GAS POTATOES

Severely disabled people should be euthanized/aborted. They do nothing but financially burden society and emotionally/physically/mentally burden those who have to care for them. They contribute nothing at all to society, likely experience a lesser quality of life and overall are a drain to the world and the people who must deal with them. Instead of keeping them alive and wasting time/resources on them, we should brain them and allow them to fertilize soil.

>kid in middle
what's his endgame?

I have down syndrome and would disagree with that, OP.

No we should pit them against each other for sport.

holy fuck, how do you get 4???

retard army

I think I'd stop having children if I had one potato child.

he is irish

fleshlights

dude

Potatoes are to be boiled, not gassed, OP.

>parents get a lot of autism bux per kid
>siblings are too retarded to enjoy things
>obtain major Christmas gifts and birthday gift
>profit!

No. We need to find ways of making them useful. Turn them into philosophers, or poets, or *looks at pic*, ok turn on the gas chambers

>GAS POTATOES
You're fucking sick. Gas ovens leave a funny taste in everything. Potatoes should be baked in an electric or fire oven only, you sick fuck.

help us poland

he'll have stories to tell his future hot christian wife who will sire him 9 children all with names starting of the same letter.

What do you need help with user?

well obviously everybody on pol is going to agree with this but the real question is how do we get the rest of society to agree with removing the weak and worthless?

People with downs syndrome have subpar intelligence from 20-70 IQ. Which makes them engaging in discussions like this very very unlikely.

>be couple
>have a normal child, want more
>comes out potato
>get told you actually have significant odds for potato, something like 1/3 at least due to hidden potato genes or some shit
>try again 3 more times
>get three more potatoes

we lost touch with jesus

can't help (you) with that one sorry mate, im not religious myself

They are not an issue, unless they are in agony. Shitting on the sanctity of life would harm a society far more than the miniscule number of retards ever could.

wait, they had two more of those things? When the fuck did that happen?

>potatoes
Call them vegetables. Seeing your post while browsing the catalog caused me to think there was an Anglo to be put in his place.

Nothing. He already won.

Probably not their children but they made contact with other families plagued with microcephal children.

I don't know why but this made me kek.

Why just kill the disabled? Why not kill all the indigent, drug addicts, elderly, etc.?

The answer is we have the resources to support all of them and more, and we aren't doing anything else in particular with them. If we were in some sort of apocalyptic struggle that required all of our resources to survive, then maybe it would make sense. In our present situation, they aren't enough of a burden to overrule muh feelings.