Why does nationalism always fail?

why does nationalism always fail?
(also does anyone have the pic of the swedish girls photoshopped in nazi outfits?) thanks

Nationalism, no. Fascism, yes. For obvious reasons.

I'm just here to check out the slut in the traditional garb.

It's why we're all here.

This?

They aren't Swedish.

It isn't traditional dress either, but slutty version of such along lines of all Halloween costumes.

Yes they are retard that pic is shopped

I think it could pass as a summer one

they are gorgeous thank you

You probably should try to read what those boxes say here [] isn't Swedish brand.

Only after almost century of (((marketing))) with whores.

True, here is our nationalist party leader with his wife in traditional clothing

>fedora
dropped

to be honest shes gorgeous he looks like a cuckold

That's not a fedora

J I M M Y

>it only fails when add niggers.

I think the limit of decency is generally bellow knees.

>why does nationalism always fail

u wut m8?

Nationalism is successfull when done right and with strong leaders who identify the (((rats))) in a movement.

How does nationalism fail?
Nationalism was the default in europe for centuries.

People are far more willing to believe easy lies than hard truths.
Thus, any type of nationalistic/populist sentiment in the past, despite having great support within its means has been drowned by ignorance of all others involved.

He needs to lose the glasses and that faggy hat. He looks like the opposite of the guy I would want in charge of my country. I could see him announcing mandatory Swedish reparations for American slavery, that is how cucked he looks.

Jews

For centuries that are almost wholeheartedly viewed as primitive and backwater. No one in their right mind wants to revert society 1-200 years. Anyone capable of coherent thought knows this is an awful idea.

And in 200 years CURRENT YEAR will be viewed as primitive and backwater.
Your point?

I think he looks okay. He got a beard and it made him cooler.

Yes, but objectively as a whole we are trying to progress and make improvements.

It was objectively awful for everyone but the richest people alive back then. Your point?

Hats are essential parts of traditional folk costumes, those are literally frozen somewhere between mid 1800's and early 1900's as far as it comes to fashion.

No, it works for Jews.

>5 o'clock shadow
>a beard

>It was objectively awful for everyone but the richest people alive back then. Your point?
So is today.
The most "equal" period in recent history was probably the US from the 50s up to Reagan and that was a relatively nationalistic period considering the Cold War, muh communism, etc.
Nationalism or some other group attachment is probably necessary to build any sort of lasting civilization if you look at history. All the great empires and societies were at their core nationalistic be it Egypt, Rome, Persia, China, Japan or later European monarchies.

Those glasses man. Just why. Contacts are a thing.

That specific hat in your pic looks fine. In the earlier one he's wearing some fedora/bowler hybrid and it's just not a masculine look at all. Then again masculinity isn't much of a thing in Sweden anymore so I guess in comparison to the average Swede he looks fine.

>For centuries that are almost wholeheartedly viewed as primitive and backwater

by progressive liberals

I believe Elovena is a Finnish brand of porridge

liberal "nibblers" always erode the things that make a nation have a sense of pride and security

one small thing at a time

Lmao that hat is just a part of the traditional clothing. It's been around longer than your fucking country. You sound like a little bitch complaining about his appearance desu

Because it requires effort.

Modern nationalism has existed for bit over two centuries, definitely not backwards era, but era of definitive progress in technology and standards of living.

>That specific hat in your pic looks fine. In the earlier one he's wearing some fedora/bowler hybrid and it's just not a masculine look at all. Then again masculinity isn't much of a thing in Sweden anymore so I guess in comparison to the average Swede he looks fine.

Since it isn't modern fedora or bowler... it probably goes back to early to mid 1800's, if not longer. Time when dueling was socially acceptable. You don't choose the hat, whole point in folks dresses is tradition. There might be couple variation of those, but any evolution for past century has been about better materials.

It is.