You have to admit he makes a compelling point

You have to admit he makes a compelling point

I mean, really?

Other urls found in this thread:

govtslaves.info/obamas-lawyers-officially-admit-birth-certificate-fake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is every other word a fucking hashtag? He can't go a single sentence without a buzzword.

>buzzword
This must be, like, pol's favorite buzzword! LOL

he thinks he's getting himself seen in certain networks when in actuality he looks like a colossal faggot

Let's unite around Hillary, the person who said 50% of Trump supporters are deplorable!

>no you!

Literally what the left has fallen to. Don't worry, you guys are what the GOP was in 08, you should be really excited

He said a thing. He must be ebil. He said a thing. Let's not support him.

Where is the Trump body count list?

>Trump says Obongo wasn't born in the U.S.
>Obongo uploads alleged birth certificate
>Top independent analysits conclude without doubt that it's forged

Do lefties never get tired of losing?

So, now the Left is now supposed to unite behind #Trump, because no one lynched that #Nigger who wasn't a #Citizen! Come on!/ #irony #lost #onLibtards

>actuality
That's not even a word! LOL

Dumbass

Anyone with a brain can see that whether he's a citizen doesn't matter. What matters is that he is against, and actively works against, what america stands for.

Leftists either change their ways or they get executed. It's coming, and they'll accept Jesus as their personal savior really soon.

For America?

Damn I'm surprised you could post something so retarded without a leaf on your flag

Wasn't Hillary Clinton the one who started this whole birth certificate issue?

Awkward Obama birth Cirtificate is litterally fake, he was never born in Hawaii it was faked
govtslaves.info/obamas-lawyers-officially-admit-birth-certificate-fake/

He wasn't mocking the disabled reporter, but the manner in which the Washington Post was in complete damage control.

He did the same hand expression when speaking about Ted Cruz and some other cuckservative.

He is flailing his hands for about 10 seconds but they pause the video and use a photo just when not his right hand, but his left hand is crooked.

The media in the U.S. really is something special. I'd make a snarky comment about how dumb Americans are but the average aussie wouldn't bother looking into it either.

Lol, wut?
A quick google could save you some asspain my friend

You think your media is any different?

Seeing as half of it is unashamedly copy and pasted from the New York Times or Washington Post, perhaps Bloomberg with a

-This article was originally published on ____

I'd say ours is even worst, they can't even be f ucked coming up with their own bullshit

she was right. half of you need to contribute nothing, you can't deal with modern society and should just kill yourselves

Oh man he threw the city I live in up as a hashtag, fuck

if the dems won they would of said "GET OVER IT" and then go on about how much of a clown,racist,homophobic misogynist pig he was for like 2 years straight to further push their agendas

so fuck them "GET OVER IT"

feels good, i see why they do it.

Obama isn't a citizen tho.

Someone found 9, count them, 9 forgeries on his BC.

I'm not a fucking birther but that new video they put out about obamas birth certificate is very compelling.

>1 post by op
>Obvious repeat shill here from way it's worded
>45 minutes ago
>35 replies
>Let's keep replying to thread

sage

>shill
Why do you have to be so anti semitic?

LOL

are you fucking retarded