Many such cases!

Many such cases!

Nice try, salsanigger.

jesse ventura moved to mexico. are you boys redpilled or are you all a bunch of slackjawed faggots?

Living in Mexico is the ultimate redpill

If I wanted my head to be separated from my body I'd go to Afghanistan, thank you very much.

No queremos negros. A buscar choripanes en otro lado

Si ocupamos meseros te avisamos.

Woah there, Panchos, no need to lose your head.

what we need to do is illegally immigrate into THEIR country and take THEIR jobs!

hows the job market south of the border salsanon?

Do it, there's plenty of work to do here. We are not a bunch a pussies who cry over some immigrants who like to be jardineros.

Mexico is best country for foreigners cof cof rich foreigners

If you fuckers re-establish yourselves as a sovereign nation I think we could get along just fine

>implying gringos are not the ones meddling in our bussinesses

Your country stop funding narco gangs would be a good start.

We're taking full responsibility for the whole 'slaughter your local business and let mules over the border' thing as of current year, but there's a certain amount of culpability for not overthrowing and executing your statesmen
People have done it for much, much shittier reasons

Shouldn't kek be brownish?
I mean...you know...c'om!

op if you really want to get murdered in a failed state just wait around in the US a few years

Mexico is alright, I'd like to vacation there sometime. Not that im okay with border-hopping, but there's a lot of great people and places I can appreciate.

As long as I don't have to live near Mexico City I'd rather be there than canada by a long shot

he is in Baja so that's like America lite anyways

What's the best place for an American to live in Mexico?

>m-muh that only happens if you are in the drug trafficking