I met him a couple of times but my time this past year has been spent on here. I became more anti social and lost touch with a lot of people.

>Lawrenceville

Ayy we made the news again this year.

Did you go to Central Gwinnett?

No I was a bad kid, I went to Phoenix but all my friends went to Central

Your dog blowing habit made the news?

All my girlfriends that went to Central had 770-513-xxxx phone numbers, did you?

Yea why?

>spain
>white

>Implying you are whiter than this girl

It's all over Texas. Which is strange to me because I hardly even saw white girls with beaners when I lived in fucking Southern California. I think for white girls, banging spics is like the more palatable/slightly more human-looking alternative to Tyrone. It's the new trendy way to virtue signal through dating an "oppressed" but still "masculine" minority, especially in the age of Trump.

Yep.

Forgot to mention. I have a friend who's a solid Trump supporter as is her college-age daughter. Doesn't stop the daughter from currently banging a spic manlet.

The times we live in. The times we live in.

>extra info

Where did you read that? just curious. I thought they were just goofing around and she blasted herself.

>spain
>white

>says moortugal

>She fucked two black football players from our team.
At the same time, I presume.

Spain is white but the guys name I highly doubt he was actually from Spain.